My pronouns are I'm strong.
我的代名词是 "我很坚强"
Yeah daddy, yeah players
加油 爸爸 加油 球员们
第三场 四分之一决赛 终场
And I guess if I'm really being honest,
我想, 如果我真的诚实
I've never completely known myself or been known until now.
在此之前, 我从未完全了解过自己, 也从未被人了解过
You've all overcome so many obstacles.
你们都克服了重重困难
I've developed body positivity issues.
我提出的身体正能量概念
She's a fan.
她是我的粉丝
But it still hasn't been easy.
但这仍然不容易
Some people won't even let us use the women's showers.
有些人甚至不让我们使用女浴室
No.
不
Such bigotry.
如此偏执
You know, it's been especially hard for Felix here,
要知道, 菲利克斯在这里过得特别艰难
who was bullied in high school.
她在高中时曾被人欺负
It's Sheelix, Coach.
是希利克斯, 教练
Maybe you can just like not dead name me for five frickin' seconds.
也许你能不能别叫错我的名字就五秒钟
Okay, thanks.
好的, 谢谢
You know, as my daughter Winnie has informed me,
你知道, 我女儿温妮告诉过我
one can even be trans-aged now,
现在甚至可以变年龄
which provides Sheelix with a wonderful opportunity
这为谢利克斯提供了一个绝佳的机会
to relive all the experiences that she missed out on in school.
重温她在学校里错过的所有经历
Like having my period.
就像来月经一样
Never happened.
从未体验过的
Yes.
是的
Let's go to the package.
让我们去看看这个
What do you say, Coach, to people at home who suggest your athletes
对于国内那些认为你的运动员拥有不公平的自然优势的人
have unfair natural advantages?
教练,你怎么说?
And LeBron doesn't. Tiger doesn't.
勒布朗没有吗 老虎队没有吗
We're talking about elite athletes, Quinn.
我们说的是精英运动员, 奎恩
Of course, they have natural gifts.
当然, 他们有天赋
What about people who say that women could never compete in men's sports?
对那些说女性永远无法与男性同场竞技的人 你又有什么想说的呢?
Well, that's a lie.
那是骗人的
Caitlyn Jenner won the men's decathlon in 1976.
1976 年, 凯特琳·詹纳获得男子十项全能冠军
My ladies were high school state champions in boys' basketball.
我的女士们是高中男子篮球的州冠军
Some would say they were boys back then.
有人会说, 那时他们还是孩子
Well, anyone who would say that... doesn't understand science.
这么说的人....根本不懂科学
And cut.
切
That was fun.
真有趣
You want to grab some avocado toast and tie me to the furnace again?
你想再拿些鳄梨吐司把我绑在火炉上吗?
I think the blisters are starting to heal from last time.
我想上次留下的水泡已经开始愈合了
Not here, you idiot.
不是在这里, 你个白♥痴♥
That was awesome, Ms. Bile.
太棒了, 比莱女士
Who said you could speak to me?
谁让你跟我说话的?
Okay.
好的
You did it, Daddy.
你做到了, 爸爸
Hey.
嘿
Oh, there she is.
哦, 她来了
Okay.
好的
Daddy's going to talk to the girls for one minute.
爸爸要跟女生们说几句话
Can you wait for me over there?
你能在那边等我吗?
Bellas, where's the after party?
姐♥妹♥们♥, 余兴派对在哪里?
No party for me, Coach.
我不参加派对, 教练
Got to work on my backhand so I can make the women's tennis team tomorrow.
我得练练反手, 明天才能进女子网球队
Yeah.
是啊
We're out too, Coach.
我们也要走了 教练
Got a couple of Hawketts coming over to the office for an old-fashioned sleepover.
有几个霍克特队的要来办公室过夜
Oh, yeah.
哦, 是的
Y'all know girls don't have sex with each other at sleepovers, right?
你们都知道女孩们不会在过夜时发生性关系吧?
Wait, what?
等等, 什么?
Look, you told me tonight's...
听着, 你告诉我今晚...
The internet made a mistake.
网上搞错了
I didn't make a mistake.
不是我的错
You have a bow in your hair.
你头上有个蝴蝶结
Why don't you stop and put it away?
你为什么不把它收起来呢?
Well, that's why Mom hated you.
这就是妈妈讨厌你的原因
Felix.
费利克斯
Huh?
啊?
Gotta vlog, babe.
发抖音了, 宝贝
Day three of being a girl athlete.
成为女运动员的第三天
I already have two million followers.
我已经有两百万粉丝了
Like and subscribe, bitch.
点赞和订阅, 贱♥人♥
Well, hey, I need you fresh tomorrow for the game, huh?
明天比赛的时候我需要你活蹦乱跳的
Don't stay up all night.
不要熬夜
I'm always fresh, girl.
我总是活蹦乱跳的, 姑娘
Hey, that was quite a display back there with the waterworks.
嘿, 刚才的水花表演还真不错
You all right?
你没事吧?
I meant every word.
我说的每一个字都是认真的
This is the best experience of my life, Coach.
这是我一生中最美好的经历, 教练
I feel like a brand new woman.
我感觉自己像个全新的女人
Brand new man?
全新的男人?
What?
什么?
Oops, where is my head?
哎呀, 我在想什么呢?
I've got to get to the spa for a mani-pedi before the game tomorrow.
明天比赛前, 我得去水疗中心修指甲
That was weird.
太奇怪了
Mommy!
妈妈
Hi, sweetie.
嗨, 亲爱的
Hi.
你好
Can you go wait with Chris in the car for a second?
你能去车里陪克里斯等一会儿吗?
Mommy needs to talk to Daddy for a minute.
妈妈要和爸爸说几句话
What's up?
怎么了?
You have to stop, Rob.
你必须停下来, 罗布
Stop what?
停止什么?
The Crain Boys, really.
"克莱恩男孩" 真的吗
What about them?
他们怎么了?
They barely even bother to shave their legs.
他们甚至懒得刮腿毛
My former lover, the turf.
我曾经的爱人, 粗糙得像块草皮
Oh, please.
哦, 拜托
Look, I don't know what to tell you.
听着, 我不知道该怎么跟你说
My girls say they're girls, so they're girls.
我的女儿们说她们是女孩, 所以她们就是女孩
But they don't even believe it.
但他们根本不相信
Except maybe Alex.
也许除了亚历克斯
That kid isn't well.
那孩子不对劲
No.
不
You know what I think they need?
你知道我认为他们需要什么吗?
A hug.
一个拥抱
Half these ideas come from Winnie, you know?
这些想法有一半来自温妮, 你知道吗?
Between your stupid woke school and your stupid woke boyfriend.
在你那愚蠢的清醒学校和你那愚蠢的清醒男友之间
That's different.
这是不同的
How is it different?
有何不同?
Chris, he's big-hearted.
克里斯, 他心胸宽广
You're taking advantage.
你在占便宜
So guys like Chris get to just make this crap up,
所以像克里斯这样的人就可以胡编乱造了
and if I go along with it, I'm taking advantage?
如果我顺着它来, 我就是在占便宜?
That's real nice.
真不错
You're better than this, Rob.
你比这更好, 罗布
You're the one who couldn't handle being married to a loser.
你才是那个不能接受嫁给一个失败者的人
You're the one who told me to try winning sometime.
是你让我有机会试试赢的
I never cared if you won or lost.
我从不关心你的输赢
I just wanted you to be happy.
我只是想让你开心
You were always so unhappy.
你总是那么不开心
Well, take a good look, 'cause I'm happy, baby.
好好看看吧, 我很开心, 宝贝
You know this is wrong.
你知道这是不对的
I'm happy, and my girls are happy.
我很开心, 我的女孩们也很开心
They're not real girls!
她们不是真正的女孩
Chris?
克里斯?
No. You know what?
不, 你知道吗?
Fine.
很好
I'm the bad guy.
我是坏人
Come on, Winnie.
走吧, 温妮
At least we still have each other.
至少我们还有彼此
How much?
电影精选列表