Just so you don't ever thing this stupid plan is my idea.
只是为了让你永远不会认为这个愚蠢的计划是我的主意。
I'm sure you'll remind me.
我相信你会提醒我的。
You want to know the funny thing?
你想知道有趣的事情吗?
Let's say I pull this thing off,
假设我成功完成了这件事
I won't even know if I did it or not.
我什至不知道我是否做到了。
It's encouraging.
这是令人鼓舞的。
This plan is precision work, man.
这个计划是精密工作,伙计。
- One hair out of place-- - Oh, I know.
- 一根头发错位了-- - 哦,我知道。
I know.
我知道。
I know I could pull this off.
我知道我能成功。
The question is, can you?
问题是,你能吗?
So, you didn't see his face, didn't see his height, nothing?
所以,你没有看到他的脸,没有看到他的身高,什么都没有?
- No. - Okay.
- 不。 - 好的。
All right, thank you.
好吧。谢谢。
[blows out]
[吹灭]
Beautiful day.
美好的一天。
Sure.
当然。
What did you get?
你得到了什么?
Don't suppose he can,ID our killer.
别以为他能找到凶手。
No, he was attacked from behind.
不,他是从背后袭击的。
He didn't see anything.
他什么也没看到。
Happened a little before three in the morning.
事情发生在凌晨三点左右。
Doesn't fit the timeline.
不符合时间线。
M.E. said he was killed before 8:00 p.m.
我说他在晚上 8:00 之前被杀
[Rale] So you think the attack on the guard is unrelated?
[Rale] 所以你认为对守卫的攻击是无关的?
It's related, I'm just... not sure how, yet.
这是相关的,我只是……还不确定如何。
They get anything off these security cameras?
他们从这些安全摄像头上得到了什么吗?
Well, that part is weird.
嗯,那部分很奇怪。
They feed into a DVR in the utility closet.
它们被输入到公用衣柜中的 DVR。
- There's no hard drive. - You mean it doesn't work?
- 没有硬盘。 - 你的意思是它不起作用?
No, I mean the tech couldn't get playback
不,我的意思是技术无法播放
so we opened up the DVR and looked inside,
所以我们打开 DVR 往里面看,
no hard drive.
没有硬盘。
- Found his phone. - [Ikari sighs]
- 找到了他的手♥机♥。 - [碇叹气]
Can't open it, though.
不过打不开啊
It's got one of those facial recognition locks on it.
它上面有一个面部识别锁。
- Okay, head back inside. - Okay.
- 好吧,回去吧。 - 好的。
What am I looking for?
我在寻找什么?
His face. I assume that's where it is...
他的脸。我想那就是它所在的地方...
Right.
正确的。
[soft jazz music]
[轻柔的爵士乐]
[clock ticking]
[时钟滴答作响]
[doorbell]
[门铃]
[doorbell]
[门铃]
[knocking]
[敲门声]
[knocking]
[敲门声]
Did you forget I was coming?
你忘了我要来吗?
Oh... no, no.
哦...不,不。
How are you?
你好吗?
Good. I'm...
好的。我是...
kind of knotted up.
有点纠结。
That's why I'm here.
这就是我在这里的原因。
I finished the book.
我读完了这本书。
It was... better but I knew he was going to die in the end.
这……好多了,但我知道他最终会死。
He kind of had to.
他有点不得不这么做。
I'll find you another one here.
我在这里给你再找一个。
This is your ex?
这是你的前任?
Yeah.
是的。
- Well, she's gorgeous. - Yeah.
- 嗯,她很漂亮。 - 是的。
Hey... [mumbles]
嘿...[咕哝]
put that down--,[distorted and silence]
把它放下--,[扭曲和沉默]
Why don't I get ready?
我为什么不准备好呢?
Fuck me.
操♥我♥。
- These paintings are all real? - Yeah.
- 这些画都是真的吗? - 是的。
- It's safer than cash. - Are they worth a lot?
- 它比现金更安全。 - 它们值钱吗?
- Why do you have them? - Part of my cashing-out process.
- 为什么你有它们? - 我的兑现流程的一部分。
What?
什么?
- What do you mean "cashing out"? - Forget I said it. Forget it.
- “兑现”是什么意思? - 忘记我说过了。忘了它。
Did you find me something?
你给我找东西了吗?
[distant and echoing voice]
[遥远而回响的声音]
Hello? You picked me another book?
你好?你又给我选了一本书?
You want a book?
你想要一本书吗?
Knox, are you having a stroke or something?
诺克斯,你是中风了还是怎么的?
- Maybe you should sit down? - You know what? Maybe...
- 也许你应该坐下来? - 你知道吗?或许...
Maybe it's better if you just go.
如果你走的话也许会更好。
Good idea.
好主意。
Sorry.
对不起。
I just got a... Got a thing I got to do.
我只是……有件事要做。
- Same time next week? - Yeah.
- 下周同一时间? - 是的。
Yeah, you bet, next week.
是的,你敢打赌,下周。
Are you sure you're going to be okay?
你确定你会没事吗?
Never better.
从来没有更好的。
[suspenseful music]
[悬疑音乐]
[shutter clicking]
[按下快门]
[elevator bell]
[电梯铃]
Here.
这里。
- Hi. - Hi.
- 你好。 - 你好。
We have an appointment. Last name's Knox.
我们有个约会。姓氏是诺克斯。
Okay. All right, here it is.
好的。好吧,就在这里。
You must be Kaylee. And you are?
你一定是凯莉。而你呢?
I'm the father... Her father, not the...
我是她的父亲……她的父亲,不是……
- I'm her dad. - Okay, dad.
- 我是她爸爸。 - 好吧,爸爸。
See, sign here. Initial here, here and here.
看,在这里签名。最初在这里,这里和这里。
Before we do the procedure,
在我们执行该程序之前,
the law says we have to ask you a few questions.
法律规定我们必须问您几个问题。
Not about the father of the child
不关孩子父亲的事
or anything like that,
或类似的东西,
just to make sure that you want to be here.
只是为了确保你想要在这里。
That'd be okay?
这样就可以了吗?
I guess so.
大概吧。
[nurse] Good.
[护士] 好。
Now it's your turn.
现在轮到你了。
I need a couple of signatures from you,
我需要你的几个签名
starting here on the consent form.
从同意书上的此处开始。
[nurse] All right, guys, have a sit.
[护士] 好吧,伙计们,请坐。
[both] Thank you.
[两人]谢谢。
[buzzing]
[嗡嗡声]
[echoing voice of Annie] Are you having
[安妮的回声]你有吗
a stroke of something?
某事的中风?
[muffled sound of phone vibrating]
[手♥机♥震动的闷音]
[keeps vibrating]
[持续振动]
Xavier, hey.
泽维尔,嘿。
I'm calling to make sure you're on track.
我打电♥话♥是为了确保你一切顺利。
- On track with what? - Your cockamamie plan is what.
- 正在做什么? - 你的愚蠢计划是什么。
You got your notepad?
你带记事本了吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah, I'm on track, don't worry about it.
是的,我已经步入正轨,不用担心。
He says "don't worry."
他说“别担心”。
Do me a favor, unlock your phone.
帮我一个忙,解锁你的手♥机♥。
Permanently, no more passcode.
永久不再有密♥码♥。
- Okay? - Why?
-好的?- 为什么?
Well, what if you need help and you can't remember the code.
好吧,如果您需要帮助但记不住代码怎么办?
Right... right, okay.
对……对,好吧。
Yeah, got it.
是的,明白了。
[sighs]
[叹气]
- You're there? - Huh? Yeah.
- 你在那儿? - 啊?是的。
I feel like I'm getting worse every hour.
我感觉自己每个小时都在变得更糟。
I'm running out of time.
我的时间不多了。
So, stop wasting it talking to me. Okay?
所以,别再浪费时间跟我说话了。好的?
[bag rustling]
[袋子沙沙作响]
电影精选列表