Those aren't...
那些不是...
Aren't... What?
不是...什么?
Guys, I'm getting paid like $50 to be here.
伙计们, 我在这就拿50美元的工资
I don't care.
我不在乎
第一场 资格赛
Hey.
嘿
I'm a lesbian.
我是女同性恋
I'm a lesbian.
我是女同性恋
All right, ladies.
好了, 女士们
Keep it clean. Keep it tucked.
保持干净 保持整洁
Just throw it.
扔了就行
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿
Back on D. Back on D.
回到D区 回到D区
Get out. Get out.
出去
Get out.
出去
Lady up. Lady up.
女士优先
What are they doing?
他们在做什么?
I think they're running a set.
我想他们在执行一套战术
They're making me nervous.
他们让我很紧张
Hey, watch out. Watch out.
嘿 小心 小心点
Oh my god.
我的天啊
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, get down the court.
嘿, 上场
That's garbage.
那是垃圾
Technical.
技术犯规
And you shut the f... up, transphobic mother...
你给我闭嘴, 憎恨变性人的他妈...
Oh.
哦
Oh, yeah.
哦, 是的
This is much.
过分了
Yeah.
是啊
This is great. It's like watching men's basketball.
这太棒了 就像在看男子篮球一样
Yes.
真棒
There she is.
她来了
We're hugging.
我们拥抱在一起
We're hugging.
我们拥抱在一起
It's weird.
真奇怪
Lady Ballers, forever, baby.
蛋蛋女队, 永远, 宝贝
Davina.
戴维娜
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
好
Lady Ballers.
蛋蛋女队
Lady Ballers.
蛋蛋女队
Lady Ballers.
蛋蛋女队
Guys, I'm on the team now.
伙计们, 我现在是队里的一员了
That felt good.
感觉很好
The crowd loved us.
观众喜欢我们
Have you seen the reaction on social?
你看到社交网络上的反应了吗?
We're heroes.
我们是英雄
I didn't know it was going to feel this good.
我不知道会有这么好的感觉
I want to stuff myself in a locker.
我想把自己塞进储物柜里
How does it feel to be winners again, boys?
再次成为赢家的感觉如何, 孩子们?
Amazing.
太神奇了
Incredible.
不可思议
Amazing.
太神奇了
David, what's your problem?
戴维, 你有什么问题?
I don't know, Coach.
我不知道 教练
It's just some of those girls were out there beating...
只是有些女孩在那里....
They've worked their entire lives for this opportunity.
她们为这个机会奋斗了一生
I didn't make the rules, pal.
规矩又不是我定的, 伙计
OK, but aren't we just using our innate strength and speed
好吧, 但我们不就是利用了与生俱来的力量和速度
to wail on a bunch of girls in a competition
在一场我们没有机会与其他男人竞争的比赛中
where we wouldn't stand a chance against other men?
让一群女孩哭泣吗?
None.
不
I mean, Coach, what's that make us?
我是说, 教练, 那我们算什么?
Winners.
获奖者
I'll take a "Course I would" for $1,000.
我会花 1000 美元买♥♥一句"我愿意"
I'm growing.
我在成长
Coach, how cute is Coach?
教练, 教练多可爱啊?
It's a daily double.
一天来两次
Oh, no.
哦, 不
Time.
时间
Put a baby in me.
让我生个孩子
What?
什么?
No, you're right.
不, 你说得对
The last thing I need is another abortion this year.
今年我最不需要的就是再次流产
You're a monster.
你是个怪物
What?
什么?
You have any idea what it takes to be a female field reporter
你知道在全球第29大媒体市场做一名女性现场记者
in the 29th biggest media market?
需要付出什么代价吗?
No.
不知道
Whatever.
管它呢
I just think what we're doing here isn't right.
我只是觉得我们现在的做法不对
No way.
不可能
I just got sponsored by Maybelline.
我刚刚得到了美宝莲的赞助
Nike wants me to be in a commercial about tolerance or some crap.
耐克公♥司♥想让我出演一个关于宽容的广♥告♥, 还是什么狗屁广♥告♥
Nike wants me to be in a commercial about tolerance or some crap.
耐克公♥司♥想让我出演一个关于宽容的广♥告♥, 还是什么狗屁广♥告♥
I was just invited to the White House to give a talk on women's rights.
我刚刚受邀前往白宫发表关于妇女权利的演讲
You earned that.
这是你应得的
You own it.
你拥有它
Slight girl.
小姑娘
You go, girl.
加油, 姑娘
Welcome to the virtue economy, girls.
欢迎来到美德经济, 姑娘们
And that's just from one game of basketball.
而这仅仅是一场篮球比赛的结果
You could win at any sport.
你可以在任何运动中获胜
You could win at every sport.
你可以在每项运动中获胜
What? No, no, no.
什么?不, 不, 不
Focus up. Focus up.
集中注意力
She's right, Coach.
她说得对, 教练
We could dominate every woman's sport.
我们可以主宰所有女子运动项目
Running, swimming.
跑步 游泳
Soccer.
足球
I said sport, Felix.
我说运动, 菲利克斯
Hey, we talked about this.
嘿, 我们谈过这个
We could be kings.
我们可以成为国王
Queens.
皇后
No, that's not the plan.
不, 计划不是这样的
We're here to play basketball.
我们是来打篮球的
We still have four games to go before we even qualify.
我们还有四场比赛才能晋级
You can't assume they're all gonna be this easy.
你不能认为他们都会这么简单
第二场 资格赛
I'm with her.
我支持她
Holy crap.
我的妈呀
They are gonna be this easy.
就是这么轻松的
One small step for dudes, one giant leap for lesbians.
男同的一小步, 女同的一大步
Day one of being a girl athlete.
成为女运动员的第一天
I've already eaten a whole pint of pistachio ice cream,
我已经吃了整整一品脱开心果冰淇淋
given up on parallel parking twice,
两次放弃侧方位停车
reread Sense and Sensibility,
重读《理智与情感》
and started washing down benzodiazepines with Rosé.
并开始用桃红酒冲洗苯二氮卓类药物
I love being a girl.
我喜欢做一个女孩
How'd I do, ladies?
怎么样, 女士们?
男士钱包月刊
"我一直希望每个女孩都能拥有一个男士钱包"
你的男士钱包必备的27件配饰
蕾丝皮恩
结束对肥胖的羞辱
身体正能量问题
格莱默
"我第一次为自己感到骄傲"
220种拥有父权制的方法 如何消除工资差距
华盛顿杂♥志♥
白宫庆祝国际妇女节
日寸代 年度女性
阿丽克夏
女性的力量
纳什维尔 车行
两位变性女士是如何改变二手车行业的
世界经济论♥坛♥报
30岁以下
醒目图片周刊
年度教练
电影精选列表