Me too.
我也是
So are we or aren't we cutting our dicks off?
那我们到底要不要割掉自己的小♥弟♥弟♥?
Nobody's cutting their dicks off, buddy.
没人要割他们的小♥弟♥弟♥ 伙计
I totally would though, just for the record.
不过, 我完全愿意, 只是为了记录在案
Dude.
哥们儿
What's the deal with those two?
这两个人是怎么回事?
Heteropaternal super-fucking-dation.
超级操蛋的同卵异父
Their half-brother twists.
他们是同母异父的兄弟
Same mom, same time, different dads.
同样的妈妈, 同样的时间, 不同的爸爸
Sounds hot.
听起来很性感
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey.
嘿
Where's my little athlete? Oh.
我的小运动员呢?
This is Miss Quinn.
这位是奎恩小姐
Alex, boys.
亚历克斯, 孩子们
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
What's up, Mrs. G?
怎么了, G夫人?
Hey, you.
嘿, 你
Hey.
嘿
Hello, Robert.
你好, 罗伯特
Hello, Dharby.
你好, 达比
Get your hands off my boyfriend.
把你的手从我男朋友身上拿开
Thanks for bringing Winnie by, huh?
谢谢你带温妮过来, 嗯?
I got a little caught up.
我有点着迷了
Look at this.
看看这个
You got the state champs back together.
你让州冠军重聚了
Yeah. We got a little something cooking,
是的, 我们在做点事情
if you can believe it.
如果你相信的话
And a girlfriend.
还有女朋友
She's a journalist. You can't believe anything she says.
她是个记者 她说什么你都不能信
No, it's fine.
不, 没关系
I mean, why wouldn't you date?
我是说, 你为什么不约会呢?
I just... I...
我只是...
I hope you're finally happy.
我希望你终于幸福了
Dar.
达尔
That's right.
这就对了
Walk away, bitch.
走开, 婊♥子♥
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿, 嘿, 嘿
That's the mother of my child, OK?
那是我孩子的母亲, 好吗?
Plus I owe her a mortgage payment.
另外, 我还欠她一笔抵押贷款
It's the newest one. This just came out this year.
这是最新的 今年刚上市
I saw a commercial for it.
我看过一个广♥告♥
Lady Ballers.
蛋蛋女队
Man up.
来点男子气概
Oh, come on.
得了吧
That's a hat.
那是一顶帽子
Yes, sir.
是的, 先生
Ladies, ladies, you look ridiculous.
女士们, 女士们, 你们看起来真可笑
Felix, get that bra off your head
菲利克斯, 把胸罩从头上摘下来
and you got to shave your beard.
你还得刮胡子
Girls don't have beards, right?
女孩没有胡子, 对吗?
Lots of girls have beards, Daddy.
很多女孩都有胡子 爸爸
My aunt teaches a girl.
我姑姑教一个女孩
Her beard is gray.
她的胡子是灰色的
Daddy's a little busy, so we're just going
爸爸有点忙, 所以我们要
to put those headphones right back.
把耳机放回去
Your little spawn is right.
你的小崽子说得对
Girls can have beards.
女孩也可以留胡子
It's a great headline.
这是一个很好的标题
What else has your teacher told you?
老师还告诉了你什么?
Pansexual is a whole different category,
泛性是一个完全不同的类别
but really, you'll need a crap ton of drugs
但实际上, 你需要大量的药物
or complicated surgery every seven or eight months
或每七八个月进行一次复杂手术
if your body gets more big.
如果你的身体变得更大
So a guy can become a girl with no physical changes at all?
所以, 一个男人可以变成一个女孩, 而身体上没有任何变化?
They were always a girl.
她们总是一个女孩
Unless they decide they're guys again.
除非他们决定再次成为男人
In which case, they were always guys.
在这种情况下, 他们总是男人
But what if they, like, go back and forth?
但如果他们来回变呢?
Oh, that's called genderfluid.
哦, 这就是所谓的 "变性"
So I can be a woman on the court and a man in the bedroom.
因此, 我可以在球场上做女人, 在卧室里做男人
I can't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
Nice.
不错
You mean when you're sleeping?
你是说睡觉的时候?
Yes.
是的
OK.
好的
I think that's enough knowledge for one day. Thank you, sweetie.
我想这些知识今天就够了 谢谢你 亲爱的
So any questions?
有问题吗?
Yeah, Coach, what is a woman?
是啊, 教练, 女人是什么?
Guys, it's easy.
伙计们, 这很简单
Women are just like men, only better.
女人和男人一样, 只是更优秀
Just shave your legs, tell each other how brave you are
剃掉腿毛, 告诉对方你有多勇敢地
for things that require absolutely no physical courage,
去做完全不需要身体勇气的事情
and don't be afraid to cry at work.
不要害怕在工作时哭泣
Easy peasy.
轻而易举
All right.
好的
I think that's enough, ladies. Better get some sleep.
够了 女士们 最好去睡会儿
Tomorrow, we start winning.
明天, 我们开始赢
Let's go.
我们走吧
So brave.
真勇敢
History is being made today as, for the first time ever.
今天, 历史正在创造, 因为这是有史以来的第一次
The United States will choose the athletes they send to the global games
美国将从面向所有美国人的比赛中
from a competition open to all Americans.
挑选派往全球运动会的运动员
It's nice to know the little guy has a chance for once, Gwen.
知道小人物们也有一次机会真好, 格温
During my two weeks of sensitivity training,
在为期两周的敏感性培训期间
I discovered that I am not only a raging scoliosexual,
我发现, 我不仅是一个狂暴的同性恋者
but also one 2,048th pure Dakota Indian.
但也是第2048个纯种达科他印第安人
So I know what it's like to overcome adversity.
所以我知道克服逆境的滋味
Right, Stacey?
对吧, 斯泰西?
Stacey Santiago-O'Brien is my slave name.
斯泰西·圣地亚哥·奥布莱恩是我的奴隶名字
OK.
好的
Stacey, Drake, back to you.
斯泰西 德雷克 交给你们
Remember that feeling, boys? The thrill of the crowd?
还记得那种感觉吗, 孩子们?被人群簇拥的快♥感♥?
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
What?
什么?
All right, pack it up.
好了, 收拾一下
Pack it up.
打包
Here we go.
开始了
That's the end of the men's qualifying round.
男子预选赛到此结束
Up next, the women.
接下来是女士们
Who owns this game?
谁主宰这场比赛?
Lady Ballers.
蛋蛋女队
Who was born for this game?
谁为这场比赛而生?
Lady Ballers.
蛋蛋女队
Who loves America?
谁爱美国?
Lady Ballers.
蛋蛋女队
Who can keep a secret?
谁能保守秘密?
Lady Ballers.
蛋蛋女队
Lady Ballers on three.
蛋蛋女队
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Lady Ballers.
蛋蛋女队
It's ladies basketball, boys.
现在是女篮比赛
Nobody watches.
没人看
You said the thrill of the crowd.
你说过被人群簇拥的快♥感♥
That was rhetorical.
这是反问句
How'd they clear out so fast?
怎么这么快就清空了?
I don't know.
我不知道
No, no, no.
不, 不, 不
Hey, what's your problem?
嘿, 你怎么了?
Never seen a ladies basketball team before?
从未见过女子篮球队?
电影精选列表