哦,我会把你交给很好的照顾。
Oh, I'll be leaving you in very good hands.
比安卡将接任
Bianca will be taking over
作为巴尔巴诺家族的新老闆。
as the new boss of the Balbano family.
你的秘书?
Your secretary?
她不仅仅是一个秘书。
She is so much more than a secretary.
你不知道。
You have no idea.
好笑话。
Nice joke.
你以为你可以把我们操遍
You think you can fuck us all over
然后离开?
and leave?
不。
No.
它不是那样工作的。
It doesn't work like that.
哇。哇。哇。哇。哇。
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
让我们都冷静下来。我他妈的不是任何人。
Let's all calm down. I'm not fucking anybody over.
洛伦佐?哦,天哪,你是员警?
Lorenzo? Oh, my God, you're a cop?
不是他妈的我们过去,嗯?
Not fucking us over, eh?
武器放下,溷蛋!
Weapons down, motherfuckers!
埃斯梅拉达阿姨?
Aunt Esmeralda?
哦,我的...
Oh, my...
克裡 斯汀!克裡 斯汀!
Kristin! Kristin!
不不不。不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
克里 斯汀。克裡 斯汀!
Kristin. Kristin!
我们走吧!-好。
Let's go! - Okay.
保持低调。
Stay low.
所以,你一直都在利用我?
So, you were just using me this whole entire time?
我的父母被枪杀
My parents were gunned down
黑♥手♥党♥就在我面前!
by the Mafia right in front of me!
在我的足球比赛中。在我错过了一个进球之后。
At my soccer game. After I missed a goal.
乌兹。
Uzi.
我被分配到这个桉子...
I was assigned to this case...
所以我只是一个桉例?
So I'm just a case?
你的婚姻和你的前任呢,那是谎言?
What about your marriage, and your ex, that's lies?
主要。
Mostly.
埃斯梅拉达他妈是谁?
And who the fuck is Esmeralda?
你是说玛丽亚?她是我的老闆。
You mean Maria? She's my boss.
你是谁?
And who are you?
我是鲁道夫。- 鲁道夫?
I am Rodolfo. - Rodolfo?
是的,但你可以叫我鲁迪。
Yes, but you can call me Rudy.
鲁迪?我不叫你什麽。
Rudy? I'm not calling you anything.
妈妈!
Mama!
哦,我的上帝。你甚至是义大利面製造商吗?
Oh, my God. Are you even a pasta maker?
我们要一起逃跑。
We were gonna run away together.
我们打算开一家餐馆。
We were gonna open a restaurant.
我要做酒,你要做食物。
I was gonna make the wine, you were gonna make the food.
我要变胖了,你不会在乎的。
I was gonna get fat and you weren't gonna care.
那将是天堂!
It was gonna be heaven!
有多胖?
How fat?
都清楚了!
All clear!
离我远点。
Get away from me.
请。不,不,克裡斯汀,拜託了。 克里 斯汀。
Please. No, no, Kristin, please. Kristin.
不,我不是在和你说话。我们完成了。
No, I am not talking to you. We are done.
呃,不,克裡斯汀。
Uh, no, Kristin.
我要逮捕你。
I'm arresting you.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对此,我感到非常抱歉。
I'm so sorry for this.
加油。
Come on.
我。。。
I...
你。。。
You...
把手指插在头髮裡。
have a finger in your hair.
把它贴在你的屁♥股♥上!
Stick it up your ass!
你好。
Ciao.
所以。。。
So...
这是你的第一次审判,对吧?
This is your first trial, right?
嗯嗯。 - 哦,对你有好处。
Mmm-hmm. - Oh, good for you.
等。等。
Wait. Wait.
对不起。哦,我的上帝,珍妮!
Excuse me. Oh, my God, Jenny!
克里 斯汀。
Kristin.
什麽都不要说。-非常感谢。
Don't say anything. - Thank you so much.
哦,我的上帝。- 哦,我的天哪。嘿!
Oh, my God. - Oh, my goodness. Hey!
把你的手从我的客户身上拿开!
Take your hands off of my client!
给我。给。。。
Give me that. Give...
你是什麽,还穿着尿布?
What are you, still in diapers?
比安卡打电♥话♥给我。
Bianca called me.
你没想到我会让我最好的朋友
You didn't think I was gonna let my best friend
在义大利监狱里腐烂,是吗?
rot in an Italian jail, did you?
我看到了阿曼达·诺克斯(Amanda Knox)的文档。不。
I saw the Amanda Knox doc. No.
哦,我的上帝。他们是怎麽出狱的?
Oh, my God. How did they get out of jail?
没有足够的证据来指控他们。
Not enough evidence to charge them.
右。那麽比安卡呢?她在哪?
Right. And what about Bianca? Where is she?
如果她不在这裡,对你更好。
It's better for you if she's not here.
好的,知道了。
Okay, got it.
那个洛伦佐?-是的。
That Lorenzo? - Yeah.
你好。
Hi.
迪克!
Dick!
这麽好的回声。
Such a good echo.
真是个傢伙!
What a dick!
法官女士,
Signora Giudice,
今天我将证明巴尔巴诺女士已经接任
today I will show that Ms. Balbano has taken over
她祖父的犯罪企业,
the criminal enterprise of her grandfather,
朱塞佩·巴尔巴诺。
Giuseppe Balbano.
法官女士,
Madame Judge,
法官女士,
Signora Giudice,
我会告诉你我的客户只是来到义大利
I will show you that my client simply came to Italy
向她致敬并发现
to pay her respects and found
她继承了一个葡萄园。
that she had inherited a vineyard.
现在,我的客户在一个房♥间里被看到吗
Now, was my client seen in a room
充满了可疑的人?
filled with questionable people?
确定。但只是告诉他们,她不想参与其中。
Sure. But only to tell them that she wanted no part of it.
约阿尼纳
Giannina,
你能告诉我们你和印达加托的交往吗?
could you tell us your dealings with the Indagato.
好吧,其他人都叫我「女服务员」,
Well, everyone else calls me "waitress,"
女服务生
cameriera,
但她叫我的名字。
but she calls me by my name.
她喜欢我的盆景树。
She likes my bonsai tree.
她告诉我们,我们是她最好的葡萄酒商。
She tells us we are her best vintners.
她让我们感到感激。
She makes us feel appreciated.
所以,我们以做她的保镖来报答我们的感激之情。
So, we repay our gratitude by being her bodyguards.
我们和她一起参加会议
We go with her at the meeting
因为他们想伤害
because they want to hurt
甜美的女人。
sweet woman.
他们是非常、非常、非常坏的人。
They are very, very, very bad guys.
看看他们对可怜的但丁做了什麽。
Look what they did to the poor Dante.
你的这次卧底行动持续了多久?
How long was this undercover operation of yours?
嗯,多年来我一直在调查朱塞佩·巴尔巴诺。
Well, I've been investigating Giuseppe Balbano for years.
当我遇到因达加托时,
When I met the Indagato,
她刚刚降落在义大利参加葬礼...
she'd just landed in Italy for the funeral...
你什麽时候开始有
And when did you start having
与我的客户发生性关係?
sexual relations with my client?
我在这裡问问题!
I ask the questions here!
你什麽时候开始的
And when did you start
与印达加托发生性关係?
having sexual relations with the Indagato?
大约。。。
About...
一天后。
one day after.
但她要求它。
But she was asking for it.
好。我的意思是,不是...我的意思是,不问。
Okay. I mean, not... I mean, not asking.
但她说这次旅行是她的“吃,祈祷,他妈的”。
But she said this trip was her "Eat, Pray, Fuck."
这本书是《吃,祈祷,爱》。
The book is Eat, Pray, Love.
你利用了一个无辜的酿酒师
You took advantage of an innocent winemaker
并玷污了一部文学杰作。
and sullied a literary masterpiece.
你噁心。
You gross.
我来到这个国家
I came to this country
电影精选列表