[silence]
[安静]
[intermittent sound]
[断断续续的声音]
[distorted sounds]
[扭曲的声音]
[distorted noise on TV]
[电视上的噪音失真]
[voices on TV continue normally]
[电视声音正常继续]
[water running]
[流水]
- [groaning, gasping] - [gunshots]
- [呻♥吟♥,喘气] - [枪声]
[loud thud]
[巨响]
[water keeps running]
[水一直流]
[Knox] Damn it.
[诺克斯]该死的。
[water keeps running]
[水一直流]
[water stops]
[停水]
[motorcycle buzzing]
[摩托车嗡嗡声]
[distorted]
[扭曲]
[buzzing continues and fades]
[嗡嗡声持续并逐渐减弱]
[buzzing increasing]
[嗡嗡声越来越大]
[distorted voices]
[扭曲的声音]
[shots]
[镜头]
[phone buzzing]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
Hello?
你好?
Yeah.
是的。
Well, we were...
嗯,我们当时...
expecting only one person to be there.
预计只有一个人在那里。
We got split up.
我们分手了。
I guess he figured...
我猜他想...
I don't know, we could cover more ground.
我不知道,我们可以覆盖更多的领域。
And I heard shots...
我还听到枪声...
[muffled sound]
[低沉的声音]
Christ, Tommy.
天啊,汤米。
[Muncie moaning]
[曼西呻♥吟♥声]
I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的。
- Knox... - I'm sorry, Tommy.
- 诺克斯... - 对不起,汤米。
[thud]
[砰]
Yeah, he was.
是的,他是。
Yeah. I made sure the scene was clean and then I left.
是的。我确认现场干净后就离开了。
Okay.
好的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
[camera shutter clicking]
[相机快门点击]
[camera shutter clicking]
[相机快门点击]
You're buying this?
你买♥♥这个吗?
Five bullets, three victims?
五颗子弹,三名受害者?
Had to happen fast.
必须快点发生。
Are you thinking there's a third shooter?
你认为还有第三个枪手吗?
There's no evidence of that.
没有证据表明这一点。
Growing up, I hated my mother.
从小到大,我都很讨厌妈妈。
Is that right?
是对的吗?
She was a stereotype, overbearing,
她是一个刻板印象,霸道,
Asian, hellicopter mom.
亚洲人,直升机妈妈。
An "A" minus meant,I didn't have any pride.
“A”减号♥意味着,我没有任何骄傲。
My mother was a drunk, so...
我妈妈喝醉了,所以...
- This is about me. - Sorry.
- 这是关于我的。 - 对不起。
She hates my chosen profession but, ironically,
她讨厌我选择的职业,但讽刺的是,
made me a good detective.
让我成为一名优秀的侦探。
Realizing her wanting me
意识到她想要我
to excel was about her and not me,
出类拔萃是关于她而不是我,
[camera shutter clicking]
[相机快门点击]
gave me my first lesson in motive.
给了我关于动机的第一课。
She taught me that the details were important.
她告诉我细节很重要。
The answers lie
答案都是谎言
in the little things other people,
在别人的小事上,
she meant white people, overlook.
她指的是白人,忽略。
With all due respect, is this going somewhere?
恕我直言,这会发生什么吗?
There's water all over the floor.
地板上全是水。
That means the shower was on when the curtain came down.
这意味着窗帘拉下时淋浴已经打开。
[Rale] Okay.
[雷] 好的。
- So? - So,
- 所以? - 所以,
he killed them, they killed him,
他杀了他们,他们杀了他,
all in a hurry, bang, bang, bang.
一切都很匆忙,砰,砰,砰。
Who turned off the shower?
谁关掉了淋浴?
[Arabic music playing]
[阿♥拉♥伯音乐演奏]
[electricity buzzing]
[电声嗡嗡响]
[doorbell]
[门铃]
[door alarm]
[通过警报]
- Hey, Knox. - Hey.
- 嘿,诺克斯。 - 嘿。
Sit down. Want a drink?
坐下。想喝一杯吗?
Yeah. Yeah, whisky.
是的。是的,威士忌。
So...
所以...
you just swing by to say hello?
你只是过来打个招呼吗?
No, closing out.
不,关门了。
I have to do it pretty quick, too.
我也必须做得很快。
- Quick? - Yeah.
- 快的? - 是的。
- Jericho knows? - He can't.
- 杰里科知道吗? - 他不能。
That makes it tough.
这使得事情变得艰难。
Raise your commission, I guess.
我想,提高你的佣金。
I'm uh... I'm going away.
我呃……我要走了。
For good this time.
这次是为了好。
And I don't want this blowing back on Jericho.
我不希望杰里科受到这样的打击。
What happened?
发生了什么?
A job went South.
一份工作去了南方。
I set the scene out to buy myself some time but...
我布置现场是为了给自己争取一些时间,但是……
- It's not going to last long. - I'm sure about that.
- 它不会持续太久。 - 我确信这一点。
Three people,
三个人,
all shot each other with the same gun.
所有人都用同一把枪互相射击。
Yeah, that's not good.
是的,那不好。
My gun.
我的枪。
- That's worse. - Yeah.
- 那就更糟了。 - 是的。
So time is of the essence. How do you have your capital.
所以时间至关重要。你怎么有你的资本。
Mostly cash.
主要是现金。
Got some paintings you got to sell. Some stones.
有一些画要卖♥♥。一些石头。
- That's simple enough. - Yeah.
- 这很简单。 - 是的。
A list of three people.
一份三人名单。
All three, equal shares.
三者均等。
Nothing in here for Muncie's family?
这里没有给曼西家人的东西吗?
Muncie didn't have anybody.
曼西没有任何人。
I can't have any of this touch those people.
我不能让这些事影响那些人。
This money has to be clean.
这笔钱一定要干净。
Gather your assets, I'll set it up.
收集你的资产,我来安排。
A couple of days.
一些日子。
Hey, this stays between you and me.
嘿,这是你我之间的事情。
Yeah, and I'm going to tell who?
是的,我要告诉谁?
All right.
好的。
All right, thanks.
好的,谢谢。
[birds singing]
[鸟儿歌♥唱]
[machinery beeping]
[机械蜂鸣声]
What's up?
这是怎么回事?
This key doesn't work on the... uh...
这个键在...呃...上不起作用
- The thing, the... - Lock?
- 那东西,那个... - 锁?
- Lock, yeah. - All right.
- 锁,是的。 - 好的。
Yeah, the green ones,
是的,绿色的,
they go to our other facility, out in Van Nuys.
他们去了我们位于范奈斯的另一个工厂。
Okay.
好的。
Hey, could you do me a favor?
嘿,你能帮我一个忙吗?
Could you... uh... write down the number...
你能...呃...写下号♥码...
- The address? - The address.
- 地址? - 地址。
Yeah, got you.
是的,明白了。
[crickets chirping]
[蟋蟀鸣叫]
[doorbell]
[门铃]
[knocking]
[敲门声]
[aggressive knocking]
[猛烈的敲击]
[doorbell]
[门铃]
电影精选列表