你可以走到前面, 做最厉害的女生
The best lady I can be.
做最厉害的女生
That's the spirit.
这就是精神
Okay, let's go.
好了, 我们走吧
There we go.
好了
That's how you do it.
就是这么做的
♪ In these hard streets ♪
♪ They say she should just go home ♪
♪ She'll never make it out here ♪
♪ Her pretty face won't cut it alone ♪
♪ She knows she's got it all ♪
♪ Get it right, keep it tight like a psycho girl ♪
♪ Burning brighter, watch her fight, lighten up the world ♪
♪ Keep your Gucci, keep your Coachi, keep your Prada ♪
♪ She's okay with second hand and working harder ♪
♪ Go inside every night like a psycho girl ♪
♪ She's a psycho girl, be like a psycho girl ♪
Go! Go! Don't look at me. Run, you son of a bitch!
冲 冲 别看我 快跑 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
♪ Get it right, keep it tight like a psycho girl ♪
♪ Burning brighter, watch her fight, lighten up the world ♪
♪ Keep your Gucci, keep your Coachi, keep your Prada ♪
♪ She's okay with second hand and working harder ♪
♪ Go inside every night like a psycho girl ♪
♪ She's a psycho girl, be like a psycho girl ♪
♪ She's a psycho girl, be like a psycho girl ♪
Call the station. We've got a story.
给台里打电♥话♥ 我们有新闻了
There's breaking news tonight from the All-City Heptathlon
今晚有全城七项全能比赛的爆♥炸♥性新闻
where Alex Cruz, a brave and beautiful trans woman,
亚历克斯·克鲁兹是一位勇敢而美丽的变性女性
has taken gold in the female competition,
在女子比赛中摘得金牌
winning in every single event by wide margins.
在每项比赛中都大♥比♥分获胜
That's right, Drake.
没错, 德雷克
And WIAW's own Gwen Wilde is on the scene
WIAW新闻台的格温·王尔德也来到了现场
with more from this unprecedented moment.
带来了这一史无前例的时刻的更多精彩内容
Thanks, Stacey. Indeed.
谢谢你 斯泰西 确实如此
History was made today as Middle Tennessee's own Alex Cruz,
今天, 中田纳西州的亚历克斯·克鲁兹创造了历史
a brave and beautiful former high school basketball state champion,
一位勇敢而美丽的前高中篮球州冠军
absolutely dominated the women's heptathlon,
她在女子七项全能项目中占据了绝对优势
setting new records in both javelin and shot putt.
在标枪和铅球项目上都创造了新纪录
The secret to her success according to Alex? Her coach.
亚历克斯认为她成功的秘诀是什么?她的教练
I want to thank my parents for always supporting me,
我要感谢我的父母一直以来对我的支持
no matter what, and my coach, Rob Gibson.
还有我的教练罗布·吉布森
I've never once been a winner without him.
没有他, 我一次也没赢过
Gwen, Stacey Zantiago O'Brien here.
格温 我是斯泰西·赞蒂亚戈·奥布莱恩
There's no question that good coaching can make a difference,
毫无疑问, 好的教练能带来不同的效果
but isn't there another reason why Alex
但是,亚历克斯之所以能完全击败竞争对手
might have completely crushed the competition?
难道没有其他原因吗?
I don't know what you're saying, Stacey.
我不知道你在说什么 斯泰西
I think Stacey is referring to the obvious fact that Alex is a...
我认为斯泰西指的是一个显而易见的事实, 即亚历克斯是一个...
A what?
什么?
Well, I mean, as brave and beautiful as he is.
我是说, 他既勇敢又漂亮
She. She is brave and beautiful.
她 她勇敢而美丽
Of course.
当然
But she does have certain advantages over a real woman, right?
但与真正的女人相比, 她确实有某些优势, 不是吗?
Well, Stacey, Drake, all I can say to that is, how dare you?
好吧, 斯泰西, 德雷克, 我只能说, 你怎么敢这么说?
Trans women are real women, and thus have no innate differences
变性女性是真正的女性 因此与其他女性
with other women whatsoever.
没有任何先天差异
The only story here for which I fully intend to win a Pulitzer
在这里, 我唯一想赢得普利策奖的故事是
is that absolutely nothing out of the ordinary happened here tonight,
今晚这里绝对没有发生任何异常情况
and we should all celebrate the brave, beautiful woman who did it.
我们都应该为这位勇敢 美丽的女性喝彩
Back to you.
交给你们
Here's to you, bud.
敬你一杯
Probably the least sexy elite female athlete of all time.
可能是有史以来最不性感的精英女运动员
Hold on.
等一下
I've been informed that I am in fact not only brave, but also beautiful.
有人告诉我, 其实我不仅勇敢, 而且美丽
You know what you are?
你知道你是什么吗?
You're $500 richer. That's what you are.
你的财富又增加了500美元 这就是你
Five hundred?
五百?
Well, you know, taxes, attorney's fees, child support.
嗯 你知道的 税 律师费 子女抚养费
Well, I cheers at that.
好吧 得干一杯
What is that?
那是什么?
Bud Light. I'm sponsored now.
百威淡啤 赞助商送的
No, buddy. They'll give that shit to any dude in a dress.
不 伙计 他们会把那玩意送给任何穿裙子的人
达比:
维尼说她希望你是她的教练
你的女儿很为你自豪
她妈妈怎么说
I better roll out. It's Wednesday tomorrow.
我得走了 明天就是周三了
The only day with double Ds.
唯一有双D的一天
It's a pretty big deal for a Doll House.
对于玩偶之家来说, 这可是件大事
Doll House?
玩偶之家?
What are you going back to that place for when you got
你回到那个地方做什么
a corporate sponsorship and five Benjamins in your bra?
你拿到了企业赞助,胸罩里还有五张大团结?
I don't know. I guess I don't completely hate it there.
我不知道 我想我并不完全讨厌那里
A man can't live on $500 for long.
一个人靠 500 美元也活不了几天
$500 is just the beginning.
500 美元只是一个开始
When? Why?
什么时候?为什么?
Come on. Up. On, on, on.
来吧 起来 带上
Let's cut to the chase. I know you're not a woman.
我们开门见山吧 我知道你不是女人
You don't know how he identifies.
你不知道他的身份
Save it. I'm a journalist. I literally cannot be shamed.
省省吧 我是一名记者 真的不要侮辱我的智商
And I don't care how you identify.
我不在乎你的身份是什么
Unless you've cried three times in the same day from the pain of menstrual cramps,
除非你在同一天内因痛经而哭过三次
frustration with your boyfriend for not understanding the pain of menstrual cramps,
对男友不理解痛经的痛苦感到沮丧
and frustration with yourself for being so mean to your boyfriend
并为自己对不理解痛经痛苦的男友如此刻薄
for not understanding the pain of menstrual cramps.
而感到沮丧
You are not a woman.
否则你才不是女人
That's strangely specific.
这也太奇怪了吧
It's cute that you think so.
你这么想很可爱
But you just did that entire story to what?
但你刚刚报道了整个故事是为什么?
To make a name for myself? To get clicks? To gain power?
为了扬名立万?为了获得点击率?为了获得权力?
What part of "I'm a journalist" do you not understand?
你还不明白 "我是一名记者 "的意思吗?
I guess all of it.
我猜是为了所有这些
Look, what do you know about the U.S. Opens for the Global Games?
听着, 你对美国为全球运动会举办的开幕式了解多少?
First time in history amateur athletes can compete to represent the U.S.A.?
历史上首次让业余运动员代表美国参赛?
Exactly. The diversity and inclusion crowd decided to democratize the Global Games.
没错 多样性和包容性人群决定让全球运动会民♥主♥化
Now anyone has a chance.
现在, 任何人都有机会
Any woman has a chance.
任何女人都有机会
Don't you see? Men are faster, stronger, meaner.
你还不明白吗?男人更快 更强 更狠
The entire reason we created women's sports was to keep you out.
我们创建女子运动项目的初衷就是要把你们挡在门外
But now...
但现在
Soon all the best women will be men. Cheating, low life, men.
很快 所有最强的女人都会变成男的 作弊又下♥贱♥的男人
Like you.
就像你一样
You want us to compete as women?
你想让我们以女性的身份参加比赛?
Think of the sponsorships. Think of the fame.
想想赞助 想想名声
People will hate us.
人们会恨我们
People will love you.
人们会喜欢你的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
Because I'm going to tell them to. That's the deal.
因为我要让他们这么做 就这么定了
I won't tell the world the truth about you, and in exchange, I get to tell them the lie.
我不会告诉全世界关于你的真♥相♥, 而作为交换, 我可以告诉他们谎言
I get the exclusive.
我拿到独家新闻
plus half the money.
加上一半的奖金
Half?
一半?
Go home. Think about it. You'll see I'm right.
回家吧 好好想想 你会发现我是对的
Not you, Coach. You're going home with me.
不是你 教练 你要跟我回家
You're a winner now. Every woman wants a winner.
你现在是赢家了 每个女人都想要个赢家
You literally just called me a cheating low life.
你刚指着鼻子骂我是作弊的下等人
You won.
你赢了
Now put your tongue down my throat.
现在把你的舌头伸进我的喉咙
Coach?
教练?
Alex!
亚历克斯
We could play basketball.
我们可以打篮球
It could be like the old days.
这可能会像过去一样
We'd have to get the whole team back together.
我们必须让整个团队重聚
You think there's a chance?
你觉得有机会吗?
You know you always get a fair deal on wheels
你知道你总是能在三平方英里的克莱恩公♥司♥
and three square miles here at Crain Co.
得到公平的二手车买♥♥卖♥♥交易
And if you need a ride to the airport, we can do that too.
如果您需要搭车去机场, 我们也可以提供服务
Because we have two gently used love wagons,
因为我们有两辆二手旅行车
and one of us is more than happy to give you the ride of a lifetime.
我们中的一个人非常乐意让你体验一生难忘的旅程
Since 1987, we've had our own continuously operated smorgasbord on site.
自 1987 年以来, 我们一直在现场提供好吃的大杂烩
So whether that's wheels, or a meal,
所以, 无论是买♥♥车, 还是吃饭
or a ride to the airport, we do it all for you, Middle Tennessee.
电影精选列表