You just need to...
你只需要...
hold it together, okay?
抱在一起,好吗?
We're almost there, couple of days.
几天后我们就快到了。
Okay.
好的。
Look at me.
看着我。
I need you to use my balls.
我需要你使用我的球。
What?
什么?
They're gonna connect Kaylee to the dead guy.
他们要把凯莉和死者联♥系♥起来。
Then they're gonna question you.
然后他们就会审问你。
If you don't think you have the balls for it, use mine.
如果你认为你没有胆量,那就用我的。
Do whatever you think I would do if I was on that chair.
如果我坐在那把椅子上,做你认为我会做的任何事情。
All right?
好的?
What?
什么?
I never hated you, you know?
我从来没有恨过你,你知道吗?
[Knox] Well...
[诺克斯]嗯……
Be understandable if you did.
如果你这样做了,那就可以理解了。
You were a good dad in your way.
以你的方式,你是一个好爸爸。
I remember a lot of good.
我记得很多美好的事情。
I remember ball games. I remember you teaching me...
我记得球赛。我记得你教过我...
how to hunt.
如何狩猎。
I remember you letting me eat pancakes in the pool.
我记得你让我在泳池里吃煎饼。
I worshiped you.
我崇拜你。
I wanted to be just like you.
我想成为像你一样的人。
Then, you know, I found out.
然后,你知道,我发现了。
And I thought...
我想...
[sighs]
[叹气]
What if I did?
如果我这么做了怎么办?
Did what?
做了什么?
What if I wound up just like you?
如果我最终像你一样怎么办?
And here we are.
我们到了。
Yeah, here we are.
是的,我们到了。
All right... Gelfuso, you're up.
好吧...Gelfuso,你起来了。
[Gelfuso] Okay. Scene was definitely staged.
[格尔夫索] 好的。场面绝对是上演的。
Ballistics says all three victims
弹道学称所有三名受害者
killed with the same gun.
用同一把枪杀死的。
Uh, didn't see that coming. That's a fun one.
呃,没看到这一点。这很有趣。
- They find the gun? - [Gelfuso] Yeah.
- 他们找到了枪? - [格尔福索] 是的。
It was the one in shower guy's hand.
这是淋浴工手里的那个。
Five shots total.
一共五枪。
Only prints on the gun belong to the dead Spaniard.
枪上只有指纹属于死去的西班牙人。
Anybody holding out for a triple murder-suicide?
有人坚持三重谋杀-自杀吗?
That would be a neat trick.
这将是一个巧妙的技巧。
Specially the part where he reaches out
特别是他伸出手的部分
and turns off the shower after he's already dead.
并在他死后关掉淋浴。
- [Gelfuso] Nice catch. - [detective] Thank you.
- [Gelfuso] 不错的收获。 - [侦探] 谢谢你。
What else?
还有什么?
[Gelfuso] I scoured every surveillance camera
[Gelfuso] 我搜遍了每个监控摄像头
in the area.
在该地区的。
I can't put anyone in the house with Muncie.
我不能让任何人和曼西一起呆在房♥子里。
Least of all is,John Knox's character.
最重要的是约翰·诺克斯的性格。
We know Knox's movements?
我们知道诺克斯的动向吗?
[Gelfuso] He hasn't used
[Gelfuso] 他没用过
his credit card since the murder.
谋杀发生后他的信♥用♥卡♥
Two days before them,
就在他们之前两天,
he flies from Burbank to,San Francisco for 22 hours.
他从伯班克飞往旧金山,飞行 22 小时。
Why?
为什么?
[Gelfuso] That part, I haven't figured out yet.
[Gelfuso] 那部分,我还没弄清楚。
But I got him on the return flight then he goes dark.
但我在回程航♥班♥上接了他,然后他就黑了。
I think it's time we had a chat with John Knox.
我想我们是时候和约翰·诺克斯谈谈了。
Go pick him up, but bring him in voluntarily.
去接他,但他是自愿带进来的。
We got nothing to hold him as a suspect.
我们没有任何证据证明他是嫌疑人。
All right.
好的。
Do you know what electives you're gonna take this year?
你知道今年你要选什么选修课吗?
Did you get your syllabus?
你拿到你的教学大纲了吗?
Yeah, I actually ended up getting a class with Michelles.
是的,我实际上最终上了米歇尔的课。
Mhm!
嗯!
[customer] I got a pick-up order for Anthony.
[顾客]我收到了安东尼的提货订单。
I-I just think that it might be too much this year.
我只是觉得今年可能太多了。
- [customer] Thanks. - Very good.
- [顾客] 谢谢。 - 非常好。
I'm still gonna do soccer. I think...
我还是会踢足球。我认为...
- Hey, excuse me. - [customer] Yeah.
- 嘿,对不起。 - [顾客] 是的。
I saw you looking at my daughter.
我看到你看着我女儿。
[customer] Do I know you?
[顾客] 我认识你吗?
- No. - [woman] Hey! Oh, my God!
- 不。 - [女人] 嘿!我的天啊!
- [Miles] Fuck you! - [muffled yelling]
- [迈尔斯]操♥你♥妈♥的! - [低声喊叫]
[knocking]
[敲门声]
John Knox?
约翰·诺克斯?
Johnny Law.
约翰尼·劳.
We got something going on we'd like to get your help with.
我们有事需要您的帮助。
If you could come with us. Voluntarily.
如果你能和我们一起去的话。自愿的。
[Knox] Sure.
[诺克斯]当然。
Why not? It's my day off.
为什么不?今天是我休息日。
I'll grab a jacket and I'll follow you down.
我会抓起一件夹克,然后跟着你下去。
Or we could follow you down.
或者我们可以跟着你下去。
Better. [clicks tongue]
更好的。 [咔嚓舌头]
[chuckles]
[笑声]
She's on my policy. I told you, and I told the last person.
她遵守我的政策。我告诉过你,我也告诉过最后一个人。
It was pre-approved.
这是预先批准的。
Her doctor faxed it in.
她的医生将其传真了过来。
You know, we go through the same fuck...
你知道,我们经历同样的事...
damn thing every month.
每个月都有该死的事情。
D-don't put me on hold.
D-别让我等一下。
[knocking]
[敲门声]
We got Knox set up in Interview Two.
我们在采访二中安排了诺克斯。
Anything on the other case? Homer?
还有其他案件吗?荷马?
the prints we found don't match anything on the system.
我们发现的打印内容与系统上的任何内容都不匹配。
The ME confirmed that there were
ME 确认有
two blood types on the scene,
现场有两种血型,
but hadn't had time to run,DNA sequencing to look
但还没来得及跑,DNA测序看看
for a match on the second guy.
与第二个人进行比赛。
It's always "guys" with you.
它总是和你在一起。
- Eh? - You said "the second guy."
- 呃? - 你说的是“第二个人”。
You also said the gate card
你还说门卡
was grabbed from behind by "the guy,"
被“那家伙”从后面抓住,
even though he never saw his attacker.
尽管他从未见过袭击者。
It's always "guys" with you.
它总是和你在一起。
Fine. The ME has not had time to run DNA sequencing
美好的。 ME 没有时间进行 DNA 测序
to look for a match on the second them, they or their.
寻找第二个“他们”、“他们”或“他们的”的匹配项。
- Is that better? - Welcome to the 21st century.
- 那个更好吗? - 欢迎来到 21 世纪。
[whispering] Oh, my God.
[低声]哦,天哪。
Detective. How can I help you?
侦探。我怎么帮你?
Save it for the tape.
将其保存为磁带。
Detective Emily Ikari,
艾米莉·碇侦探,
interviewing potential material witness, John Knox.
采访潜在的重要证人约翰·诺克斯。
Case number 52698.
案件编号♥ 52698。
Interview is voluntary. Commencing at 10:46 a.m.
面试是自愿的。上午 10:46 开始
Ah... please state your name for the record.
啊……请说出你的名字以供记录。
John Knox.
约翰·诺克斯.
Ah, full legal. Need the middle name.
啊,完全合法。需要中间名。
It's not a trick question.
这不是一个棘手的问题。
- [chuckles] - Those come later.
- [笑声] - 稍后再说。
John Henry Knox.
约翰·亨利·诺克斯。
Okay. I don't know what game this is,
好的。不知道这是什么游戏
but let's move on.
但让我们继续吧。
You said something about...
你说了一些关于...
me being a witness?
我是证人吗?
I hope so. I'm working on the death of your partner.
但愿如此。我正在处理你搭档的死。
- I don't have a partner. - Not anymore.
- 我没有伴侣。 - 不再。
If you're referring to Thomas Muncie,
如果你指的是托马斯·曼西
he was an acquaintance.
他是一个熟人。
电影精选列表