You're playing like a bunch of ladies out there, come on.
你们在场上就像一群娘炮, 搞什么
What are you doing, man?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
That's halftime, folks.
中场休息时间到
Woo hoo.
呜呼
You guys are doing great, man.
干的漂亮 兄弟
You're doing so, you're doing such a good job.
你打得很好, 非常好
And honestly, this time, it's gonna.
老实说, 这一次一定会
What the hell?
搞什么鬼?
You call that a pass?
你这也叫传球?
You call that a catch?
你这也叫接球?
Your mom's a catch? - She's your mom too.
我接你妈♥个♥老处♥女♥?- 我妈就是你妈
Hey, get off the floor, what's the matter with you?
嘿, 从地板上起来, 你们什么毛病?
You're playing like JV girls out there.
你们在场上打得像女生一样
And for the record, your mother is not a catch.
还有, 我得声明, 你妈妈不是老处♥女♥
She was decidedly unfaithful to your dad.
她显然对你♥爸♥爸不忠
Come on.
来吧
Coach, is Gabe gonna be all right?
教练, 盖布会没事吧?
No, Gabe's not gonna be all right, David.
不 盖布不会没事的 戴维
Gabe blew his ACL and probably our chance at being state champs.
盖布的前十字韧带断了, 可能也断送了我们成为州冠军的机会
But Coach, you're already a state champ.
但是教练, 你已经拿过州冠军了
Two times state champ, it's true.
两次州冠军, 这是真的
For me, this is a minor step back.
对我来说, 这只是一个小小的退步
For you boys, this is it, this is your shot.
对你们来说, 就是现在了, 这是你们的机会
No state championship means,
没有州冠军意味着什么?
well, it means no making your parents proud.
那么, 这意味着不能让你的父母感到骄傲
It means no scholarship to Michigan.
这意味着拿不到密歇根大学的奖学金
But Michigan's my dream.
但密歇根是我的梦想
It means Gabriel died in vain.
这意味着加百列白白牺牲了
You said it was his ACL.
你明明说的是他韧带受伤
Well, he can't score points in the second half, so he's dead to me.
他在下半场无法得分, 所以对我来说他已经死了
What about me and Blain?
那我和布兰呢?
I mean, I'm being honest, I see you both in and up, used car salesmen either way.
我是说, 老实说, 我看你们俩最多会当个二手车推销员
Nice.
不错
But you can kiss your chances with Rebecca Vanderkamp goodbye.
你可以和丽贝卡·范德坎普说再见了
Damn.
该死
She isn't into you.
她不喜欢你
No.
不
She's into you.
她喜欢你
I'm rolling.
我已经拼尽全力了
Come on, Coach. You must have something to help us win.
来吧, 教练你一定有办法帮我们赢的
I already threw three chairs on the sidelines, pal.
我已经在场边扔了三把椅子了 伙计
I don't know what else you want from me.
我不知道你还想从我这里得到什么
And that was inspiring for sure.
这无疑是鼓舞人心的
But...
但是
But what?
但是什么呢?
You know.
你知道的
You want to pep-talk Alex? Is that it?
你想给亚历克斯打气?是吗?
You think I'm like one of those coaches on TV
你觉得我像是电视上的那些通过一次讲话
who can just give a speech and change the face of every young man in a locker room?
就能改变更衣室里每个年轻人的面貌的教练吗?
That I could by dent of my rhetoric alone,
我可以单凭我的夸夸其谈
so stir the hearts of my team as to snatch victory from the jaws of certain defeat.
就能激起队员们的斗志,从必败的窘境中夺回胜利
That by the virtue of my soaring oratory alone,
仅凭我高亢的演说
I might muster the animal spirit in each and every one of you.
我就能唤起你们每个人的动物精神
That you might do the impossible,
让你们完成不可能的任务
strive harder, dig deeper,
努力奋斗, 深入挖掘
and say to that ancient enemy of man
对人类的宿敌说
who promised an easy life with no suffering or glory,
他承诺过一种没有苦难和荣耀的轻松生活
no, not me, not today.
不, 那不是我, 不是今天
To call forth the future
唤醒未来
and all the wonderful and terrible possibility it holds.
以及它所蕴含的一切美妙而可怕的可能性
Not for the meek,
不是为懦弱的人
but for the bold, for the brave,
而是为大胆的人,为勇敢的人
for those willing to risk it all that history might remember their names.
为那些为了让历史记住他们的名字而甘愿冒天下之大不韪的人
Remember their struggles
记住他们的奋斗
and remember what it means to be a Tiger.
并牢记成为一名老虎队员的意义
To those who say in the voice of thunder,
对于那些吼声如雷的人来说
winners are just losers who win.
胜利者不过是胜利的失败者
I said winners are just losers who win.
我说过, 胜利者不过是胜利的失败者
Winners are just losers who win.
胜利者不过是胜利的失败者
Winners are just losers who win.
胜利者不过是胜利的失败者
Winners are just losers who win.
胜利者不过是胜利的失败者
Now get up there and show them a champion.
现在就上去, 让他们见识一下冠军的风采
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走我们走
Let's go Tigers.
老虎队加油
You're a god among men, Coach.
你是人中之神 教练
I am, towel boy. I really am.
是的 毛巾男孩 我真的是
It's... Felix.
是...费利克斯
♪ You think it's over ♪
♪ but it's just starting ♪
♪ Can't you see ♪
♪ ain't going nowhere ♪
♪ until the others finally see ♪
♪ It takes a strong one ♪
♪ to stand and face the coming storm ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
♪ No ♪
♪ No ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
♪ It ain't over ♪
Yeah.
耶
Wow. They are calling you Coach Miracle,
哇哦他们都叫你 "奇迹教练
the coach of the new millennium, the future of basketball.
新千年的教练, 篮球的未来
What do you say to that?
你怎么看?
Coach Miracle?
奇迹教练?
Sir?
先生?
What do you have to say for yourself?
你有什么话要说?
Lady, what can I possibly say?
女士, 我还能说什么呢?
The three state championships have been set already by Tigers.
老虎队已经获得了三个州冠军
Tonight's that indication.
今晚这种迹象
The future looks right for Coach Miracle.
表明奇迹教练的前景一片光明
Go Tigers.
老虎队加油
Go Coach. Go Coach. Go Coach.
教练加油 教练加油
That's the only trophy you want today.
这是你今天唯一想要的奖杯
What does it take to be a man?
怎样才能成为男子汉?
Is it money? Fame? Respect? Maybe.
是金钱?名誉?尊重?也许吧
But what do those things have in common?
但这些东西有什么共同点呢?
What do they take to achieve?
需要付出什么才能得到?
You have to win. You have to be a winner.
你必须赢 你必须成为赢家
So now you have a question before you gentlemen.
先生们, 现在有一个问题摆在你们面前
You going to go out there today and play like it's just another game?
你们打算今天上场还是像另一场寻常比赛一样随便打打吗?
Or are you going to go out there and play like this could be the beginning?
或者, 要像这可能是另一个奇迹的开始那样拼尽全力?
Damn it Kevin, could you put the cell phone down buddy, please?
该死的凯文, 你能把手♥机♥放下吗?
Dwayne.
德韦恩
Guys, this is serious.
伙计们, 认真点
15年以后
Sports can be your pathway to a better life.
体育可以成为你通往美好生活的道路
What like yours?
像你一样的?
No, not like mine. Better.
不 和我的不一样 更好
Like this.
就像这样
The Global Games.
全球运动会
When I was a kid, you had to be an elite athlete just to try out for the games.
当我还是个孩子的时候, 你必须是一名精英运动员才能参加比赛
Now they'll let any loser try. Any loser.
现在随便哪个失败者都可以参加 随便哪个
And if that loser happens to win, well.
如果那个失败者碰巧赢了, 那就好办了
Now he's not a loser at all, is he?
然后他就不再是失败者了, 不是吗?
No. He's a winner.
不, 他是个胜利者
Isn't that worth something?
这难道不值得吗?
Isn't that worth a shot?
这难道不值得一试吗?
Nothing?
没反应?
No. Alright.
没有, 好吧
Good talk boys.
说得好, 孩子们
Please don't steal my catalytic converter again on your way out.
请不要在离开时再偷我的三元催化器
Yo, you can't talk to us like that.
哟, 你不能这样说我们
You're right Kevin, I'm sorry.
你说得对, 凯文, 对不起
Hey buddy, you dropped your cordless reciprocating saw.
嘿, 伙计, 你的锂电往复锯掉了
电影精选列表