We never did any work together.
我们从来没有一起做过任何工作。
I've been over the crime scene a dozen times. Ah...
我已经去过犯罪现场十几次了。啊...
let me tell you what I think happened.
让我告诉你我认为发生了什么。
Sure.
当然。
There were three dead bodies in that room,
那个房♥间里有三具尸体,
all shot with the same gun,
全部用同一把枪射击,
and staged to look like they killed each other.
并摆出一副他们互相残杀的样子。
But... it was clumsy.
但是……这很笨拙。
Spontaneous. It wasn't planned.
自发的。这不是计划好的。
I think someone killed Muncie by mistake
我认为有人误杀了曼西
and tried to stage it to cover it up.
并试图将其上演以掩盖它。
Did you say Ikari?
你说伊卡里吗?
Are you related to Peter Ikari?
你和彼得·碇有关系吗?
- That's my father. - [Knox] Oh, hell.
- 那是我的父亲。 - [诺克斯]哦,见鬼。
I know Pete.
我认识皮特。
Get him in here. I'll talk to him.
让他进来。我会和他谈谈。
You know my father?
你认识我父亲吗?
I just talked to him... couple days ago.
我刚和他谈过……几天前。
He used to patrol my neighborhood.
他曾经在我家附近巡逻。
Mr. Knox, my father is dead.
诺克斯先生,我父亲去世了。
What?
什么?
What happened?
发生了什么?
He was shot in the line of duty.
他在执行任务时被枪杀。
Twelve years ago.
十二年前。
Where are you going with all this?
带着这一切你要去哪里?
[sighs]
[叹气]
Look.
看。
As far as the Muncie murder goes,
就曼西谋杀案而言
I wasn't there.
我当时不在场。
And if you had anything to suggest that I was,
如果你有什么暗示我是的话
I'd be doing this interview in a jumpsuit right now.
我现在会穿着连身裤接受采访。
So, as far as you're concerned,
所以,就你而言,
I'm Schrodinger's murderer.
我是杀害薛定谔的凶手
Schro-what now?
施罗——现在怎么办?
At this moment...
此刻……
I both did and did not kill Muncie.
我既杀死了曼西,也没有杀死他。
And with that, I'm gonna get going.
就这样,我要开始了。
What's your hurry?
你急什么?
I'm gonna be going away soon.
我很快就要离开了。
And before I do, there are some things...
在我这样做之前,还有一些事情......
I better put right.
我最好把话说对。
Interview suspended 10:52 a.m.
上午10点52分暂停采访
What in the fuck was that?
那到底是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Strange fucking tactics.
奇怪的他妈的战术。
So what's our next move?
那么我们的下一步行动是什么?
Not sure.
没有把握。
How about we catch our other killer
我们抓住另一个凶手怎么样
while I mull it over?
当我仔细考虑的时候?
"Walker."
“沃克。”
Walker. John Walker.
沃克。约翰·沃克.
Damnit.
该死的。
[knocking]
[敲门声]
[knocking]
[敲门声]
Miles?
迈尔斯?
John?
约翰?
What's with the chrome?
镀铬是怎么回事?
What? Are you gonna shoot me?
什么?你要开枪打我吗?
The hell are you doing in my kitchen?
你到底在我的厨房♥里做什么?
Can't believe the key is in the same spot.
不敢相信钥匙在同一个地方。
- Let me get those groceries. - No, no, no, no, no. No.
- 让我去买♥♥那些杂货。 - 不,不,不,不,不。不。
Don't touch the groceries.
不要碰杂货。
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I'm here.
我在这。
Hey, I'm...
嘿,我是...
cashing out.
兑现。
So there's gonna be...
那么就会有...
gonna be some money coming your way.
会有一些钱来的。
[groans],I don't want your money.
[呻♥吟♥],我不要你的钱。
Let's... let's skip the part
让我们...让我们跳过这一部分
where you pretend you don't and...
你假装不这样做,然后...
I pretend to talk you into it.
我假装说服你这么做。
[sighs]
[叹气]
Why are you cashing out?
你为什么要提现?
Going away.
离开。
Of course you are.
当然是。
I meant what I said about the money.
我说的关于钱的事是认真的。
I never wanted anything from you...
我从来没有想要从你那里得到任何东西...
except for you.
除了你。
But I guess we both knew that was too much to ask.
但我想我们都知道这个要求太多了。
Yeah.
是的。
So, anyway. Uhm...
所以无论如何。嗯……
I need you to make sure,Miles takes his share.
我需要你确保迈尔斯拿走了他的那一份。
That's... [chuckles]
那是……[笑]
That's harder.
那更难了。
[clears her throat]
[清清喉咙]
Miles is harder.
迈尔斯更难。
Yeah. And have him...
是的。并且让他...
So he can put...
这样他就可以放...
ah... the girl...
啊……那个女孩……
She can go...
她可以走...
Go to the, uh...
去那个,呃...
You know.
你知道。
[sighs]
[叹气]
Goddammit.
可恶。
The big school.
学校很大啊
- College. - [Knox] Yeah.
- 大学。 - [诺克斯] 是的。
Yeah, uh...
是啊,呃...
Yeah.
是的。
I mean, you know,
我的意思是,你知道,
something good has to come out of all this.
这一切一定会产生一些好的结果。
How long you going away for?
你要离开多久?
There's no coming back from this one.
从此再也回不来了。
They finally caught up to you, uh?
他们终于追上了你,呃?
You must be slipping.
你一定是滑倒了。
Yeah.
是的。
[snorts]
[哼哼]
Yeah, you could say that.
是的,你可以这么说。
So, anyway...
所以无论如何...
yeah.
是的。
Okay.
好的。
All right.
好的。
[exhales]
[呼气]
Knox...
诺克斯...
I still love you. Just a little.
我依然爱你。只是一点点。
As much as I hate you,
尽管我多么恨你,
I wouldn't want to shoot you, so...
我不想开枪打你,所以...
call ahead next time.
下次提前打电♥话♥。
[Knox] Yeah.
[诺克斯]是的。
There isn't gonna be a next time.
不会有下次了
[Ruby distorted] You must be slipping.
[红宝石扭曲]你一定是滑倒了。
[distorted] But I guess we both know
[扭曲]但我想我们都知道
that was too much to ask.
这要求太多了。
[Annie muffled] Knox.
[安妮闷闷不乐]诺克斯。
[mumbling] Fucking...
[咕哝]他妈的……
[muffled] John?
[闷闷不乐]约翰?
Sorry. Am I early?
对不起。我早吗?
No, uh...
不,呃...
I was just gonna... why don't I jump in the shower?
我只是想...为什么我不跳进去洗澡呢?
Let's have a drink first. I'll make you one for once.
我们先喝一杯吧。我就给你做一次。
电影精选列表