这意味着战争。
This means war.
哦,我的宝贝。
Oh, my baby.
他妈的大学。
Fucking college.
好的,所以,我检查了
Okay, so, I checked
波特兰的天气是85度,
the weather in Portland and it's 85 degrees,
所以你需要你的防晒霜。
so you will need your sunscreen.
是的,我知道,妈妈。它在我的背包里。
Yeah, I know, Mom. It's in my backpack.
你把其他的洗漱用品都拿了吗?
You got all your other toiletries?
是的,在你打包的我的包里。
Yes, in my bag that you packed.
当我观看时,还记得吗?
While I watched, remember?
你一直在哭。
You were crying the whole time.
是的,真是一团糟。
Yeah, what a mess.
这不像是他要去打仗。这隻是俄勒冈州。
It's not like he's going off to war. It's just Oregon.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
但这是你生命中如此美好的时光,
but it's such an amazing time in your life,
你可以成为任何你想成为的人。
you can literally become anyone you wanna be.
妈妈?- 你可以改变世界。
Mom? - You could change the world.
妈妈?- 你可以殖民火星。
Mom? - You could colonize Mars.
我的意思是... - 妈妈,
I mean... - Mom,
你正在螺旋式上升。
you're spiraling.
对不起,对不起,男孩们。我们只有一分钟。没关係。
Sorry, sorry, boys. We'll just be one minute. No problem.
记住...
And remember...
湖人终生。- 湖人终生,我知道。
Lakers for life. - Lakers for life, I know.
回来一个开拓者球迷,我不会让你
Come back a Blazers fan, I'm not gonna let you
回到房♥子里。- 是的,我知道,爸爸。
back in the house. - Yeah, I know, Dad.
停。-我是认真的。
Stop. - I'm serious.
停止吃小道溷合物。
Stop eating the trail mix.
这是给尼基的。这是一次漫长的旅行。
It's for Nicky. It's a long trip.
嗯,我想就是这样。
Um, I guess this is it.
对不起,我有点情绪化。
I'm sorry, I'm a little emotional.
妈妈,爸爸。
Mom, Dad.
好。-我爱你。我爱妳。
Okay. - I love you. I love you.
我爱你。我爱妳。
I love you. I love you.
好的,以后见。当你到达那裡时给我打电♥话♥。
Okay, see you later. Call me when you get there.
哟,让我们...他妈的去。
Yo, let's... fuckin' go.
自♥由♥!
Freedom!
让我们这样做。
Let's do this.
我们的宝宝去了。
There goes our baby.
啊!
Ah!
我爱你!
I love you!
每个女人都梦想满满的眉毛
Every woman dreams of full brows
和长而甜美的睫毛。
and long luscious eyelashes.
多亏了普罗菲扎尔的头髮生成技术,
And thanks to Profizal's hair-generating technology,
我相信我们有一个真正的机会
I believe we have a real opportunity
将其推销给化疗患者。
to market this to chemo patients.
太可悲了。
It's too sad.
我的意思是,这裡有人想难过吗?
I mean, anybody here wanna be sad?
不,没有人愿意悲伤。
No. Nobody wants to be sad.
广♥告♥在哪裡写着
Where's the ad that says
普罗菲扎尔把头髮放在男人的头上?
Profizal puts hair on men's heads?
这就是我们应该向谁推销。
That's who we should be marketing to.
没有安全感的男人
Insecure men
有很多现金。
with lots of cash.
不,实际上,爸爸,ICO实验室说Profizal
No, actually, Dad, ICO labs said Profizal
不适用于头皮。- 它没有?
doesn't work on scalps. - It doesn't?
不,哦,狗屎。
No. Oh, shit.
我们必须让你参与另一个专桉,该死的。
We gotta get you on another project, dammit.
哦,Restylane呢?
Oh, what about Restylane?
抗衰老填充剂?
The anti-ageing filler?
是的,新的高德美产品
Yes, the new Galderma product
对于老年妇女。
for older women.
因为,你知道,你是一个...
Because, you know, you're a...
...你......你是专家,真的。
...you're... you're an expert, really.
我的意思是,你属于某个年龄段。
I mean, you're of a certain age bracket.
我 40 岁。-哇!我没有问她的年龄。
I'm 40. - Whoa! I did not ask her age.
大家都看到了吧?
Everybody saw that, right?
绝不会那样做。
Would never do that.
看,我真的认为
Look, I really think
这将非常适合您。
this would be a perfect fit for you.
好。
Okay.
兰迪,你得到了什麽?
Randy, what do you got?
勃起功能障碍,汉克,
Erectile dysfunction, Hank,
已成为过去
is a thing of the past
与胸腺西尼。
with Thoracinil.
嘿。因此,胸腺清在欧盟被禁止,
Hey. So, Thoracinil is banned in the EU,
所以我们不能使用米科诺斯岛
so we can't use Mykonos
但他正在摩托艇上。我喜欢这些。
but he's on a jet-ski. I love those.
我喜欢摩托艇。
I love jet-skis.
你好?
Hello?
呃,嗯,是克裡斯汀·多尔纳
Uh, well, it's Kristin Dorner
巴尔巴诺是我的娘家姓。
Balbano is my maiden name.
你永远不会放弃巴尔巴诺这个名字。
You never give up the name Balbano.
不好意思?你是谁?
Sorry? Who is this?
我是比安卡
I am Bianca
我有个可怕的消息。
and I have terrible news.
朱塞佩·巴尔巴诺去世了。
Giuseppe Balbano is dead.
哦,我父亲的父亲。
Oh, my father's father.
天啊,我甚至不知道他还活着。
God, I didn't even know he was alive.
你能坚持一秒钟吗?
Can you hold on a sec?
保罗!
Paul!
我丈夫在一个乐队里。
My husband's in a band.
我很遗憾听到这个消息。
I'm sorry to hear that.
你祖父死了。
Your grandfather is dead.
你需要解决他的事情。
You need to settle his affairs.
他的事情?但是,我的意思是,
His affairs? But, I mean,
我什至不认识他。
I don't even know him.
你在他的遗嘱中被特别命名。
You're named specifically in his will.
我们将带您飞往义大利。
We'll fly you to Italy.
你明天晚上就走。
You'll leave tomorrow night.
等。什麽,你说义大利?
Wait. What, did you say Italy?
比如,就像在义大利一样?
Like, as in Italy Italy?
是的,义大利。
Yes, Italy.
哦,听起来...
Oh, that sounds...
不,我...不,我不能只是坐飞机
No, I... No, I can't just get on a plane
然后前往我梦想的地方。
and head on over to my dream place.
现在一切都在疯狂地工作
Everything is crazy at work right now
我丈夫需要我,你知道吗?
and my husband needs me, you know?
而且我只是看不到我可以逃脱...
And I just can't see that I can get away...
安静,在这裡听我的歌♥词。
Quiet, listen to my lyric here.
♪ 我不再是耳耳土...♪
♪ I'm no longer Ear-ear-earth...♪
我得走了。
I gotta go.
♪ 。绑定
♪ ...Bound
现在 几点钟?
What time is it?
克里 斯汀。。。
Kristin...
在你开始之前... - 嘿
Before you start... - Hey
嘿。- 听着,我只是想让你知道我是一个女权主义者。
Hey. - Listen, I just want you to know I'm a feminist.
呃。。。
Uh...
我们以前见过面。
We met before.
真?是的。
Really? Yeah.
在多梅尼克的学校,
At Domenick's school,
我是辅♥导♥员。
I'm the guidance counsellor.
哦,我的上帝。我。。。只是
Oh, my God. I... It's just that,
如果你有,我就不会这样做
I wouldn't have done this if you had
对你的丈夫更有信心。
more faith in your husband.
他是一位伟大的词曲作者。
He's a great songwriter.
我知道。
I know.
特雷西,你该走了。
Tracy, it's time for you to go.
什麽?
What?
听。- 是的,听。
Listen. - Yes, listening.
我支援你生气的权利。非常感谢。
I support your right to be angry. Thank you so much.
电影精选列表