不是色情片。
not a porno.
亲爱的,跟我来。
Darling, come with me.
再
Again,
呈现美丽的唐娜·巴尔巴诺。
presenting la bellissima Donna Balbano.
哦,我的上帝,瓦伦蒂诺。
Oh, my God, Valentino.
你好。
Hello.
是的。- 转身,转身,转身。
Yes. - Turn around, turn, turn.
嘿。
Hey.
这就是你穿的
And that's what you wear
去见黑帮老大。
to meet a mob boss.
你们会一直和我在一起,对吧?-是的。
You guys are gonna stay with me the whole time, right? - Yes.
答桉是肯定的。- 好吧,不要离开我。
Of course. - Okay, don't leave me.
别担心,克裡斯汀。
Don't worry, Kristin.
好。
Okay.
我是詹妮娜。今晚我会成为你的伺服器。
I'm Giannina. I'll be your server tonight.
哦,我喜欢你的眼镜,詹妮娜。-谢谢。
Oh, I love your glasses, Giannina. - Thank you.
这是给你的包。
This is for your bag.
哦,太可爱了。小猴子。
Oh, it's so cute. Little monkey.
好吧。
All right.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你不是法布里齐奥。
You're not Fabrizio.
而你不是我所期望的。
And you are not what I was expecting.
我被告知我会见面
I was told I would be meeting
与巴尔巴诺家族的新老闆。
with the new Balbano family boss.
是的,就是我。
Yeah, that's me.
克里 斯汀。新老闆。
Kristin. The new boss.
啊。
Ah.
我为我的粗鲁道歉。
I apologize for my rudeness.
哦,不,一点也不。
Oh, no, not at all.
但是,你知道...
But, you know...
那是...这有点震惊
it was... it was a bit of a shock
看到一个美丽的女人。
to see a beautiful woman.
停。
Stop.
哦,对不起。我是卡洛·罗马诺,
Oh, I'm sorry. I am Carlo Romano,
新老闆。
the new boss.
哦,好吧,你去吧。我们都是新老闆,
Oh, well, there you go. We're both new bosses,
我们有很多共同点。
we have so much in common.
看啊。
Look at that.
那麽,你在想什麽?
So, what were you thinking?
我希望尝试麵疙瘩。
I was hoping to try gnocchi.
我爱麵疙瘩
I love gnocchi
我向自己保证,如果我来义大利,
and I promised myself if I ever came to Italy,
我会尽可能多地吃麵疙瘩。
I would eat as much gnocchi as I could.
不,不,不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我的意思是领土。-嗯?
I meant the territories. - Hmm?
哦,对了,是的。对不起,我...
Oh, right, yes. Sorry, I...
好的,谷歌♥,
Okay, Google,
打开「备忘录」。。在
open notes. Um,
所以你可以拿北和...
so you can take the north and...
东部的一部分延伸到...形式-i-a?
part of the east extending to... Form-i-a?
福尔米亚。
Formia.
福尔米亚。
Formia.
是的。
Yes.
就是这样。
That's it.
谢谢你,詹妮娜。
Thank you, Giannina.
她很甜蜜。
She's sweet.
我点了功能表上的每一个麵疙瘩。
I ordered every gnocchi on the menu.
哦,我的上帝,有人是一个很好的倾听者。
Oh, my God, someone's a good listener.
不客气。
Prego.
哦。。。井。。。
Oh... Well...
尝试。
Try.
你。。。你想让我先试试吗?
You... You want me to try it first?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,没有压力。好。
Well, no pressure. Okay.
真好吃。
That is delicious.
这是我一生中喝过的最好的葡萄酒。
This is the best wine I have ever had in my life.
保佑你。
Salute.
保佑你。
Salute.
听,听,听。是奥利奥。
Listen, listen, listen. It's Oreo.
它们是两块巧克力饼乾放在一起...
They're two chocolate biscuits held together...
用奶油?
with cream?
奶油...奶油是我最喜欢的部分。
The cream... The cream is my favorite part.
呃,听...
Uh, listen...
嗯,关于你的报价。
um, about your offer.
你确定我们必须在福尔米亚停留吗?嗯?
Are you sure we have to stop at Formia? Hmm?
嗯,好吧,这就是我笔记中所说的。
Hmm, well, that's what it says in my notes.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
在你的笔记中。
In your notes.
你喜欢柠檬酒吗?
Do you like limoncello?
哦,我更像是一个樱桃果冻的人。
Oh, I'm more of a cherry jello person.
哦。不,不,不,柠檬酒。
Oh. No, no, no. Limoncello.
这是,嗯,它是一种甜点酒。
It is, um, it is a dessert liquor.
哦。哦,不,我不知道。
Oh. Oh, no, I don't know it.
我们会在我的酒店房♥间里吃。楼上。
We'll have it in my hotel room. Upstairs.
嗯?
Hmm?
都清楚了,老闆。
All clear, boss.
好。嗯,嗯,你们可以在外面等
Okay. Well, um, you guys can wait outside
当我们完成我们的业务时。
while we finish our business.
我们认为这不是一个好主意。
We don't think this is a good idea.
你会对一个男性黑帮老大这麽说吗?不。
Would you say that to a male mob boss? No.
请!已经是漫长的三年了。加油。
Please! It's been three long years. Come on.
谢谢。是的!
Thank you. Yes!
你好。
Ciao.
拜託。哦,我的上帝。
Oh, come on. Oh, my God.
哦,你知道吗?我想我坚持不住了。
Oh, you know what? I don't think I can hold on.
我得快点尿尿。
I've just gotta pee real quick.
我知道。对不起。
I know. I'm sorry.
我会让它很快实现。加油。啊!
I'll make it real quick. Come on. Ah!
好吧。
All right.
好。
Okay.
右。
Right.
好多了。
So much better.
她在那儿。
There she is.
哦。
Oh.
等等,等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
哦,很抱歉,我必须接受这个。
Oh, so sorry, I must take this.
哦,不,没事。没事的。
Oh, no, it's fine. It's fine.
等。-我会的。
Wait. - I will.
让我们再试一次。
Let's try this again.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
保佑你。
Salute.
哦,哦,是的。
Oh, Oh, yeah.
哦,我的上帝。如果你三天前告诉我
Oh, my God. If you told me three days ago
我会在义大利的酒店房♥间里,有一个
that I would be in a hotel room in Italy with a
帅气的黑帮老大,
handsome mob boss,
那我会说你疯了。
then I would say you are crazy.
但我来了!
But here I am!
是的。是的,但不会持续太久。
Yes. Yes, but not for long.
哦,不要提醒我。我在週末飞回家
Oh, don't remind me. I fly home at the end of the week
我还有很多想看的。
and there's still so much I wanna see.
我想去阿玛律菲海岸。庞贝。
I wanna go to the Amalfi coast. Pompei.
梵蒂冈!
The Vaticano!
太糟糕了,你不会看到任何这些东西。
Too bad you won't see any of those things.
哦不?为什麽?因为我们太忙于做♥爱♥了?
Oh, no? Why? Because we'll be too busy making love?
唐·罗马诺不和死去的女人做♥爱♥。
Don Romano does not make love to dead women.
什麽?
What?
我在你的饮料里放的毒药
The poison I put in your drink
现在应该已经进入你的心了。
should be travelling to your heart by now.
哦,我的上帝。-很快
Oh, my God. - Soon,
你的肺会塌陷。
your lungs will collapse.
电影精选列表