一半快乐。
half pleasure.
我必须跑。
I have to run.
当然。嗯......
Yes, sure. Um...
嗯,我会...我给你打电♥话♥。
Well, I'll... I'll call you.
什麽。。。
What...
刚刚发生?
just happened?
哦,我的上帝。- 克裡斯汀·巴尔巴诺。
Oh, my God. - Kristin Balbano.
是的。
Yes.
比安卡派我们带你去参加葬礼。
Bianca sent us to take you to the funeral.
哦,嗨。和。。。- 我是奥尔多。
Oh, hi. I... - I'm Aldo.
好。很高兴认识你,奥尔多。是的。
Okay. Nice to meet you, Aldo. Yes.
我是但丁。- 你好,但丁。见到你很高兴。
I'm Dante. - Hello, Dante. Nice to meet you.
你的司机。-谢谢。非常感谢。
Your driver. - Thank you. Thank you so much.
我。。。非常...太善良了。
I... It's very... So kind.
嘿,你们。我现在要改变,好吗?
Hey, you guys. I am gonna change now, okay?
所以不要转身或...
So don't turn around or...
罗马斗兽场。- 你至少可以,
The Colosseum. - Can you at least,
拜託,只是,喜欢,慢慢来?
please, just, like, go slow?
梵蒂冈。梵蒂冈?
The Vatican. The Vaticano?
我错过了吗?我错过了,对吧?
Did I miss it? I missed it, right?
该死。呃,上帝。我的口红在哪裡?丰塔纳·阿夸·保拉。
Oh, shit. Ugh, God. Where is my lipstick? Fontana Acqua Paola.
我放下了口红。Il Fontanone.
I dropped my lipstick. Il Fontanone.
哦,什麽?它在哪裡?
Oh, what? Where is it?
我们可以回去吗?- 我们必须去参加葬礼。
Can we go back? - We have to go to the funeral.
谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
呵呵,太谢谢你了。
Whew, thank you so much.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
他在那儿。
There he is.
你好。
Hi.
我们有同样的眼睛。我们有同样的眼睛。
We have the same eyes. We have the same eyes.
那是。。。
That's...
早上好。
Buongiorno.
你好。再见。不好意思。在。。。
Hi. Ciao. Sorry. Um...
你是比安卡吗?
Are you Bianca?
坐。
Sit.
这是法布里齐奥,
This is Fabrizio,
你祖父的侄子。
your grandfather's great nephew.
哦,嗨,嗨。见到你很高兴。
Oh, hi, hi. Nice to meet you.
所以,这必须让我们,喜欢,
So, that must make us, like,
二表哥,对吧?
second cousins, right?
我很抱歉你的损失。
I'm sorry for your loss.
他在生我的气吗?
Is he mad at me?
阿门。
Amen.
呃。。。
Uh...
我祖父做了什麽?
what did my grandfather do?
他是一名酿酒师。
He was a winemaker.
他酿酒了?
He made wine?
我想酿酒。
I wanna make wine.
哦,我的上帝,它一定在基因中。
Oh, my God, it must be in the genes.
我的意思是,你不能争论基因,对吧?
I mean, you can't argue genes, right?
嘿 嘿 嘿。你没事吧?
Hey, hey, hey. Are you okay?
Veloce的意思是快速。
Veloce means quick.
快,快,快!他需要説明!
Quick, quick, quick! He needs help!
嗯。
Hmm.
.
.
向我的小朋友尼科问好。
Say hello to my little friend, Nico.
这他妈是怎麽回事?
What the fuck is going on?
所以。。。
So...
奥尔多和但丁是我的司机,
Aldo and Dante are my drivers,
但你到底是谁?
but who are you, really?
索尔达蒂。- 对于军队或...
Soldati. - For the Army or...
斯库西。嘿,你好。
Scusi. Hi, hi.
呃,我这裡还蒙在鼓裡。
Uh, I'm still in the dark here.
不,不,这是一个修辞手法。
No, no, it's a figure of speech.
有人可以告诉我发生了什麽吗?
Can someone please just tell me what's going on?
你的祖父唐·朱塞佩·巴尔巴诺,
Your grandfather, Don Giuseppe Balbano,
愿他安息,
may he rest in peace,
被谋杀
was murdered
由罗马诺斯人。
by the Romanos.
我们邀请他们开会,
We invited them for a meeting,
但事情出了问题。
but things went wrong.
我们的唐和他们的唐被杀了。
Our Don and their Don got killed.
他们不尊重葬礼!
They disrespected the funeral!
他们向棺材开枪!
They shot at the coffin!
唐卡洛。
Don Carlo.
让你冷静下来。- 好的,谢谢,谢谢。
To calm you down. - Okay, thank you, thank you.
谢谢。
Grazie.
酒不好。酒变质了。那是。。。
The wine's bad. The wine's gone bad. That's...
酒不好。这是一个幌子。
The wine is bad. It's a front.
天啊。这就是他被谋杀的原因吗?
Oh, God. Is that why he got murdered?
不,这太疯狂了。我的意思是,是吗?
No, that's crazy. I mean, is it?
你的祖父
Your grandfather
不仅仅是一个酿酒师。
was not just a winemaker.
不?
No?
西奥,克裡斯汀巴尔巴诺。
Ciao, Kristin Balbano.
我是你的祖父,朱塞佩·巴尔巴诺。
I'm your grandfather, Giuseppe Balbano.
如果你正在看这个...
If you are watching this...
我死了。
I'm dead.
对不起,我从来没有看到你长大,
I'm sorry I never got to see you grow up,
但我更抱歉
but I am even more sorry
你长大了
that you grew up
没有父亲。
without a father.
我父亲死于一场建筑事故。
My father died in a construction accident.
你父亲没有死
Your father did not die
在建筑事故中。
in a construction accident.
你父亲被杀了
Your father was killed
由一名成员...
by a member of the...
罗马诺家族。
Romano family.
在这次事件之后,
After this incident,
妈带你回美国
your mother took you back to America
寻找更安全的地方。
in search of a safer place.
嘿。
Hey.
我告诉她最安全的地方
I told her that the safest place
会和我们在一起,
would be with us,
但我尊重
but I respected
她的愿望。
her wishes.
你不会越过母亲。
You do not cross a mother.
是你。-哦。
It's you. - Oh.
我记得你出生的时候,
I remember when you were born,
我的皮奇里达。
picciridda mia.
我把你抱在怀裡...
I held you in my arms...
我想,“有一天
and I thought, "One day
“她将是一个勇敢,自信的女人
"she will be a brave, confident woman
“谁会让我骄傲。”
"who will make me proud."
和你说再见,
Saying goodbye to you,
我唯一的孙子,
my only grandchild,
是最难的事情
was the hardest thing
我曾经不得不这样做。
I ever had to do.
所以,
And so,
我临终的心愿
my dying wish
是你吗
is that you,
我的直系血统,
my direct bloodline,
接管
take over
并成为新老闆
and be the new boss
巴尔巴诺家族的。
of the Balbano family.
我信任的将军,比安卡...
My trusted general, Bianca...
...会在你身边説明你。
...will be by your side to help you.
克里 斯汀
Kristin,
我知道你会尊重我的意愿
I know you will respect my wishes
因为我尊重你母亲的。
as I respected your mother's.
电影精选列表