I wasn't sure you'd want me here after last time.
自从上次之后我不确定你会想要我来这里。
Why? What happened last time?
为什么?上次发生什么事了?
You got me worried, Knox.
你让我很担心,诺克斯。
Jesus, Ruby!
天哪,鲁比!
Don't worry about it.
别担心。
I just gotta get a handle on this last part of this thing.
我只需要处理这件事的最后一部分。
How is the cash out coming?
现金出炉情况如何?
I got the paintings and I got the cash,
我拿到了画,我拿到了现金,
I just have to get the stones here tonight.
今晚我只需要把石头拿到这里就可以了。
The stones?
石头?
Yeah, the stones.
是的,石头。
And then I gotta take them to my guy.
然后我得把它们带给我的人。
He turns everything into clean cash.
他把一切都变成了干净的现金。
Then I just have to...
那我只需要...
cut it into thirds.
把它切成三份。
[Annie] Why thirds?
[安妮]为什么是三分之二?
Only got three people on the list. You're on the list.
名单上只有三个人。你在名单上。
I don't even look like her, Knox.
我什至看起来都不像她,诺克斯。
Here's to every Thursday afternoon.
这是每周四下午。
You just get a hand job?
你刚刚找到一份手工工作吗?
Better.
更好的。
You're not gonna believe what Tech just found.
你不会相信 Tech 刚刚发现的东西。
- So tell me. - No!
- 所以告诉我。 - 不!
No. You gotta hear this for yourself. Come on!
不,你必须亲自听听这个。快点!
[Heather] Okay,
[希瑟]好的,
everything we thought we'd find
我们认为我们会找到的一切
based on his previous arrest record.
根据他之前的逮捕记录。
Oh, God.
天啊。
[Heather] But where
[希瑟]但是在哪里
it gets interesting is in his live chats.
有趣的是他的实时聊天。
He was communicating
他正在沟通
with half a dozen young teen girls.
和六个年轻的女孩。
Convincing them to send nudes.
说服他们发送裸照。
When we get the guy who killed this asshole,
当我们找到杀死这个混♥蛋♥的人时
- we should give him a medal. - First we let him loose
- 我们应该给他一枚奖章。 - 首先我们让他松手
on a few other guys,I can think of.
关于其他几个人,我能想到。
It's always guys with you.
总是有男人陪着你。
[Heather] There's one girl
[希瑟] 有一个女孩
he talked to for over a year,
和他聊了一年多
but then they actually started to meet up IRL.
但后来他们实际上开始在现实中见面。
IRL?
现实生活?
[Heather] In real life.
[希瑟]现实生活中。
So say that.
那么就这么说吧。
[Heather] They definitely had sex.
[希瑟]他们肯定发生过性关系。
A lot of sex. They talked about it.
很多性行为。他们谈论了这件事。
Extensively.
广泛地。
Anybody got a Tums?
有人有Tum吗?
Anyway, I was able to trace her IP address.
无论如何,我能够追踪到她的IP地址。
She's a 16-year-old girl
她是一个16岁的女孩
in Silver Lake by the name of Kaylee Iris Knox.
在银湖,名叫凯莉·艾里斯·诺克斯。
Okay.
好的。
Let's talk to her and her parents.
让我们和她以及她的父母谈谈。
Wait.
等待。
You said "Knox"?
你说“诺克斯”?
I ran the family.
我经营着这个家庭。
It's John Knox's granddaughter.
这是约翰·诺克斯的孙女。
[glass crashing]
[玻璃破碎]
I'm sorry. Why do you want to talk to our daughter?
对不起。你为什么想和我们的女儿说话?
Ah... we just have a few questions for Kaylee.
啊...我们只是有几个问题要问凯莉。
And for your husband.
还有为了你的丈夫。
You guys are gonna be right in here.
你们马上就在这里。
Oh, Mr. Knox.
哦,诺克斯先生。
Actually, we're gonna put you in this room right over here.
事实上,我们会把你安排在这边的这个房♥间里。
[chuckles]
[笑声]
Hang on a second.
稍等一下。
Just be honest, okay? Tell the truth.
老实说,好吗?说实话。
Detective Ikari is gonna be right with you.
碇侦探就在你身边。
[door closing]
[关门]
[distorted sound]
[声音失真]
[distorted sound]
[声音失真]
[Miles, distorted] Like, what if I did?
[迈尔斯,扭曲]比如说,如果我这么做了怎么办?
[pants]
[裤子]
[Ikari] Detective Emily Ikari,
[碇]侦探艾米丽碇,
interviewing Miles Knox. It is...
采访迈尔斯·诺克斯。这是...
4:37 p.m.
下午 4:37
Andrew Palmer.
安德鲁·帕尔默。
What?
什么?
Pretty sure you know who he is.
很确定你知道他是谁。
I thought this was about the fight at the café.
我以为这是关于咖啡馆里的打架事件。
What fight at what café?
在哪家咖啡馆打架?
Okay...
好的...
What about that prick?
那那个刺呢?
We know what happened between you.
我们知道你们之间发生了什么。
You called them?
你给他们打电♥话♥了?
You said you wouldn't call them.
你说过你不会打电♥话♥给他们。
- No, we didn't. - No. You promised
- 不,我们没有。 - 不,你答应过的
if I went to the clinic, you wouldn't tell on him.
如果我去诊所,你就不会告发他。
Honey...
蜂蜜...
Kaylee, Kaylee.
凯莉,凯莉。
Your parents didn't call us.
你父母没有给我们打电♥话♥。
Neither your mom or your dad.
既不是你妈妈也不是你♥爸♥爸。
What's this about, then? What do you want to know?
那这又是什么事呢?你想知道什么?
We found chats on his computer between him and your daughter.
我们在他的电脑上发现了他和你女儿的聊天记录。
We're pretty sure you know what's going on.
我们非常确定您知道发生了什么事。
We know that he raped you.
我们知道他强♥奸♥了你。
[angry snort]
[愤怒的哼哼]
H-he... he didn't rape me.
呃……他没有强♥奸♥我。
Did you arrest him?
你逮捕他了吗?
No. He... he's not in any trouble with the law.
不,他……他没有触犯任何法律。
Well, if you're asking me
好吧,如果你问我
if I want to press charges, I don't wanna--
如果我想提出指控,我不想——
[Ikari] It's too late for that.
[碇]现在已经太晚了。
He's dead.
他死了。
Good.
好的。
Was it an accident? 'Cause I hope he suffered.
这是一场意外吗?因为我希望他受苦。
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看一些东西。
[Ikari clears her throat]
[碇清了清喉咙]
See that there?
看到那里了吗?
That's your car.
那是你的车。
Driving into the gated neighborhood where Palmer lives.
开车进入帕尔默居住的封闭社区。
This is about 20 minutes later.
这已经是大约20分钟后的事了。
See by the timestamp. See?
通过时间戳查看。看?
That's you, no doubt.
毫无疑问,那就是你。
Yeah, that's me.
是啊,那是我。
Yeah, I went to see him. So what?
是的,我去看他了。所以呢?
So, somewhere in this time frame,
所以,在这个时间范围内的某个地方,
Palmer was stabbed to death in his kitchen.
帕尔默在厨房♥里被刺死。
Wow. You can narrow the time of death
哇。你可以缩短死亡时间
to 20 minutes?
到20分钟?
Modern science.
现代科学。
This is the part where you tell me
这是你告诉我的部分
you just went to warn him
你只是去警告他
to stay away from your daughter?
远离你的女儿?
Yeah, it's exactly right.
是的,完全正确。
And I might have punched him.
我可能会打他。
[Ikari] Mhm...
[碇] 嗯……
How did you cut your hand there?
你的手是怎么割到那里的?
On a glass.
在玻璃上。
We're gonna find that glass in your house?
我们会在你家里找到那块玻璃吗?
No, I was at...
不,我当时在...
电影精选列表