What do you mean at my house?
你在我家是什么意思?
Based on this video,
根据这个视频,
we obtained a warrant for your house and your car.
我们获得了你的房♥子和汽车的搜查令。
They're being searched now.
他们现在正在接受搜查。
I'm not gonna say another word until my attorney gets here.
在我的律师到来之前我不会再多说什么。
And that goes for my underaged daughter.
我未成年的女儿也是如此。
Stop talking to her. Right now.
别再跟她说话了。现在。
[sighs]
[叹气]
[muffled] You all right?
[低声]你还好吗?
Hey, man. Are you okay?
嗨,老兄。你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的。
[Ikari] We got you.
[碇]我们抓到你了。
Do you, now?
你现在呢?
Don't say anything.
什么也别说。
[Ikari] Sure.
[碇]当然可以。
I'll do the talking.
我来说话。
Show you what we found?
让你看看我们发现了什么?
Your bloody clothes found
你的血衣服被发现了
in a dumpster behind your apartment.
在你公♥寓♥后面的垃圾箱里。
What? Bullshit.
什么?废话。
The murder weapon...
凶器...
hidden in a heating vent in your apartment.
隐藏在公♥寓♥的暖气通风口中。
No, no. Wait a minute, wait a minute.
不,不。等一下,等一下。
- That's not right. - Miles, stop talking.
- 那是不对的。 - 迈尔斯,别说话了。
The knife has prints all over it.
这把刀上到处都是印记。
We'll be pulling yours for comparison
我们将拉取您的进行比较
in about five minutes.
大约五分钟后。
Me? I'm confident.
我?我很自信。
Long, blonde hair recovered from the lapel of your coat.
长长的金发从你外套的翻领上恢复过来。
Would you wanna bet it matches the victim?
你想打赌它与受害者相符吗?
Don't speak.
别说话。
Miles Knox, I'm arresting you for the murder of Andrew Palmer.
迈尔斯·诺克斯,我因谋杀安德鲁·帕尔默而逮捕你。
You have the right to remain silent.
你有保持沉默的权利。
Anything you say can be held against you
你所说的任何话都可能对你不利
in a court of law.
在法庭上。
[Philo] Here, a little coin for your trouble.
[Philo] 给你一点硬币来解决你的麻烦。
[man] I'm good. I'm glad you guys showed up.
[男人]我很好。我很高兴你们出现。
Take care of him.
照顾好他。
[Philo] Thank you.
[菲洛]谢谢你。
All kinds of people make this world, don't they?
各种各样的人创造了这个世界,不是吗?
Okay, pal.
好吧,朋友。
How are you even here?
你怎么还在这里?
I'm the last person you called, see?
我是你最后一个打电♥话♥的人,明白吗?
Give Ludmilla your keys. She'll drive your Caddy back.
把你的钥匙交给柳德米拉。她会开车送你的球童回来。
I can drive my own car.
我可以开自己的车。
[Ludmilla] It's right around the corner.
[Ludmilla] 就在拐角处。
50 meters away. Come.
50米远。来。
[Gelfuso] Hey, congrats on the arrest.
[Gelfuso]嘿,恭喜你被捕。
Thanks.
谢谢。
I found out why Knox went to San Francisco.
我知道诺克斯为什么去旧金山了。
He was there to see a doctor.
他是去那里看医生的。
!Ah... Doctor...
!啊……医生……
Frederick Burns.
弗雷德里克·伯恩斯.
[Ikari] The neurologist?
[碇] 神经科医生?
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
[Gelfuso] Obviously,
[格尔夫索]显然,
I couldn't get any medical records,
我拿不到任何医疗记录
but the guy specializes in treating dementia.
但这家伙专门治疗痴呆症。
Okay. Good work.
好的。干得好。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Did you at least get what you came for?
你至少得到了你想要的东西吗?
Yeah... yeah.
是啊是啊。
Xavier...
泽维尔...
I can only remember about...
我只记得关于...
Three hours of today.
今天三个小时。
It's like a curtain coming down.
就像幕布落下。
That's rough.
这很粗糙。
Why me?
为什么是我?
I mean, you know.
我的意思是,你知道。
Trained killer, Army, and all that, I know, but...
训练有素的杀手,军队,以及所有这些,我知道,但是......
Why'd you pull me in?
你为什么拉我进去?
That brain of yours.
你的那个大脑。
I knew you'd understand
我就知道你会明白
the training,I was putting you through.
训练,我正在让你通过。
You know, in all this time...
你知道,在这段时间里...
[Philo] Mhm?
[菲洛] 嗯?
Never left a print behind, no DNA, nothing.
从未留下任何痕迹,没有DNA,什么也没有。
[Philo] Mmm...
[菲洛] 嗯……
I learned from the master.
我向大♥师♥学习。
What's your count, anyway?
无论如何,你的数是多少?
[Knox] Two.
[诺克斯]两个。
Two?
二?
Come on.
快点。
The cabbie in Chicago and...
芝加哥的出租车司机和...
a woman in the shower.
一个女人在洗澡。
Two civilians. Fuck.
两个平民。他妈的。
You know...
你知道...
Muncie...
曼西...
he liked to talk about the targets, you know.
你知道,他喜欢谈论目标。
Pimps, drug dealers, traffickers.
皮条客、毒贩、人贩子。
Yeah.
是的。
I think it made him feel better.
我认为这让他感觉好多了。
He never got what it was...
他一直没明白那是什么……
really all about.
真的都是关于。
Which was?
哪一个是?
Guys caught behind enemy lines.
伙计们被困在敌后。
That's all.
就这样。
So...
所以...
We only have two steps left.
我们只剩下两步了。
[sighs]
[叹气]
Your visit and my call.
你的来访,我的召唤。
Visit and a call.
拜访并致电。
Visit and the call, visit and the call.
拜访和拜访,拜访和拜访。
I can do that.
我能做到。
Keep the notes in your pocket.
将笔记放在口袋里。
I'll remind you when to go.
我会提醒你什么时候去。
You'll be done
你会完成的
tomorrow.
明天。
I'm scared.
我很害怕。
Yeah
是的
I figured.
我估计。
Hey...
嘿...
I need you to do one more thing for me.
我需要你再为我做一件事。
Finish my cash out.
完成我的现金。
Take my stuff to Philo.
把我的东西交给菲洛。
You wanna put me in charge of your money?
你想让我管理你的钱吗?
You know I'm a thief.
你知道我是个小偷。
You're not gonna steal from me.
你不会偷我的东西。
No...
不...
Probably not.
可能不会。
Wait here. I'll bring it out.
在这儿等着。我会把它拿出来。
Okay, yeah.
好吧,是的。
[door opening]
[开门]
[chuckles]
[笑声]
I'm sorry, Knox.
对不起,诺克斯。
It's a lot of money.
这是很多钱。
Can't argue with that.
对此无可辩驳。
- Now what? - Get the stones.
- 怎么办? - 获取石头。
Ah...
啊...
Easy, easy, easy.
容易,容易,容易。
电影精选列表