哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
你比你爷爷更有魅力。
You are much more attractive than your grandfather.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
在! 不 不!
No! No, no!
所以,你知道,她管着她的事,
So, you know, she minding her business,
像人一样在沙漠中行走。
walking through the desert like people do.
对于一个疲惫的女人来说,这是一个很好的比喻
That's a great metaphor for a tired woman
一张被时间标记的脸。
with a face that's so marked by time.
嗯。
Mmm.
坐下!
Sit down!
不,不,不,请不要。
No, no, no. Please don't.
请不要伤害我。请。不不。
Please don't hurt me. Please. No, no.
哦,上帝,不,没有进入。绝对没有进入。不。
Oh, God, no. No entrata. Absolutely no entrata. No.
你喜欢萨尔西亚和弗里亚雷利吗?
You like salsiccia e friarelli?
不,没有香肠。我是严格素食主义者。不,谢谢。
No. No sausages. I'm strictly vegetariano. No, thank you.
很辣。
Very spicy.
辣?哦,我的上帝。哦,我的上帝。不!
Spicy? Oh, my God. Oh, my God. No!
拜託,不,请不要。不。
Please, no. Please don't. No.
不,不,不,请不要。
No, no, no. Please don't.
不不不。
No, no, no.
他妈的腰带。
Fucking belt.
她看起来很孤独。她看起来...
She looks lonely. She looks...
她看起来很老,兄弟。 - 她确实如此。
She looks her age, bro. - She does.
没有女人应该看起来她的年龄。
No woman should look her age.
裆!眼睛!
Crotch! Eye!
裆!眼睛!
Crotch! Eye!
就像来自天堂的祝福,
And like a blessing from the heavens,
天空开阔,开始下雨。
the sky opens up and it starts to rain.
然后她低头一看,她意识到,
Then she looks down and she realizes,
“哦,天哪,我在摩托艇上。”
"Oh, my God, I'm on a jet-ski."
Restylane Lyft给了她第二次青春。
Restylane Lyft gives her a second youth.
是的。- 回归生活。
Yeah. - A return to life.
我喜欢这个姿势。
I love that pose.
裆!裆!
Crotch! Crotch!
眼睛!裆!
Eye! Crotch!
雷蒂兰·凯塞抿了抿嘴唇。
Restylane Kysse plumps her lips.
裆!眼睛!
Crotch! Eye!
使它们可亲。
Makes them kissable.
再生。
Rejuvenated.
你有水,你有湿。
You got water, you got wetness.
很多湿润。
Whole lot of wetness.
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
你上一次看到这样的大腿缝隙是什麽时候?
When was the last time you saw a thigh gap like that?
去你♥妈♥的♥,兰迪!
Fuck you, Randy!
现在她可以亲吻了。- 哦,去你♥妈♥的♥,韦恩!
Now she's kissable. - Oh, fuck you, Wayne!
哇。- 哦,去你♥妈♥的♥,汉克!
Wow. - Oh, fuck you, Hank!
而你,你♥他♥妈♥的令人毛骨悚然的变♥态♥!
And you, you fucking creepy pervert!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
然后她就骑马向远处飞去。
And then she just rides off into the distance.
柔软,年轻...
Soft, youthful...
...和湿的。
...and wet.
兰迪,那真是太好了。
Randy, that was superb.
好。
Okay.
看到了吗,克裡斯汀?
See that, Kristin?
这就是它是如何完成的。
That's how it's done.
取消静音。
Unmute.
克里 斯汀。
Kristin.
嘿,告诉我你听到了兰迪的推销。
Hey, tell me you heard Randy's pitch.
哦,克裡斯汀?
Oh, Kristin?
你喝醉了吗?
Are you drunk?
哦,伙计。我真的希望这一天永远不会到来
Oh, man. I really hoped this day would never come
但我必须让你走。
but I'm gonna have to let you go.
顺便说一下,你的脸上有一些义大利麵酱。
By the way, you have some pasta sauce on your face.
你知道吗?
You know what?
操♥你♥妈♥!
Fuck you!
哇!这是对你的感激。
Whoa! That's gratitude for you.
非常不必要。-有毒。
Highly unnecessary. - Toxic.
天啊。
Oh, God.
嗯?
Hmm?
你在别♥墅♥里留下了一团糟。
You left quite a mess at the villa.
当这样的事情发生时,你需要告诉我们,
You need to tell us when things like this happen,
所以我们不必担心
so we don't have to worry
无论您目前是否还活着。
whether or not you are currently alive.
哦,很好。所以,下次有人试图谋杀我时,
Oh, fine. So, next time someone tries to murder me,
我一定会让你知道的。
I'll be sure to let you know.
谢谢。
Grazie.
现在,罗马人想在今天见面。
Now, the Romanos want to meet today.
哦,所以他们可以再次尝试杀死我?哼!
Oh, so they can try to kill me again? Huh!
我以为一旦你做♥爱♥,你会冷静一点。
I thought once you'd had sex, you would calm down a bit.
嘿,我来这裡两天了
Hey, I've been here two days
我两次差点被谋杀。
and I've been almost murdered twice.
那是每天一个。
That's one per day.
我需要更多的性♥爱♥来让我平静下来!
I'm gonna need a lot more sex to calm me down!
我认识一个男人。
I know a man.
请停止你的表弟。
Stop with your cousin, please.
他们准备做出一些让步。
They're prepared to make some concessions.
我们佔了上风。
We have the upper hand.
他们同意举♥行♥公开会议。
They've agreed to a public meeting.
法布里齐奥会和你在一起。
Fabrizio will be there with you.
我不能在那裡,因为只有家人。
I can't be there because it's only family.
好。但我想在La Bottega del Gelato见面
Fine. But I wanna meet at La Bottega del Gelato
因为它有五星评级。
because it has a five-star rating.
而且我从来没有吃过霜淇淋。我一直很想去!
And I never have gelato. And I have been dying to go!
但我们有... - 这是一个命令!
But we have... - That's an order!
嗯嗯!
Mmm. Mmm!
看,我厌倦了这场战争。
Look, I am tired of this war.
哦,我的天哪,猫途鹰不会撒谎。
Oh, my gosh, Tripadvisor does not lie.
我的家人厌倦了这场战争。
My family is tired of this war.
它必须停止。
It's got to stop.
我们完全同意。
We couldn't agree more.
你杀了我们的老闆,也是我们最好的杀手。
You killed our boss, and our best killer.
全靠你自己。
All by yourself.
您对福美亚的报价是否成立?
Does your offer for Formia stand?
是的。绝对。
Yes. Absoluto.
那麽,我们很平静,妈妈?
So, we are at peace then, Mammone?
我们处于和平状态...
We are at peace...
唐娜·巴尔巴诺。
Donna Balbano.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,你去吧。
Well, there you go.
我可以再得到一勺吗?
Can I get another scoop?
你真的给我留下了深刻的印象。
You really impressed me.
哦,是的,会议
Oh, yeah, the meeting
比我想像的要好。
went better than I thought it would.
因为你吓坏了他们。
Because you terrified them.
昨晚是一件真正的艺术品。
Last night was a true work of art.
你有愤怒,克裡斯汀。
You have rage, Kristin.
野生
Wild,
热情,深深的愤怒。
passionate, deep rage.
我喜欢。
I like it.
好。
Okay.
你知道,这不仅仅是布鲁诺身上的血。
You know, it wasn't just blood on Bruno.
它是煳状的,浓稠的。
It was mushy, thick.
他的阴囊碎片塞进了他的眼裡。
Bits of his scrotum were stuffed in his eye socket.
嗯。
Mmm.
这就是他们听你说话的原因。
And that's why they listened to you.
因为他的眼裡塞满了阴囊的碎片?
Because he had bits of his scrotum stuffed in his eye socket?
或。
Maybe.
这就是你赚取里斯佩托的方式。
And that's how you earned rispetto.
你会适合这个家庭的!
You'll fit right into this family!
把手给我。
Give me your hand.
电影精选列表