A reluctant winner, but still a winner.
一个不情愿的赢家, 但仍然是赢家
But I don't ever want to have sex with you.
但我永远不想和你做♥爱♥
Aw.
呃
I don't ever want to have sex with you either, Quinn.
我也不想和你做♥爱♥ 奎恩
Really?
真的吗?
No, no, I do.
不, 我想
I really, really do.
我真的真的很想
But I think our time together is set to end.
但我想, 我们在一起的时光注定要结束了
See you around, Coach.
回头见, 教练
See you around, Gwen.
再见, 格温
All right, ladies, form up, form up.
好了 女士们 队形 队形
And that was the heartwarming scene at today's Global Games final qualifiers.
这就是今天全球运动会预选赛决赛上感人的一幕
Just about the cutest thing I have ever seen.
这是我见过的最可爱的东西了
A true testament to the power of sportsmanship.
这是体育精神力量的真实写照
Absolutely.
当然可以
Though ultimately the little girls were trounced.
虽然最终小女孩们被打败了
Final score, 418 to 6.
最终比分, 418 比 6
9个月以后
Welcome to the grand reopening of the.
欢迎您莅临Crain and Co.豪华二手车
Crain and Co. Luxury Used Cars and Youth Sports Center.
和青少年体育中心的盛大的重新开放仪式
Where you can still get a deal on new wheels.
在这里你还能买♥♥到便宜的新车
And now you can help kiddos learn how to dunk and steal, here at...
现在, 您可以在这里帮助孩子们学习如何扣篮和断球
Crain and Co.
就在Crain and Co.
Still sell bail bonds.
还在卖♥♥保释债卷
Still sell bail bonds.
还在卖♥♥保释债卷
Plus, kids will have a chance to figure out who they really are.
此外, 孩子们还有机会了解自己到底是谁
From the best coach anyone could help for.
这是最好的教练给我们的帮助
Coach, you want to come say a few words?
教练, 你想过来说几句话吗?
Fellas, fellas, fellas.
伙计们, 伙计们, 伙计们
I look at it all your faces.
我看着你们的脸
Some of you loved me even when I didn't deserve it.
你们中的一些人爱过我 甚至是在我不值得爱的时候
Some of you slapped me when I clearly deserved it.
你们中的一些人打了我一巴掌, 而这显然是我应得的
You tased me, precious little provocation.
你电击了我, 几乎没有提醒
I'm sorry.
对不起
I think I have a restraining order against you.
我想我有针对你的限制令
All I said it was "How much?"
我只说了一句 "多少钱?"
Look at all these families and children.
看看这些家庭和孩子
How do people live like this?
人们怎么会这样生活?
It's disgusting.
太恶心了
All of you helped me learn an important lesson.
你们都帮我上了重要的一课
There's only one win that matters.
只有一场胜利才是最重要的
Now let's play some basketball, huh?
现在我们来打篮球吧?
Hey, how big an investment did you make in Crain and Co. anyway?
嘿, 你到底在克莱恩公♥司♥做了多大的投资?
Oh, I own it outright. - Makes sense.
哦, 我完全拥有它 - 有道理
Probably sell it next week. - Touché.
可能下周就会卖♥♥掉 - 感动
Whoa!
哇哦
You're a good dad, Rob.
你是个好爸爸, 罗伯
Oh, you're his mom, Dharb.
哦, 你是他妈妈, 达布
I was thinking.
我在想
Why don't the three of us get together this weekend, have a little picnic?
不如这个周末我们三个一起去野餐吧?
Oh, yeah?
哦, 是吗?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Baldylocks. I want to see a rebound. Come on, run that set again.
光头佬 我想看个篮板球 来吧 再来一次
Remember, winners are just losers who do what's right.
记住, 胜利者不过是做正确的事的失败者
Come on now. Hustle, hustle.
来吧 快 快
This is his favorite line.
这是他最喜欢的台词
Oh, no.
哦, 不
Oh.
哦
We'll get him next time.
我们下次会抢到的
Another sweet Daddy Walsh adventure comes to a satisfying conclusion.
沃尔什爸爸的又一次甜蜜冒险圆♥满♥结束
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I don't understand how anything you did helped to make this situation better.
我不明白你所做的一切对改善这种状况有什么帮助
Don't you?
不明白吗?
♪ You think it's over ♪
♪ But it's just starting ♪
♪ Can't you see ♪
♪ Ain't going nowhere ♪
♪ Until the others finally see ♪
♪ It takes a strong one ♪
♪ To stand and face the coming storm ♪
♪ Oh, it ain't over ♪
♪ No ♪
♪ Don't let me go ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
In fifth grade, Lacey Logan called me pretty.
五年级时, 莱西·洛根说我漂亮
Not handsome. Pretty.
不是帅 是漂亮
And that felt good.
这种感觉很好
Everybody loves a compliment.
每个人都喜欢赞美
In seventh grade, Moishe convinced me to steal Carly Truitt's underwear
七年级时, 莫伊谢说服我从女生更衣室
from the girls' locker room.
偷了卡莉·特鲁伊特的内衣
And I did. And, God, they were so soft.
我偷了 天啊 它们是如此柔软
Silky, you know?
丝滑, 你知道吗?
Why don't they make men's underwear more soft, doc?
他们为什么不把男士内衣做得更柔软一些呢, 医生?
I don't know.
我不知道
And in eighth grade, I had a down bad for Jessica Montgomery.
八年级的时候, 我对杰西卡·蒙哥马利很失望
And I didn't feel like a girl at all that year.
那一年, 我一点也不觉得自己是个女孩
You know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗?
But in ninth grade, Jessica broke up with me,
但在九年级时, 杰西卡和我分手了
and I had a good cry.
我大哭了一场
Jake called me a sissy.
杰克叫我娘娘腔
I don't know why it's so wrong for men to cry.
我不明白为什么男人哭泣是错的
Who made that one?
谁定的规矩?
♪ You made it ♪
♪ No one can take it from ya ♪
♪ A legend, history was waiting for ya ♪
♪ You've always had the freedom ♪
♪ Take any commerce and meet 'em ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
电影精选列表