改变世界的感觉如何?
All right, that's enough.
好了, 够了
Whoa, all right.
哇, 好吧
Don't push me off my land, white man.
别把我从我的土地上赶走, 白人
Is literally every journalist a lunatic?
难道每个记者都是真疯子?
Coach, you all right?
教练, 你没事吧?
Yeah, whatever.
好吧, 随便
Let's play some basketball.
我们来打篮球吧
Coach, what are we going to do?
教练, 我们该怎么办?
Now, boys, I think we've taken this thing about as far as we're going to take it.
孩子们, 我想我们已经尽力了
Coach is right.
教练说得对
They're not even real girls.
她们甚至不是真正的女孩
We're not even real girls.
我们甚至都不是真正的女孩
No, we're not, Jake.
不, 我们不是, 杰克
But we're not men either.
但我们也不是男人
Maybe we still can be.
也许我们还可以当
We just have to lose.
只是我们必须输
You mean we'll never be going to the global games?
你是说我们永远不会参加全球运动会了?
I am. Already qualified and powerlifting.
我会参加的,已经获得了参加举重比赛的资格
I landed a spot on the swim team and the marathon.
我搞定了游泳队和马拉松比赛
100 meter hurdles.
100 米栏
400 meter hurdles.
400 米栏
I am the fastest female jockey in the world right now.
我是目前世界上跑得最快的女骑师
That's what I have to brag about.
这才是我值得炫耀的地方
You're going to forfeit all of those positions.
你将放弃所有这些职位
Coach, can I...
教练, 我能...
Coach.
教练
Guys, you don't want your legacy to be erasing women from women's sports.
伙计们, 你们不会希望自己的遗产是将女性从女性运动中抹去吧
It's time to man up.
是时候拿出男子汉气概了
So what's the plan, Coach?
教练, 你有什么计划?
I think I've got it all figured out.
我想我都搞清楚了
But I'm going to need you boys to buy me some time. Can you do that?
但我需要你们帮我争取点时间 你们能做到吗?
Yes, sir.
是的, 先生
We can.
我们可以
Coach, there's a little red dot on my forehead.
教练, 我额头上有个小红点
I know.
我知道
But I know Gwen.
但我了解格温
She's a vindictive little minx, but I don't think she'd actually hurt anybody.
她是个报复心很强的小妖精, 但我觉得她不会真的伤害任何人
Oh, look.
哦, 你看
A lucky penny.
一个幸运便士
She's got a gun.
她有枪
She's got a gun.
她有枪
What?
什么?
Damn it.
该死的
What?
什么?
Coach.
教练
Yeah.
是啊
You what, pal?
你想说什么, 伙计?
I understand why this is wrong.
我明白这为什么是错的
I mean, Jake and Blain is real women?
我的意思是, 杰克和布兰是真正的女人?
Please.
别搞了
It's a miracle we got away with it as long as we have.
我们能坚持到现在已经是个奇迹了
But I am...
但我是
You what, pal?
你说什么, 伙计?
I am a woman.
我是一个女人
I mean, all those years playing basketball,
我是说, 打了那么多年篮球
I never really felt like myself.
我从未真正觉得自己是我自己
Decade in Hollywood, trying to figure out who I really was,
在好莱坞摸爬滚打十年, 试图弄清自己到底是谁
and then I started working at the Doll House
然后我开始在玩偶之家工作
and this is the real me, Coach.
这才是真正的我 教练
This is who I am.
这就是我
Proud of myself for the first time.
第一次为自己感到骄傲
My parents are proud of me.
我的父母为我感到骄傲
Have your parents ever not been proud of you, bud?
你的父母有没有不为你感到骄傲过?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Your parents love you, Alex. That's a good thing.
你的父母爱你 亚历克斯 这是好事
Parents should love their kids unconditionally.
父母应该无条件地爱自己的孩子
They shouldn't be proud of you unconditionally.
他们不应该无条件地以你为荣
She'll only be proud of you when you do what's right.
只有当你做正确的事时, 她才应该为你感到骄傲
What we've done here, this... this isn't right.
我们在这里所做的, 这....这是不对的
You're confused. I get that.
你很困惑 我明白
We all get confused sometimes.
我们有时都会感到困惑
But if you need help, buddy, I'm going to help you get it.
但如果你需要帮助, 伙计, 我会帮你的
But you've got to believe me when I tell you this.
但我告诉你的时候, 你一定要相信我
You are not a woman now.
你现在不是女人了
You're just a lost man in a lost world with shitty parents and a real shitty coach.
你只是这个迷失世界中的一个父母很差劲教练也很差劲的迷失者,
We've all gone along with this lie instead of just hurting your feelings
我们都顺从了这个谎言,而不敢伤害你的感情
and telling you the truth.
不敢告诉你真♥相♥
How can you be so sure I'm not a woman?
你怎么能确定我不是女人?
Good talk.
说得好
Good talk.
说得好
需要你帮忙
Hmm.
嗯
Hims, hers, and sims.
先生们 女士们和中性人们
It's your boy, Deuce Johnson, here.
这里是你们的杜斯·约翰逊
Let's play some basketball!
我们来打篮球吧
No, you...
不, 你...
Don't, I have to do this.
不要, 我必须这么做
Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to make.
女士们, 先生们, 我要宣布一件事
I, Blain Crain, of Lady Ballers' fame,
我, 布莱恩·克莱恩, "蛋蛋女队" 的明星
am not only a woman, which is obvious,
我不仅是一个女人, 这一点显而易见
but I'm also a hot lesbian, a lesbian in love.
但我也是一个火♥辣♥的女同性恋, 一个恋爱中的女同性恋
Monica, my love, I knew I was gay for you since the first time I saw you.
莫妮卡, 我的爱人, 我第一次见到你就知道我是你的同性恋
Please, come down here.
请下来吧
That's fine, I'll do it from here.
没关系, 我就在这里做
Monica, will you be my lesbian wife?
莫妮卡, 你愿意做我的女同性恋妻子吗?
And I, Jay Crain, of Lady Ballers' fame,
我, 杰伊·克莱恩, "蛋蛋女队" 的明星
am also a super lesbian.
我也是一个超级女同性恋
People say I'm the best lesbian around right now.
人们都说我是现在最好的女同性恋
Monica, I love you, you're the one for me. You're the one for me?
莫妮卡 我爱你 你是我的唯一?
I'm trying to get married, you dick.
我想结婚, 你个混♥蛋♥
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
I am.
我要
Hey, you're just wrong.
嘿, 你就是错了
No care, fight.
不在乎, 开球
Oh, no she didn't.
哦, 不, 她没有
No!
不
How Much?!
多少钱?
That's the biggest dick I've ever seen on a lady.
这是我在女人身上见过的最大的鸡♥巴♥了
Come on, we're here to topple the patriarchy, not each other.
拜托, 我们是来推♥翻♥父权制的, 不是来互相推搡的
Wait, the Lady Ballers are making some substitutions.
等等, 蛋蛋女队要换人了
Come on, Coach.
来吧, 教练
What is this?
这是什么?
What?
什么?
You never seen a ladies basketball team before?
你从没见过女篮?
What are they doing?
他们在做什么?
I think they're running a set.
我想他们正在执行一套战术
They're making me nervous.
他们让我很紧张
Oh, get on your man, get on your man!
哦, 盯好你的人, 盯好你的人!
Come on, hustle, hustle.
来吧 快冲 冲
Proud of yourself?
为自己骄傲?
Proud of the team.
为团队感到骄傲
Oh.
哦
Come on now, hustle.
来吧, 快冲
I can still cancel you.
我还是可以取消你的
I can cancel all of you.
我可以取消你们所有人
You can.
你可以
You probably should.
你也许应该这样做
I won't.
我不会的
You gave me a good story.
你给了我一个好故事
It pains me to say it, but you're a winner, Rob.
虽然我不想这么说, 但你是个赢家, 罗伯
电影精选列表