These Jeremy's Razors are amazing.
这些杰里米剃须刀太神奇了
And did you know that Jeremy's now offers a razor
您是否知道杰里米剃须刀现在提供
specially designed for women?
专为女性设计的款式?
And don't forget about Jeremy's shampoo.
别忘了杰里米的洗发水
And conditioner.
还有护发素
They keep our hair silky and smooth.
它们让我们的头发如丝般顺滑
Couldn't we just find someone else from the year before?
我们就不能再找一个上一届的人吗?
No, it has to be somebody from this team,
不, 必须是这个团队中的某个人
the championship team.
冠军队的
I knew this was too good to be true.
我知道这一切好得不像真的
Hey, what about Towel Boy Felix?
毛巾男孩菲利克斯怎么样?
Towel Boy? Felix?
毛巾男孩?费利克斯?
Guys, we used to shove him in the locker after we won.
伙计们, 赢球后我们常把他塞进柜子里
Oh, yeah.
哦, 是的
He's terrible.
他太可怕了
Real small.
真小
Total loser. Totally.
彻底的失败者 完全是
I heard he's rich.
我听说他很有钱
He's in.
就他了
I'm in.
我加入
What's with the cat?
这只猫是怎么回事?
Cindy Clawford?
辛迪·克劳馥?
She was my grandma's cat and now she's mine.
她曾是我奶奶的猫, 现在是我的了
I love her more than anything in the whole world.
我爱她胜过世界上的一切
Bro, I'm allergic to cats.
兄弟, 我对猫过敏
Ooh.
哦
Cats are stupid.
猫很笨
More of a dog guy.
我更喜欢狗
I can't wait to show you guys around.
我迫不及待地想带你们到处转转
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁?
It's like the Willy Wonka, the towel game.
这就像威利·旺卡的毛巾游戏
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Dude.
哥们儿
Come on.
来吧
Towel boy has become the towel man.
毛巾男孩变成了毛巾男人
What do you do, boy?
你在做什么, 孩子?
You have a new gym in your house?
你家有个篮球场吗?
Oh, yeah.
哦, 是的
After I sold my company, I thought,
卖♥♥掉公♥司♥后, 我想
"I'm going to build the sickest gym for when my bros come over."
"我要建一个最变♥态♥的篮球场 等我的兄弟们过来"
But this is the first time we've ever come over here.
但这是我们第一次来这
So it was totally worth it.
所以, 这一切都是值得的
Hmm. It's a drain-up festival.
嗯这是一个排水节
Bring the kids.
带上孩子们
Oh, my goodness.
我的天啊
Nothing's changed.
什么都没变
Feels good to be back on the court, eh, big guy?
重回球场的感觉不错吧, 大个子?
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Is that our mascot?
那是我们的吉祥物吗?
Whoa. Easy, big guy.
哇, 放松, 大个子
That's our old Tiger mascot.
那是我们以前的老虎吉祥物
Dude, that's my murse.
伙计, 那是我的男款钱包
This is a purse, bro.
这是个女款钱包, 兄弟
Hey, bud. Hey.
嘿 伙计
Dad?
爸爸?
Not Dad. Come on.
不是爸爸 起来
I'll never hurt you.
我永远不会伤害你
Huh?
啊?
I'll never hurt you. Always love you.
我永远不会伤害你 永远爱你
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You know our group's got serious PTSD issues.
你知道这群人有严重的创伤后应激障碍问题
You got PTSD?
你有创伤后应激障碍吗?
That doesn't even make any sense.
这根本没道理
You don't make sense.
你才没道理
You're a wicked bastard!
你是个邪恶的混♥蛋♥
Welcome to Epstein's Island.
欢迎来到爱泼斯坦岛
You know too much.
你知道得太多了
Planted.
下地
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, what the hell's the matter with you?
嘿, 你们到底怎么回事?
That is enough.
这就够了
You have a coach whistle.
你有教练哨
That's funny.
真有意思
I have a rape whistle.
我有一个强♥奸♥口哨
That's not funny.
这一点都不好笑
This is the dream team.
这就是梦之队
Seriously.
真的
What's up? I'm Jake and I love poetry.
你好吗?我叫杰克, 喜欢诗歌♥
No one cares. What's up? I'm Blain and I hate poetry.
没人在乎怎么了?我是布兰, 我讨厌诗歌♥
Easy, boys.
别紧张, 孩子们
This is my... girlfriend?
这是我的....女朋友?
I'm a reporter.
我是一名记者
And I'm here to start my profile on the team.
我是来创建团队资料的
Profile?
资料?
Why would we need a profile? We're just getting started.
我们需要什么资料?才刚刚开始
You haven't told them.
你还没告诉他们
Told us what?
告诉我们什么?
Told us what?
告诉我们什么?
Guys!
伙计们
It's not that bad. Really.
没那么糟 真的
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗?
You know the name Crain Co. still means something in this town.
要知道, 克莱恩公♥司♥这个名字在这个小镇上还是很有意义的
And we're not gonna besmirch it in this way.
我们才不会这样玷污它
I'm going back to the woods.
我要回到森林里去
I ain't no chick, bro.
我不是娘炮, 兄弟
I'd cut my dick off for you, Coach.
我愿意为你割掉我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 教练
Just say the word and it's gone.
只要说一声, 它就会消失
And I'm not dragging him into it.
我可不想把他扯进来
I'm not trying to do some stupid thing that you guys do.
我不想跟你们一起干这蠢事
Hey. Come on.
嘿 来吧
Take a knee.
跪下
Boys.
男孩们
No. Men.
男士们
I know I'm asking a lot of you.
我知道我对你们的要求很高
Hell, I've always asked a lot of you.
见鬼, 我总是对你们要求很多
Even when no one else would.
即使没有人会这么做
Even when you didn't think you had anything left to give.
即使你们认为自己已经一无所有
You remember where that got us?
你们还记得我们的收获吗?
I do.
我记得
I remember holding that trophy in my hands with you boys by my side.
我还记得手捧奖杯时, 你们就在我身边
And where have you gotten since I stopped asking too much of you?
自从我不再要求你太多之后, 你都在哪里呢?
Jake and Blain running the sleeziest car lot on the sleeziest side of town.
杰克和布兰在城里最肮脏的地方经营着最肮脏的车行
David, too afraid to even leave the woods.
戴维, 甚至不敢离开森林
And so fat.
还那么胖
I've gained three pounds since high school.
高中毕业后, 我胖了三磅
You're fat.
你太胖了
And Felix.
还有菲利克斯
I mean, Felix, you did all right. Nobody saw that coming.
菲利克斯 你做得很好 出人意料地好
You know what I'm offering you now?
你们知道我现在要给你们什么吗?
Something nobody's offered you in a long time.
很久没有人给过你们的东西
A chance.
机会
A chance at success.
一个成功的机会
A chance at dignity.
一个获得尊严的机会
A chance at redemption.
一个获得救赎的机会
What about me, Coach?
那我呢, 教练?
Kind of already ended the speech, buddy.
演讲已经结束了, 伙计
Screw it.
去他的
I'm in.
我加入
Fine.
很好
There's my boys.
我的孩子们
电影精选列表