哦,这不是...
Oh, this isn't...
我想,呃,没有。
I think, uh, no.
我认为有点错误
I think there's been a bit of a mistake
因为我不可能...
because there is no way that I...
我?
Me?
谢谢大家。
Thanks, everyone.
这非常有用,
This has been very informative,
但我在下午 5 点有罗马斗兽场之旅,
but I have a Colosseum tour at 5 p.m.,
所以我得去打车。- 不,你不能离开。
so I gotta go get a cab. - No, you can't leave.
如果老闆说你是老闆,
If the boss says you are the boss,
你现在是老闆了,康普伦德?- 是的,是的,但是
you are the boss now, comprende? - Yeah, yeah but
你知道吗?我不是老闆,
you know what? I am not a boss,
就像,不以任何方式,形状或形式,
like, not in any way, shape or form,
所以,你知道,尤其是不是以黑♥手♥党♥的方式。
so, you know, especially not in a Mafia kind of way.
我应该当老闆!
I should be the boss!
是的。好主意。他应该是老闆。
Yes, yes. Good idea. He should be the boss.
我的意思是,我是谁来偷任何人的老闆雷霆?
I mean, who am I to steal anyone's boss thunder?
再说了,我家裡有很多狗屎,
Besides, I've got a lot of shit going on at home,
我儿子刚上大学
my son just went to college
而我丈夫只是欺骗了我,所以...
and my husband just cheated on me, so...
你想让我们照顾他吗? 嗯?
You want we should take care of him? Hmm?
嗯?-不!
Mmm? - No!
不。
No.
不,上帝,不,不, 我只需要一个假期,
No, God, no, no. I just need a vacation,
我只是真的想要我的吃,祈祷,他妈的!
I just really want my Eat, Pray, Fuck!
吃饭,祈祷,他妈的?
Eat, Pray, Fuck?
是的,这是文字游戏,
Yeah, it's a play on words,
你知道,这本书,吃,祈祷,爱?
you know, the book, Eat, Pray, Love?
是的,这是一个非常令人振奋的人
Yeah, it's a very uplifting
和感人的回忆录...
and moving memoir by...
伊莉莎白吉伯特。
Elizabeth Gilbert.
是的!是的,看,他知道。
Yes! Yes, see, he knows.
是的,我想酿酒,我想吃义大利麵,
Yeah, I wanna make wine, and I wanna eat pasta,
并浪漫,并且...
and be romanced, and...
但是你是来参加葬礼的。
But you came for a funeral.
是的。我的意思是,你知道,
Yeah. I mean, you know,
葬礼后。
after the funeral.
你好?
Hello?
洛伦佐。是洛伦佐,我应该接受这个。你好吗?
Lorenzo. It's Lorenzo, I should take this. How are you?
给我这个。- 嘿,什麽? 不,什麽?不不!
Give me this. - Hey, what? No. What? No, no, no, no!
哦,我的上帝。我刚刚还清了!
Oh, my God. I just paid that off!
一年内我不会再升级
I won't get another upgrade for a year
洛伦佐应该如何与我取得联繫?
and how is Lorenzo supposed to get in touch with me?
我怎麽会做♥爱♥?
How will I ever have sex?
你不能和随机的陌生人说话。
You cannot be speaking to random strangers.
太危险了。
It's too dangerous.
他不是陌生人,
He's not a stranger,
他很漂亮。
he's gorgeous.
好。
Okay.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我说完了。
I'm done.
再见。
Bye.
克裡 斯汀!
Kristin!
克裡 斯汀!
Kristin!
你不能逃避你的命运。
You can't run away from your destiny.
哦,是的?看着我。
Oh, yeah? Watch me.
这是哪条路?
Which way is it?
就是这样!
It's that way!
但我必须警告你,
But I must warn you,
一旦你走出那些大门,
once you walk out those gates,
您将不再受到我们的保护。
you will no longer be under our protection.
另外,您没有电♥话♥。
Also, you have no phone.
你说你想学习
You said you wanted to learn
如何酿酒,是吗?
how to make wine, yes?
我们现在有机器压碎葡萄,
We have machines to crush grapes now,
但这是经典的方式。
but this is the classic way.
这感觉确实不错,是吧?
This does feel kinda nice, huh?
你必须踩在葡萄上
You must stomp on the grapes
释放他们的果汁。-是的。
to release their juices. - Yes.
你还必须接管
And you must also take over
作为巴尔巴诺家族的老闆。
as the Balbano family boss.
这太疯狂了。
This is insane.
我什至会从哪裡开始?
Where would I even begin?
嘘,过来。
Shh. Come here.
我们真的是黑♥手♥党♥吗?
Are we actually the Mafia?
你的祖父更喜欢叫它
Your grandfather preferred to call it
“隐形家庭”。
the "invisible family."
哦,这太诡异了。
Oh, that's spooky.
看不见但坚强,
Invisible but strong,
我们不能显得软弱。
and we can't appear weakened.
所以,你必须去开会
So, you must go to a meeting
与我们的敌人,
with our enemies,
罗马人。
the Romanos.
什麽。。。之前向我们开枪的人?
What, the... the people who shot at us earlier?
哦!我的意思是,法布里齐奥不能去吗?
Oh! I mean, can't Fabrizio go?
看来他会喜欢这些东西。
It seems like he would love this stuff.
不可能是法布里齐奥。
It can't be Fabrizio.
他开始了枪战。
He started the shootout.
他是个头脑发热的人
He's a hot-head
脾气很糟糕。-嗯。
with a horrible temper. - Hmm.
就像桑尼一样。
Just like Sonny.
桑尼是谁?
Who's Sonny?
出自《教父》。
From The Godfather.
哦,对了。是的。我从未见过《教父》。
Oh, right. Yeah. I never saw The Godfather.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
好吧,看,真的很难找到三个半小时。
Okay, look, it's really hard to find three and a half hours.
你需要做的一切
All you need to do
是提供他们的新唐
is offer their new Don
东方的一部分。
a part of the east.
你祖父太固执了,不能放弃。
Something your grandfather was too stubborn to part with.
拜託,我们需要一个人
Please, we need someone
谁头脑清醒,
who's level-headed,
善解 人意
empathetic
而且毫不起眼。- 你刚才说我可怜吗?
and unassuming. - Did you just call me pathetic?
我们需要你。
We need you.
不,我永远不会准备好。不,不。
No, I will never be ready. No. No.
另外,我们会给你一部新手♥机♥...
Also, we will give you a new phone...
哦。哦,哦。
Oh. Oh, oh.
...所以你可以去吃饭,祈祷,他妈的洛伦佐
...so you can go Eat, Pray, Fuck Lorenzo
一旦我们完成背景调查。
once we finish the background check.
背景调查?是的。
Background check? Yeah.
洛伦佐·维拉古兹,33岁。
Lorenzo Villaguzi, aged 33.
哦,天哪,他还很年轻。
Oh, my God, he's quite young.
男人一直在这样做。- 这是真的。
Men do it all the time. - That's true.
他出生在米兰。- 我们不喜欢的。
He's born in Milano. - Which we don't like.
是的,但没关係,但丁。
Yeah, but it's okay, Dante.
是的,但丁。- 他最近离婚了。
Yeah, Dante. - And he's recently divorced.
头奖!哦,我的上帝!
Jackpot! Oh, my God!
哦,我的上帝,这真是个好消息。- 这是你的新手♥机♥。
Oh, my God, that's really good news. - This is your new phone.
怡!
Yee!
这是无法追踪的。-好。
It's untraceable. - Okay.
你今晚会见唐·罗马诺
You meet with Don Romano tonight
然后你可以和洛伦佐一起做你想做的事。
and then you can do what you want with Lorenzo.
交易?
Deal?
哦。。。
Oh...
呃。。。
Uh...
是的,交易。交易。
Yes, deal. Deal.
介绍新的唐娜·巴尔巴诺。
Presenting the new Donna Balbano.
你看起来像
You look like
图书馆的图书管♥理♥员♥,
a librarian from a library,
电影精选列表