[speaks foreign language]
[说外语]
[man] Where you going, huh?
[男人]你要去哪里,嗯?
Eh? [groans]
呃? [呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans and coughs]
[呻♥吟♥和咳嗽]
[gunshots]
[枪声]
[gunshots]
[枪声]
[sobs]
[抽泣]
Knox...
诺克斯...
How were you gonna split the take?
你打算如何分配镜头?
Four equal shares.
四份均等。
[snorts]
[哼哼]
That's funny?
那很好笑?
[Knox] Yeah, it is.
[诺克斯]是的,是的。
You were gonna get a third.
你会得到第三个。
[Annie] What?
[安妮] 什么?
You were one of the three.
你是这三个人之一。
You're thinking of your ex-wife.
你在想你的前妻。
[Knox] No, Annie.
[诺克斯]不,安妮。
It was you.
是你。
My Thursday afternoon date for the last four years.
过去四年我周四下午的约会。
My ex-wife, my son...
我的前妻,我的儿子……
and you.
你呢。
All you had to do...
你所要做的一切...
was nothing.
什么都不是。
[currency-counting machine]
[点钞机]
He wants to make a change to the list.
他想对清单进行更改。
Take off the last name, the hooker.
把姓氏去掉,妓♥女♥。
No problemo.
没问题。
You split it even, fifty-fifty, between the wife and the son.
你平分了五五十,给妻子和儿子。
Carve out something for you?
给你做点什么?
No, I'm good.
不,我很好。
[currency-counting machine]
[点钞机]
What the hell, Dad?
到底怎么了,爸爸?
I don't understand why you'd--
我不明白你为什么要--
- Wait, wait, wait. Stop. - [Miles] I don't understand...
- 等等,等等,等等。停止。 - [迈尔斯]我不明白......
Stop. Just listen to me.
停止。听我说。
I'm so confused.
我很困惑。
I went to you for help.
我去找你寻求帮助。
Why? Why would you do this to me?
为什么?你为什么要这样对我?
You're the reason,I went to prison.
你就是我进监狱的原因
I'm what?
什么即时通讯?
[Knox] The tax evasion thing.
[诺克斯]逃税的事情。
You're the one who ratted me out.
你就是那个出♥卖♥♥♥我的人。
What the hell? I didn't know anything about you back then.
我勒个去?那时我对你一无所知。
I did six years because of you.
因为你,我度过了六年。
No, no. That's not true.
不,不。这不是真的。
That's not true, Dad.
那不是真的,爸爸。
Listen to me. I think you're losing it.
听我说。我想你正在失去它。
Something's wrong with you. Why would...
你出了什么问题。为什么会...
Why would you think I would do that?
你为什么认为我会这么做?
Look at me.
看着我。
It was you.
是你。
You turned me in.
你把我告发了。
I did not! I didn't do it, Dad!
我没有!我没有这么做,爸爸!
That's not true! Dad, listen to me! Listen to me!
这不是真的!爸爸,听我说!听我说!
[muffled] Dad! Goddammit!
[闷闷不乐]爸爸!可恶!
Listen to me!
听我说!
Why would I do that even if I knew!
就算我知道我为什么还要这么做!
You're wrong!
你错了!
- Hey, Ikari. - What?
- 嘿,碇。 - 什么?
There's a problem with the Palmer evidence.
帕尔默的证据有问题。
- Which evidence? - All of it.
- 哪些证据? - 所有的。
It's a first. There is a problem with the blood on the clothes.
这是第一次。衣服上有血迹有问题。
Evidence of Erythromycin.
红霉素的证据。
That's a molecular breakdown consistent with freezing.
这是与冷冻一致的分子分解。
The blood on the clothes was frozen for at least 12 hours
衣服上的血迹被冷冻了至少12个小时
before it was thawed and put on the fabric.
在解冻并放在织物上之前。
Put?
放?
Yeah. Same with the knife.
是的。与刀相同。
Wait... that's not the murder weapon?
等等……这不是凶器?
No, it definitely is, and the blood is the victim's.
不,肯定是,而且血是受害者的。
The issue is with the fingerprints.
问题出在指纹上。
No. I saw the comparison.
不,我看到了比较。
They matched,Miles Knox's prints,
他们匹配迈尔斯·诺克斯的版画,
no question.
没有问题。
Yes, but they contained traces of monomers.
是的,但它们含有微量单体。
Butyl acrylate and methyl methacrylate.
丙烯酸丁酯和甲基丙烯酸甲酯。
Packing tape.
包装胶布。
Also, some sort of household spice.
另外,还有某种家用香料。
I'm sorry, detective.
对不起,侦探。
The prints on the knife were planted.
刀上的印记被植入了。
Planted?
种下?
Christ...
基♥督♥...
And then, there's the hair from the coat.
然后是外套上的头发。
It's really impossible
实在是不可能
that this was the only thing we found.
这是我们唯一发现的东西。
I've been over this three times.
这个问题我已经经历过三遍了
In my opinion, this jacket was never anywhere
在我看来,这件夹克从来没有出现在任何地方
near the crime scene.
犯罪现场附近。
But we have the video.
但我们有视频。
[Heather] Yeah... about that...
[希瑟] 是的...关于那个...
Fuck me!
操♥我♥!
[phone vibrating]
[手♥机♥震动]
Hey.
嘿。
You're almost home.
你快到家了。
One more step.
再一步。
Okay.
好的。
[Philo] I'm gonna make the call.
[菲洛]我去打电♥话♥。
You just sit tight.
你只要坐稳。
Oh, did you get rid of the notebook?
哦,你把笔记本扔掉了吗?
Yeah, I did.
是啊,我做了。
Because this all goes to hell
因为这一切都会走向地狱
if they find the notebook.
如果他们找到笔记本。
You understand?
你明白?
It's gone.
它消失了。
[Philo] What did you do with it?
[菲洛]你用它做了什么?
I burned it.
我把它烧了。
Okay.
好的。
I'll make the call and it's over.
我会打电♥话♥然后就结束了。
Yeah, good.
好耶。
Hey, eh... X.
嘿,呃……X。
You should...
你应该...
probably tell her I got three dead bodies over here.
可能会告诉她我这里有三具尸体。
Do you have... three dead bodies in there?
你那里有……三具尸体吗?
[Knox] I do.
[诺克斯]我愿意。
- Three? - [Knox] Three.
- 三?-[诺克斯]三。
Oh, John.
哦,约翰。
Yeah.
是的。
Listen...
听...
Good luck.
祝你好运。
[Heather] It's almost imperceptible
[希瑟]几乎难以察觉
to the naked eye,
肉眼看来,
but there's a jump there.
但那里有一个跳跃。
And if you go into the root file,
如果你进入根文件,
someone clearly deleted
有人明确删除
the original timestamp and wrote over it.
原始时间戳并重写它。
Hard to spot, but it's there.
很难发现,但它就在那里。
Meaning what?
这意味着什么?
He could have driven
他本来可以开车
电影精选列表