多少钱?
Okay.
好的
第四场 半决赛 终场
Alexa, what's your problem? Get in the game!
亚历克莎, 你有什么问题吗?投入一点
Get back!
回防
Come on!
来吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Are these seats open?
这些座位有人吗?
Never mind.
没关系
Told you we should have sprung for the box seats.
告诉过你, 我们应该买♥♥包厢座位的
What's your problem?
你有什么问题?
I think the girl broke my nail.
我想那个女孩弄断了我的指甲
Get off my foot.
赶紧走开
You?
你?
Tennis looks so easy.
网球看起来很简单
Blair, what, did you run a freaking marathon last night?
布莱尔, 怎么, 你昨晚跑了个该死的马拉松?
Let's just say David was wrong about the girls' sleepover last night, Coach.
这么说吧, 戴维说错了, 关于昨晚女孩们的留宿, 教练
Jake?
杰克?
I should say David was wrong about the girls sleepover last night, Coach.
我应该说昨晚女孩们留宿的事 戴维错了 教练
Monica from the Hawcats...
山猫队的莫妮卡...
Played a little one-on-one with her last night, shirts and skin style.
昨晚和她玩了一会儿一对一, 赤♥裸♥相对的方式
Kept me up like half the night.
让我半宿没睡
What?
什么?
Monica kept me up half the night.
莫妮卡让我半宿没睡
Which half?
哪半宿?
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿, 嘿, 嘿
Told you not to talk to her.
告诉过你别和她说话
Get up.
站起来
Stop that.
别打了
Oh, no.
哦, 不
Test test?
测试 测试
All right.
好的
What can I say?
我能说什么呢?
It wasn't a pretty win, but it was a win.
这不是一场漂亮的胜利, 但它是一场胜利
My girls look forward to participating in the championship game tomorrow.
我的姑娘们期待着参加明天的冠军赛
That's it.
就是这样
Any questions?
有问题吗?
Daddy, can we talk?
爸爸, 我们能谈谈吗?
Daddy's a little busy right now, honey. Can we...
爸爸现在有点忙 亲爱的 我们能...
No, of course you can, baby. Anytime.
不 你当然可以 宝贝 随时都可以
Come on. Sit down, yeah?
来吧 坐下 好吗?
I'm sorry you saw Mom and Dad fighting last night, huh?
很遗憾你昨晚看到爸妈吵架了, 是吧?
That's not for you.
这不是你的责任
I want to be a boy.
我想成为一个男孩
What?
什么?
I want to be a winner just like you, Daddy.
爸爸, 我想成为像你一样的赢家
What's that have to do with being a boy?
这和你要当个男孩有什么关系?
Boys are better at everything.
男孩什么都好
Oh, honey.
哦, 亲爱的
That's just not true.
事实并非如此
They're better at basketball.
他们更擅长篮球
Okay, yeah, basketball.
好吧, 是的, 篮球
And swimming.
还有游泳
Okay.
好的
MMA.
综合格斗
That goes without saying.
这是不言而喻的
And running. And javelin.
还有跑步 还有标枪
Powerlifting. Shot putt.
举重 铅球
Hockey. Karate. Football.
曲棍球 空手道 足球
Pole vault. Driving. Parking.
撑杆跳 驾驶 停车场
Most of the STEM fields.
大多数科技领域
Rock and roll, opening pickle jars.
摇滚乐 打开泡菜罐子
Okay.
好的
Yeah, boys are better at all of those things.
是啊, 男生在这些方面都更胜一筹
But those are just things, Winnie.
但这些都是小事, 温妮
Things boys made up so we'd have something to be good at.
男孩们编出来的东西, 所以我们才更擅长
Doesn't matter anyway.
反正也无所谓
'Cause girls can't become boys.
因为女孩不可能变成男孩
And boys clearly can't become girls.
男孩显然不能变成女孩
Listen.
听着
Women are better at all kinds of things.
女人在各方面都更胜一筹
They can be nurturing and sensitive and empathetic.
他们可以是有教养的 敏感的 富有同情心的
Better at doing lots of things at once
更擅长同时做很多事情
and caring for a lot of people at once.
同时照顾很多人
They're better at communicating and building community and...
他们更善于沟通, 更善于建立社区, 更善于...
And they civilize men.
它们使人类文明
It's the only reason we have a civilization.
这是我们拥有文明的唯一原因
No women.
没有女人
No world.
就没有世界
Did Mommy civilize you?
妈妈让你文明了吗?
She tried.
她试过了
I think she's still trying.
我想她还在努力
Plus, Mommy brought you into this world.
另外, 妈妈把你带到了这个世界上
That's a superpower no man will ever have. Yeah?
这是男生永远无法拥有的超能力 对吧?
Okay.
好了
You go with Mommy.
你跟妈妈走
Daddy's got a few things to figure out.
爸爸还有一些事情要解决
Ah!
啊!
My God, you're weak.
天哪, 你太弱了
How the hell did you get in here?
你到底是怎么进来的?
You gave me a key.
你给了我一把钥匙
I absolutely did not give you a key.
我绝对没有给你钥匙
You're right. I picked the lock.
你说得没错 我撬了锁
What do you want, Gwen?
你想要什么, 格温?
What do I want?
我想要什么?
How about for you to stick to your end of the deal?
让你遵守约定如何?
Your merry band of losers almost shit the bed out there.
你们这帮失败者差点儿拉在那边床上了
Yeah, we won, didn't we?
是的, 我们赢了, 不是吗?
And what's with all this... boys and girls are different, honey.
还有这些......男孩和女孩是不同的, 亲爱的
At least you can have babies. Crap.
至少你还能生孩子废话
What, you bugged the locker room?
什么, 你窃听了更衣室?
What if that had been for a different network?
如果是在另一个不同的网络上公开的话?
Idiots!
白♥痴♥!
I'm sorry. I forgot I was mic'd, okay?
对不起 我忘了我有麦克风 好吗?
I just need you to be a winner, Coach.
我只需要你成为赢家, 教练
Okay?
好吗?
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
It's this divorce.
就是这次离婚
I think it's really starting to affect my daughter.
我觉得这真的开始影响到我女儿了
Seriously?
真的吗?
Of course your divorce is affecting your daughter.
你的离婚当然会影响到你的女儿
70% of all people in prison come from broken families.
监狱中70%的人来自破碎的家庭
She's twice as likely to do drugs, twice as likely to drop out of school,
她吸毒和辍学的几率是其他人的两倍
four times as likely to have trouble fitting in,
难以融入社会的可能性是普通人的四倍
three times as likely to end up in therapy,
最终接受治疗的可能性是前者的三倍
twice as likely to commit suicide,
自杀的可能性是正常人的两倍
50% more likely to have health problems.
出现健康问题的可能性增加50%
Do you people not even do a freaking Google search
难道你们连谷歌♥搜索都没搜过吗
before you decide to blow up the planet your kids live on?
在你们决定炸毁你们孩子所居住的星球之前
Breeders
养猪的
Look, Winnie's going to be fine.
听着, 温妮不会有事的
Just keep fighting with her mom and...
只要继续和她妈妈吵架
get her into a school journalism program.
让她参加学校的新闻项目
She could end up like me.
她可能会和我一样
Oh, God.
哦, 上帝啊
Look, I just need you to focus on what really matters.
听着, 我只需要你把注意力集中在真正重要的事情上
Winning.
赢球
Winning tomorrow and becoming the most important news story
明天赢下比赛, 成为在体育史上最重要的
in the history of sports.
新闻报道
Okay?
好吗?
What we're doing to these women,
我们对这些女性以及
电影精选列表