一开始, 一切都只为了胜利
the next day they want you to lead from behind.
第二天, 他们要你走捷径
Don't be mean to the kids, don't push them so hard,
不要对孩子们太刻薄, 不要把他们逼得太紧
don't make fun of the losers.
不要取笑失败者
How are you supposed to win that way?
这样怎么能赢呢?
Man.
就是
What about you?
你呢?
You know, everyone always told me I could do anything I wanted.
你知道, 每个人都告诉我, 我可以做任何我想做的事
So, what does any kid who can choose anything in the world do?
那么, 可以做任何事情的孩子会怎么做呢?
Actor?
演员?
Actor.
演员
Always thought you were straight.
我一直以为你是直男
I am straight.
我是直男
Who could doubt it?
谁会怀疑呢?
Well, either way, turns out white male's non-exotic sexuality
无论如何, 非异性性取向的白人男性
is the only ethnic group not being cast by Hollywood these days.
是最近好莱坞唯一没有选角的种族群体
Yeah.
是啊
I hear Disney is going to make the new Snow White a neurodivergent lesbian.
我听说迪斯尼要把新版白雪公主塑造成一个神经分♥裂♥的女同性恋
Neurodivergent black lesbian.
神经分♥裂♥的黑人女同性恋
I don't understand the world.
我无法理解这个世界
Wasn't that long ago we were champions, winners.
不久前 我们还是冠军 赢家
You're the fastest point guard in Tennessee.
你是田纳西最快的控球后卫
No, I'm still pretty fast.
不, 我还是很快的
Yeah.
是啊
How fast are we talking?
速度有多快?
Just going to the end of the alley and back.
只是跑到巷子尽头再回来
Nothing to it.
没什么
On your mark, get set.
各就各位, 预备
Coach, this is ridiculous. I gotta get some sleep. I'm working 9 to 5.
教练 这太荒唐了 我得睡会儿 我朝九晚五地工作
You hear yourself, right?
你听到自己的声音了吧?
Buddy, we're talking about $5,000 here.
巴迪, 我们说的是 5000 美元
Think about what we could do with that money.
想想我们能用这笔钱做些什么
Think about what we could not do with that money.
想想看, 有了这笔钱, 我们还能做什么?
I do miss being a winner.
我确实怀念成为赢家的日子
Yeah, you do.
是啊
Knowing who you were, knowing your purpose.
知道自己是谁, 知道自己的目的
That's what I'm talking about.
我说的就是这个意思
The money could be nice.
这笔钱可能不错
Damn right it would be.
没错, 就是这样
Fine. Hold my heels.
好吧, 拿好我的高跟鞋
That a boy.
好孩子
On your mark, get set.
各就各位, 预备
We are definitely homeschooling.
我们肯定是在家上学
And time!
时间到
Not bad for a girl.
对女孩来说还不错
Seriously, buddy. I think with some training and some excellent coaching,
说真的 伙计 我认为 只要经过一些训练和出色的指导
you could be competitive.
你会很有竞争力
No.
不
How much?
多少钱?
We're not actually ladies.
我们其实不是女士
I said "How much?"
我问 "多少钱?"
Damn he's fast.
他跑得真快
All right, Coach. You got this.
好了 教练 交给你了
Just like the old days. Just get out there and win.
就像过去一样 上场比赛 赢得胜利
Here we go.
开始了
You're late.
你迟到了
Tina made me clean all the fry traps again.
蒂娜又让我去清理油炸的渣滓
I nearly got grease all over my good wig.
我的假发上差点都是油渍
Yeah, we'll lose the wig, would you? We're in public for crying out loud.
是啊, 我们会把假发拿掉的, 是吗?我们可是在大庭广众之下啊
Coach Rob?
罗布教练?
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey!
嘿!
There's my girl.
这才是我的女孩
Former lover.
曾经的爱人
Don't call me that.
别这么叫我
You came to cheer me on.
你是来为我加油的
Actually, I'm here professionally.
事实上, 我是以职业身份来这里的
What profession?
什么职业?
You remember Alex, my former student?
你还记得我以前的学生亚历克斯吗?
Oh, hey Mrs. G.
哦, 嗨, G夫人
Oh.
哦
Yay Daddy! You're gonna be a coach!
耶 爸爸 你要当教练了
Yes I am.
是的, 我是
I see you.
我看到你了
Okay, big guy. We feel seen.
好了 大家伙 我们感觉被看见了
Thank you. Just gonna go get seen by the registration lady, huh?
谢谢你 现在该去登记处看看了 对吧?
Good luck, pal.
祝你好运, 伙计
Come. This way.
来 这边走
Thank you.
谢谢
I need to register my athlete, please. - Name?
请为我的运动员注册 - 姓名?
Alex Cruz.
亚历克斯·克鲁兹
I'm sorry, sir. The men's events are all full.
对不起 先生 男子项目都满了
Next!
下一个
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you talking about?
哇哦 你在说什么?
Uh, you're late and there's nothing I can do, so next!
你迟到了, 我也没办法, 下一个吧!
That's bullshit.
这是胡说八道
I will tase a white man.
白人捣乱会被我电击哦
I've been here the whole time. Cut me some slack.
我一直都在这里 帮帮忙吧
I need to help the next athlete.
我需要帮助下一位运动员
Help him what? You said it's full.
帮他什么?你刚说已经满了
Are you going to move?
你走不走?
I am not.
不走
Coach, I'm sorry, but I couldn't find my wipes.
教练, 对不起, 我找不到我的湿巾了
Oh my crap, you're a trans woman.
我的天, 你是个变性女人
Oh my crap, I tased an ally.
我的妈呀, 我电击了一个盟友
Oh, oh, here, here, here you go, miss.
哦, 给, 给你, 小姐
This is everything you need for the women's heptathlon and all other events.
这是参加女子七项全能和所有其他项目所需的一切
And you know what?
你知道吗?
I'm just gonna go ahead and waive that entry fee.
我就不收报名费了
It is so wonderful what you're doing.
你们所做的一切真是太棒了
No, I'm not a...
不, 我不是一个...
I'm just glad we were able to get this worked out
我很高兴我们能解决这个问题
without having to get social media involved.
而无需将社交媒体卷入其中
Please! I have a family! And a queer dog!
求你了 我有家庭 还有一条同性恋狗
Oh, she tased me.
哦, 她电击了我
Yep, yep, easy. Let me down. Let me down. Let me down.
是的 轻点 放我下来
Coach, what the heck was that?
教练, 那到底是什么?
I'm not gonna compete against women.
我不会和女人比赛
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
Do you have any idea how much faster
你知道像你这样
even a man past his prime like you is than a female athlete?
已过巅峰时期的男人会比女运动员快多少吗?
Past his prime?
已过巅峰时期?
High school boys can run faster than world record female sprinters.
高中男生就能比创下世界纪录的女子短跑运动员跑得更快
You're gonna get out there and you're gonna beat these chicks.
你要走出去, 打败这些小妞
I'm a man.
我是个男人
Says who?
谁说的?
That doesn't matter anymore.
这已经不重要了
Look, my eight-year-old daughter told me all about it.
听着, 我八岁的女儿告诉了我一切
This is the way the world is now.
现在的世界就是这样
This is wrong.
这是不对的
You wear a dress every frickin' day.
你每天都穿裙子
When was the last time you could say you were wearing the dress of a champion?
你上一次穿上冠军礼服是什么时候?
When was the last time you could look in the mirror
你上一次对着镜子说
and say this is the makeup of a winner?
这就是赢家的样子是什么时候?
Ta-ta's of a titans.
泰坦巨人的 "嗒嗒" 声
You're wearing a thong, aren't you?
你穿的是丁字裤吧?
Yeah, you're a staying character.
是啊, 绝对到位的角色
Unbelievable.
难以置信
This is the hand life has dealt you.
这就是生活给你的安排
And don't waste it.
不要浪费
Or you can get out there and be the best lady you can be.
电影精选列表