在我生命中的某个时刻
at a time in my life
我完全怀疑自己。
where I completely doubted myself.
然后当我到达这裡时,
Then when I arrived here,
我发现我继承了一个葡萄园。
I discovered that I had inherited a vineyard.
它正在萎缩
It was shriveling
和垂死...
and dying...
很像我。
much like me.
所以,我养育了它。
So, I nurtured it.
我开始意识到
And I came to realize
我继承的不仅仅是一个葡萄园。
that I inherited so much more than a vineyard.
我继承了一个实现我的目标的机会。
I inherited an opportunity to fulfil my purpose.
所以。。。
So...
我继承了我。
I inherited me.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我不需要再听到任何东西了。
I don't need to hear anything anymore.
我已经做出了决定。
I've made my decision.
没有理由继续。
No grounds to proceed.
他要送我回家。
He's gonna give me a ride home.
勇敢!
Bravo!
克里 斯汀?
Kristin?
克裡斯汀,等等,等等,等等,等等...
Kristin, wait, wait, wait, wait...
祝贺。
Congratulations.
好吧,我只是想让你知道,这并不全是谎言。
Well, I just wanted you to know that it wasn't all lies.
我真的爱上了你。
I really did fall in love with you.
我仍然爱你。
And I still love you.
我以为我在倾听我的心声。
I thought I was listening to my heart.
但事实证明
But it turns out
我只是在用另一个男人来验证我。
I was just using another man to validate me.
这是我有生以来的第一次...
And for the first time in my life...
老实说,我不在乎。
I honestly don't give a shit.
哦,我的上帝。但丁。但丁。
Oh, my God. Dante. Dante.
哦,我的上帝,那些该死的罗马诺斯。
Oh, my God, those goddamn Romanos.
哦,他失血过多。
Oh, he's losing a lot of blood.
在这裡,我有这个东西。
Here, I've got this thing.
哦,我的上帝。哦,我的上帝。我们需要给他一些説明。
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. We need to get him some help.
哦,上帝,这是谁?
Oh, God, who is this?
是比安卡。她在酒厂里。
It's Bianca. She's in the winery.
哦,天哪,她也被枪杀了。
Oh, my God, she's been shot, too.
呃,呃,好吧,你和但丁在一起,我去比安卡。
Uh, uh, okay, you stay with Dante and I'll go to Bianca.
等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
以防万一。
Just in case.
白人女人?
Bianca?
什麽?尼基。
What? Nicky.
比安卡死了。
Bianca is dead.
妈妈。
Mom.
我就知道你会回来的
I knew you'd come back
如果你珍贵的比安卡给你发简讯。
if your precious Bianca texted you.
把枪放下。
Drop the gun.
然后踢给我。
And kick it to me.
好女孩。
Good girl.
你们在这裡做什麽?
What are you guys doing here?
你可以为此感谢你的丈夫。
You can thank your husband for this.
他引诱你儿子来这裡...
He lured your son here to...
关于内疚你的事情
something about guilting you
把他带回去。
into taking him back.
看,我很担心妈。
Look, I was worried about you, Mom.
哦,亲爱的。蜂蜜。
Oh, honey. Honey.
你想要什麽?
What do you want?
真的吗?
Are you serious?
我想成为巴尔巴诺家族的首领!
I want to be the head of the Balbano family!
我告诉所有人我要离开。
I told everyone I'm leaving.
把这一切都留给他妈的比安卡!
And leaving it all to fucking Bianca!
嘿!
Hey!
真的吗,保罗?你只是要蹒跚地离开这裡
Really, Paul? You're just gonna waddle out of here
让我们的儿子坐在那裡?
and leave our son sitting there?
哇,哇!
Whoa, whoa!
不!
No!
你敢碰我的孩子!
Don't you dare touch my kid!
妈妈,小心点。
Mom, look out.
我被枪杀了。它燃烧了。
I've been shot. It burns.
你对男人的品味很糟糕。
You have terrible taste in men.
没有狗屎。
No shit.
保罗,解开我们的儿子
Paul, untie our son
把地狱弄出来!- 解开我。
and get the hell outta here! - Untie me.
宝贝,这个结是不可能的。
Babe, this knot is impossible.
坚持。
Hold on.
保罗。在这裡,拿这个。-是的?好。
Paul. Here, take this. - Yeah? Okay.
让它指向他,好吗?
Keep it pointed at him, okay?
是的,它很重。
Yeah, it's heavy.
那裡。哦,我的上帝。你没事吧?
There. Oh, my God. Are you okay?
是的。你是?
Yeah. Are you?
哦,上帝,我很高兴见到你。
Oh, God, I'm so happy to see you.
我非常想念你。-你好吗?
I've missed you so much. - How are you?
嘿嘿,我鬆开了结,对吧?
Hey, hey, I loosened the knot, right?
你是个婴儿。
You're a baby.
我不是婴儿,你是婴儿。
I'm not a baby, you're a baby.
你是一个又大又胖又胖的婴儿。
You're a big, fat, podgy baby.
你是个大个子,愚蠢的金髮碧眼的婴儿。
You're a big, stupid, blonde baby.
你是一个尿布里大便的婴儿。
You're a baby with big poop in your diaper.
妈妈!-别动!
Mom! - Don't move!
哦,我的上帝,比安卡,你还活着!
Oh, my God, Bianca, you're alive!
我当然是。
Of course I am.
不 不不。。。
No, no, no...
法布里齐奥是一个可怕的镜头。
Fabrizio is a terrible shot.
等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
我看到你死了。
I saw you die.
你看到我像女人一样拿子弹。
You saw me take a bullet like a woman.
但是那裡有一条他妈的大动脉。
But there is a fucking major artery right there.
错腿,白♥痴♥。
Wrong leg, idiot.
高♥强♥度钢。- 这他妈的很酷,伙计。
High tension steel. - It's fucking cool, man.
我确实不得不重新调整它。
I did have to re-adjust it.
这就是为什麽我花了这麽长时间。不好意思。
That's why it took me so long. Sorry.
哦,亲爱的,我很高兴你没事。
Oh, honey, I'm just glad you're okay.
谢谢你,爱。
Grazie, amore.
我又被打了。
I'm hit again.
爸爸,来吧。
Dad, come on.
比安卡,照顾好我的孩子,好吗?
Bianca, take care of my kid, okay?
为门休息一下。
Make a break for the door.
我会覆盖。现在!
I'll cover. Now!
来吧,尼基。
Come on, Nicky.
加油。加油。
Come on. Come on.
那个,那个。
Go, go.
帮帮我,尼基。-加油。
Help me, Nicky. - Come on.
放下。
Drop it.
你认为你可以来这裡接管吗?
You think you can just come here and take over?
这是我的!全部!
This is mine! All of it!
我赚到了!
I earned it!
呃,你什麽都没赚。
Uh, you didn't earn anything.
我是不得不来这裡的人
I'm the one who had to come over here
并清理你的烂摊子。
and clean your mess up.
拜託。
Oh, please.
哦,是的。我是製造这个的人
Oh, yeah. I am the one who made this
糟糕的酒他妈的好吃。
awful wine fucking delicious.
是的,我。这。
Yeah, me. This.
我为这个家庭做了更多
I have done more for this family
在过去三个月内
in the last three months
比你拥有你的一生。
than you have your entire life.
然而你觉得自己有资格当老闆?
And yet you feel entitled to be the boss?
哦,我的上帝。呃。。。
Oh, my God. Uh...
哎呀。你是,呃...
Oops. Are you, uh...
电影精选列表