我想它有点生鏽,是吧?
I guess it's a little rusty, huh?
我应该解决这个问题。
I should get this fixed.
帮帮我!
Help me!
请。拜託了,表哥。
Please. Please, cousin.
说啊。
Say it.
什麽?
What?
说我是老闆。
Say I'm the boss.
从不!
Never!
然后,作为老闆,我将不得不让你离开。
Then, as the boss, I'm gonna have to let you go.
我一直想这麽说。
I've always wanted to say that.
你做不到吧?
You can't do it, can you?
嘿。嘿,住手!不!
Hey. Hey, stop! No!
不!
No!
好。介绍最新的巴尔巴诺玫瑰。
Okay. Introducing the newest Balbano rose.
它叫小指头。
It's called Little Pinky.
保佑你。保佑你。
Salute. Salute.
嗖!
Whoo-hoo!
这很清脆。
That is crisp.
你知道,这款巴尔巴诺葡萄酒的
You know, this Balbano wine's
会给我带来一些严重的麻烦。
gonna get me into some serious trouble.
停电珍妮来了。
Blackout Jenny is coming.
好吧,好吧,亲爱的,你应该开始了。
All right, all right, sweetie, you should get going.
听说你被枪杀了。
Heard you got shot.
是的,我也中枪了。
Yeah, I got shot, too.
我缝了五针。-哦。
I got, like, five stitches. - Oh.
你怎麽样?
How about you?
二十七针。
Twenty-seven stitches.
他们把子弹留在了我的脾脏里。
And they left the bullet in my spleen.
你想摸它吗?- 不,把它收起来。
You wanna touch it? - No. Put it away.
哦。
Oh.
我想摸摸它。-嗯。
I wanna touch it. - Mmm.
现在,来吧。带我四处看看。
Now, come. Show me around.
你知道,我从来没有意识到你是一个多麽坏的傢伙。
You know, I never realized what a badass you are.
你知道,我也没有。
You know, neither did I.
多梅尼克,有件事我需要告诉你。
Domenick, there's something I need to tell you.
你父亲和我要离婚了。
Your father and I are getting a divorce.
你没事吧?我知道要吸收的东西很多。
Are you okay? I know it's a lot to take in.
我只是被扣为人♥质♥...
I was just held hostage...
在枪口下。
at gunpoint.
离婚没问题。是的。
Divorce is fine. Yeah.
过来这裡。我讨厌和你说再见。
Come here. I hate saying goodbye to you.
我会想念你的。
I'm gonna miss you.
是的,但我下周见,妈妈。
Yeah, but I'll see you next week, Mom.
呃,是的。
Uh, yeah.
爱你。- 其实,嗯...
Love you. - Actually, um...
我一直在考虑这个问题,而且...
I've been thinking about it, and...
我要留在这裡。-认真地?
I'm gonna stay here. - Seriously?
是的。巴尔巴诺葡萄酒真的起飞了。
Yeah. Balbano Wine's really taking off.
这是我有生以来的第一次,
And for the first time in my life,
我正在做我想做的事情。
I'm doing exactly what I wanna do.
是的,但你确定这裡安全吗?
Yeah, but are you sure it's safe here?
不是有很多人想伤害你吗?
Aren't there a lot of people who, like, wanna hurt you?
不,这不再是问题了。
No, that's not a problem any more.
嘿,妈妈。
Hey, Mammone.
“别跟我♥操♥,不然你就是下一个。”
"Don't fuck with me or you're next."
法布里齐奥。
Fabrizio.
但你不像,
But you're not like,
你知道的。。。
you know...
在黑♥手♥党♥,对吧?
in the Mafia, right?
我酿酒。就这样。
I make wine. That's all.
葡萄酒商?-是的。
A vintner? - Yeah.
我想留在这裡
I wanna stay here
和你一起做葡萄酒商。-不。
and be a vintner with you. - No.
给我打电♥话♥。
Call me.
马泰利先生和夫人为您服务。
Mr. and Mrs. Martelli for you.
谢谢你,唐娜·巴尔巴诺。
Grazie, Donna Balbano.
该死。
Oh, shit.
呃,尼基。等等。
Uh, Nicky. Wait, wait, wait.
我为你做了一些飞行的溷合小道。
I made you some trail mix for the flight.
别忘了穿上毛衣,好吧。
And don't forget to put on your sweater, okay.
飞机上很冷。
It gets chilly on the plane.
我爱你。-你也是。
I love you. - You, too.
电影精选列表