或送您去机场, 我们都能为您做到, 中田纳西
And we sell bail bonds.
我们还卖♥♥保释债卷
All right, ladies. Good job. Listen.
好了 女士们 干得好听着
If you want to have dinner later, just make sure you hit me up.
如果你晚些时候想吃晚饭 一定要找我
Just let me know.
请告诉我
Should have gone to med school.
真该去读医学院
Don't wake Daddy!
别吵醒爸爸
Tell me the cameras are still rolling.
告诉我摄像机还在拍
Pal! - Pal!
帕尔-帕尔
You have lost your mind.
你疯了
You've lost your mind.
你疯了
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么?
You heard me.
你听到我说的了
Look clean to me, boys.
看起来很干净, 孩子们
Coach?
教练?
Alex?
亚历克斯?
It's good to see you boys still love the game.
很高兴看到你们依然热爱比赛
It means we can get right to it.
这意味着我们可以直奔主题
Yeah, Coach, what's the deal with that?
是啊, 教练, 这是怎么回事?
You need another catalytic converter again or something?
你还需要一个三元催化器吗?
Yes, I do, Jake.
是的, 我要, 杰克
But that's not why we're here.
但这不是我们来这里的原因
We're here on serious business. Basketball business.
我们是来谈正经事的 篮球事业
Lane, get the blinds, please.
莱恩, 请把窗帘打开
Code 11
代号♥11
You guys are going to love this.
你们一定会喜欢的
What fresh hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
This, my friends, is the Crain Cave.
朋友们, 这就是克莱恩洞穴
Alex, is that a purse?
亚历克斯, 那是女款钱包吗?
It's a murse.
这是个胸包
It's a purse.
是女款钱包
What is this?
这是什么?
My man, this is where the action happens.
我的伙计, 这就是行动发生的地方
What's this one?
这是什么?
My man, this is where the action happens.
我的伙计, 这就是行动发生的地方
In the same room?
在同一个房♥间?
Yeah.
是啊
Gentlemen, take a seat. Let's talk basketball.
先生们, 请坐我们来谈谈篮球
We're getting the old state champs back together.
我们要把以前的州冠军重新聚集在一起
For what?
为了什么?
Just say Alex and I are working on a new strategy.
就说亚历克斯和我正在研究新策略
Something to get us back into the game professionally.
让我们从专业角度重返赛场
Coach, we're old. We're out of practice.
教练 我们老了 我们没时间练习了
We're in.
我们加入
We're in, Coach.
我们加入 教练
What?
什么?
Bro, professionals.
兄弟, 专业人士
Honestly, when's the last time you felt like someone?
老实说, 你上一次觉得自己像某个人是什么时候?
I mean, I kind of always feel like someone.
我是说, 我总觉得自己像某个人
When was the last time you got laid?
你上次上♥床♥是什么时候?
We're in.
我们加入
Now, you guys got David already, right?
你们已经叫上戴维了, 对吧?
Coach, we have to have the human tower.
教练, 我们必须叫上人塔
No one's heard from David since he blew that college championship game.
自从戴维搞砸了大学冠军赛后, 就再也没有他的消息了
But there have been sightings.
但还是有人看到过他
I'll get my hiking boots.
我去拿我的登山鞋
Hey, Coach, you didn't mention - the whole...
嘿, 教练, 你没有提到 - 整个...
One thing at a time, buddy.
一次只做一件事 伙计
One thing at a time.
一次做一件事
密歇根州渺无人烟的地方
Got it. GPS says we're here.
找到了 GPS显示我们到了
I don't see anything.
我什么都没看到
Dammit, I lost the signal.
该死的, 我没信♥号♥♥了
What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西?
David?
戴维?
Coach?
教练?
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里做什么?
I mean, it's fine. You're all very safe.
我的意思是 这很好 你们都很安全
We're not safe.
我们不安全
Sorry, Coach. My life is here.
对不起 教练 我的生活就在这里
I'm a man of peace now.
我现在是一个和平的人
How many badgers have you killed?
你杀过多少獾?
All but one.
还差一个
Man, this jerky's great.
天啊, 这牛肉干真不错
What is this? Is this venison?
这是什么?这是鹿肉吗?
Squirrel.
松鼠
Look, David, I get it, man.
听着, 戴维, 我明白了, 伙计
You're fat, you're old, you're slow,
你又胖又老又慢
you're very fat.
你很胖
Like Shaquille O'Neal if he was mediocre and white.
就像平庸的白人版的沙奎尔·奥尼尔
That's it? That's the pitch?
就这点?这就想打动他?
Yeah, Coach, I'm not a good speech giver. Sorry.
是啊 教练 我不擅长演讲 对不起
Look, buddy, we need you.
听着 伙计 我们需要你
You're the heart of the team. You're the center.
你是团队的核心 你是中心
I said no.
我说不行
I can't go back. Not after the...
我不能回去 在...
Not after.
之前
Defense!
防守!
Defense!
防守!
Defense!
防守!
Defense!
防守!
What was that badger humping?
那只獾在拱什么?
What was that badger humping?!
那只獾在拱什么?
I don't know, buddy.
我不知道 伙计
Maybe this is your shot at redemption.
也许这就是你的救赎机会
I have been redeemed through badger blood.
我通过獾血得到了救赎
Redeemed through basketball.
通过篮球获得救赎吧
This whole badger murder thing is a weird tangent.
杀獾这事真是个奇怪的话题
You guys should leave.
你们该走了
At least I'm not fat.
至少我不胖
Disgustingly fat.
胖得令人作呕
We miss you, pal.
我们想你, 朋友
You're not not fat.
你不是不胖
What if this isn't about revenge at all?
如果这根本不是为了复仇呢?
What if it's just about basketball?
如果只是为了篮球呢?
Please let me go.
请放我走吧
Shake your mouth, you pervert badger!
闭上你的嘴, 你这变♥态♥的獾!
Hey, shh.
嘿, 嘘
I'll be back.
我会回来的
Coach!
教练
I'm in.
我加入
Nice.
不错
Is that a purse?
那是女款钱包吗?
Let's play some basketball.
我们来打篮球吧
No!
不
We just need one more player to round out the squad.
我们只需要一名球员来充实球队
What about Jamal?
贾马尔呢?
No, he's dead.
不, 他死了
Down in the middle of the street
倒在街道中♥央♥
with a hole through the top of his head.
头顶上穿了一个洞
The cops said it was almost like some type of laser from space
警♥察♥说, 那好像来自太空的某种激光
and it was all over the place.
而且到处都是
Weird.
奇怪
What about that little guy who was always picking on,
那个总是找茬的小家伙呢
not a bad player?
不错的球员?
Moisha.
莫伊莎
Revealed he was Masad, even back in high school.
据说他是摩萨德, 甚至在高中时也是
Well, that's it.
嗯, 就是这样
That's everybody.
这就是所有人
My man, looking smooth.
我的男人, 看起来很光滑
Man, you guys weren't kidding.
伙计们, 你们没开玩笑
电影精选列表