哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。不。。。
Oh, my God. No...
嘿,阿尔多!
Hey, Aldo!
你是巴尔巴诺人。
You are a Balbano.
我叔叔杀了你父亲。
My uncle killed your father.
总有一天你会来找我和我的家人。
One day you will come for me and the rest of my family.
最终,我们都在寻求复雠...
Eventually, we all seek revenge...
就像维托·柯里昂一样。
like Vito Corleone.
我从未见过《教父》。
I never saw The Godfather.
不!这是教父第二部分!
No! It was The Godfather Part Two!
好的好的。
Okay, okay.
愚蠢的美国女人!
Stupid American woman!
你的家庭陷入溷乱。
Your family is in chaos.
很快,罗马人将成为唯一的...
Soon the Romanos will be the only...
...南方家庭在这裡...
...southern family here...
在。。。在。。。
in... in...
...在拉齐奥。
...in Lazio.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我没事吧?
Am I okay?
我没事。
I'm okay.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
右。
Right.
当你在打电♥话♥时,我换了眼镜。
I switched our glasses while you were on the phone.
我很抱歉。
I'm so sorry.
只是你给我倒了一大份
It's just that you poured me a way bigger portion
我不知道我是否会喜欢柠檬酒。
and I didn't know if I was gonna like limoncello.
我不想粗鲁,因为,
And I didn't wanna be rude because,
通常我不喜欢柠檬味的东西。
typically I don't like lemon-flavored things.
我想这是因为我小时候服用了很多柠檬味的Augmentin。
I think it's because I took a lot of lemon-flavored Augmentin when I was a child.
这是一种抗生素,真的很噁心。
It's an antibiotic and it's really disgusting.
哦。
Oh.
三年。
Three years.
哦。-啊。
Ooh. - Ah.
哦,我的上帝!我该怎麽办?
Oh, my God! What do I do?
我该怎麽办?
What do I do?
珍妮。哦,我的上帝,是的,当然。
Jenny. Oh, my God, yeah, of course.
珍妮,珍妮,珍妮。拜託,珍妮,拜託。
Jenny, Jenny, Jenny. Please, Jenny, please.
请接听电♥话♥。拜託,拜託上帝。
Please answer the phone. Please, please God.
哦,请回答。好。
Oh, please answer. Okay.
斯文。是的。[通过电♥话♥]哦。
Sven. Yeah. [OVER PHONE] Oh.
好吧,考虑一下。
Okay, think about it.
好的,珍妮。-是的。好。
Okay, Jenny. - Yeah. Okay.
嘿 嘿。找到任何义大利热男人了吗?
Hey, hey. Find any hot Italian men yet?
呃,是的。洛伦佐。
Uh, yes. Lorenzo.
你操他了吗?- 呃,他试图杀了我。和。。。
You fuck him yet? - Uh, he tried to kill me. And...
用他的阴♥茎♥?
With his penis?
什麽?不,不,有毒药。我。。。
What? No, no, with poison. I...
阴♥茎♥中毒?
A poisoned penis?
慢点开。洛伦佐做了什麽?
Slow down. Lorenzo did what?
不,不,不是洛伦佐。卡 罗。
No, no. Not Lorenzo. Carlo.
等等,卡洛他妈是谁?
Wait, who the fuck is Carlo?
哦,我的上帝。他就是这个超级炙手可热的黑帮老大
Oh, my God. He is this super-hot mob boss
我和谁一起吃过晚饭。但后来他试图毒死我。
who I had dinner with. But then he tried to poison me.
所以,我换了我们的饮料。
So, I switched our drinks.
现在他死了。
And now he's dead.
我可以为此入狱吗?
Could I go to jail for this?
不。有点毒药开关?
No. A little poison switch-a-roo?
这是典型的自卫。
It's classic self-defense.
哦,我的上帝,我杀了一个黑♥手♥党♥老大。
Oh, my God, I killed a Mafia boss.
我是一个死女人。
I am a dead woman.
裡面一切都好吗?
Everything okay in there?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
啊!
Ah!
你很不擅长装死。
You are terrible at playing dead.
哦,感谢上帝。哦,谢天谢地,是你。
Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God, it's you.
谢谢。哦,非常感谢。- 克裡斯汀,请停下来。
Oh, thank you. Oh, thank you so much. - Kristin, please stop.
哦,我的上帝。谢谢。
Oh, my God. Thank you.
那是你口袋裡的罐头吗?
Is that a cannoli in your pocket?
所以你操了他?不,他先死了。
So you fucked him? No, he died first.
你错过了一些东西。
You missed something.
当他来的时候,他像个女人一样尖叫。
When he came, he screamed like a woman.
你。。。右。
You... Right.
嗯,好吧,我想这可能很有趣?
Um, well, I guess that might have been fun?
你洗澡了?-是的。
You took a shower? - Yes.
我洗了个澡,因为它通常会让我平静下来,但是......
I took a shower because it usually calms me down, but...
我以前从未见过尸体。
I've never seen a dead body before.
现在我已经看到了三个。三!
And now I've seen three. Three!
我的意思是,我过着非常无聊的生活。
I mean, I live a very boring life.
我真是个无聊的人。我是个无聊的女人。
I am such a boring person. I'm a boring woman.
说真的,我的生活什麽都不做。我不出去。
Seriously, I don't do anything with my life. I don't go out.
我只是为其他人做一切。
I just do everything for everybody else.
那些怪物会不择手段
Those monsters will stop at nothing
直到我们都死了
until we're all dead
他们是拉齐奥唯一的家庭。
and they're the only family in Lazio.
我有个主意。我想我应该回家了。
I have an idea. I think I should go home.
我认为我不属于这裡。
I don't think I belong here.
你没听到我的话吗?-什麽?
Did you not hear me? - What?
如果你现在离开,他们会跟着你
If you leave now, they will follow you
他们不会停止,直到你死了。
and they will not stop until you're dead.
这很好。
This is good.
如何?这是怎麽回事?
How? How is this good?
这将向罗马人发出一个资讯,即我们的家庭很强大。
This will send a message to the Romanos that our family is strong.
你是老闆。老闆负责生意。
You're the boss. And the boss takes care of business.
你做得很好。
You did good.
什麽?我杀了人!
What? I murdered someone!
布拉瓦。-布拉瓦。
Brava. - Brava.
不不。
No, no, no, no.
不要「虚张声势」我。我很糟糕。我做了一件坏事。
Do not "brava" me. I am bad. I did a bad thing.
哦,我的上帝,我只想要我的吃,祈祷,爱。
Oh, my God, I just want my Eat, Pray, Love.
他是什麽...
What is he...
你好,卡莱托。
Ciao, Carletto.
布鲁诺!
Bruno!
嗯。
Mmm.
我们必须在他们杀死我们之前杀死那些罗马诺斯!
We have to kill those Romanos before they kill us!
我是故意的!
And I mean on purpose!
再也不用意外地挽救了这一天!
No more accidentally saving the day!
你可以对我好一点,你知道的。
You could be a little nicer to me, you know.
我刚刚杀了一个人。
I just killed someone.
我是一个非常好的人。我是个好妈妈。
I'm a very good person. I'm a good mother.
我愿意为我的儿子做任何事情。
I would do anything for my son.
我为每个人做一切。
I do everything for everyone.
即使是动物,我连一隻虫子都杀不了。
Even animals, I can't even kill a bug.
我把它放在一个小杯子下面,然后把它带到外面,
I put it under a little cup, and I take it outside,
低声说:“走。要自♥由♥。去过你的生活吧。
and whisper, "Go. Be free. Go live your life."
我想像他们建造一个新家和新生活。
And I imagine them building a new home and a new life.
当她是...
How are we supposed to appear strong when she is...
这?
this?
这些罗马人永远不会以良好的条件进行和平谈判。
These Romanos will never negotiate peace on good terms.
我们为什麽要谈判?我们为什麽不给他们他们想要的东西呢?
Why are we negotiating at all? Why don't we just give them what they want?
他们想要控制我们所有的领土。
They want control over all of our territories.
那麽,我们为什麽不直接给他们呢?
So, why don't we just give it to them?
你期望我们如何赚钱?
How do you expect us to make money?
我不知道!
I don't know!
我们到底在做什麽?
What is it we do, anyway?
药物。假冒袋子。
Drugs. Counterfeit bags.
枪。赌博。
Guns. Gambling.
呃,到目前为止,我还没有听到任何合法的消息
Uh, so far I have heard nothing that is either legal
或道德。
or moral.
因为。。。 你知道的
Because... you know,
电影精选列表