[mysterious music]
[神秘的音乐]
[squeak]
[吱]
[glass clanking]
[玻璃叮当作响]
[clattering]
[咔哒声]
[loud thud]
[巨响]
[glass clanking]
[玻璃叮当作响]
[glass clanking]
[玻璃叮当作响]
[glass clanking]
[玻璃叮当作响]
[rustling]
[沙沙声]
[key jingling]
[钥匙叮当作响]
[other line ringing]
[其他线路响铃]
[phone vibrating]
[手♥机♥震动]
What? I'm in the middle of dinner.
什么?我正在吃晚饭。
It's not even 4:30.
现在还不到4点30分。
Oh, I'm almost 90.
哦,我快90岁了。
Dinner time is very important to me.
晚餐时间对我来说非常重要。
What's up?
这是怎么回事?
[Knox] Yeah, I'm looking at some kind of locker key.
[诺克斯]是的,我正在寻找某种储物柜钥匙。
Do you know where that's from?
你知道那是从哪里来的吗?
[Philo] You never confided
[菲洛]你从未倾诉过
in me where you keep all your money.
你所有的钱都在我身上。
I'm a crook, you know?
我是个骗子,你知道吗?
All right. Great, thanks, I'll figure it out.
好的。太好了,谢谢,我会弄清楚的。
Hey, wait a minute.
嘿,等一下。
Did you take the passcode off your phone?
你把手♥机♥密♥码♥拿掉了吗?
Ehm... yeah, I'm going to do that now.
嗯...是的,我现在就这么做。
I'll do it right now. Okay?
我现在就做。好的?
Thanks. Say hi to Becky from me.
谢谢。请代我向贝基问好。
- Wait, who? - Becky.
- 等等,谁? -贝基.
Ehm... okay.
嗯……好吧。
- All right. - How's he doing?
- 好的。 - 他怎么样?
- He just called you Becky. - Who's this Becky?
- 他刚刚叫你贝基。 - 这个贝基是谁?
She was one of my wives.
她是我的妻子之一。
I divorced her before you were born, baby.
宝贝,在你出生之前我就和她离婚了。
This business with Knox... It's not good.
和诺克斯的生意……不太好。
No.
不。
It's not.
它不是。
[crows cawing]
[乌鸦叫声]
[panting]
[气喘吁吁]
[punches]
[拳头]
[indistinct voices]
[模糊的声音]
[punching]
[冲孔]
[karate shouts]
[空手道的喊声]
[karate shouts]
[空手道的喊声]
[noise continues on distance]
[远处传来噪音]
Shit.
拉屎。
[tools buzzing]
[工具嗡嗡作响]
[hip hop playing]
[嘻哈演奏]
[distant salsa music]
[遥远的萨尔萨音乐]
[salsa music playing]
[萨尔萨音乐演奏]
[utensils clanking]
[器皿叮当作响]
[indistinct chatter]
[模糊的喋喋不休]
I ordered some food, this place has great ribs.
我点了一些食物,这个地方的排骨很棒。
I'm a vegan. Should we...?
我是素食主义者。我们应该吗...?
Should we be meeting in public like this?
我们应该像这样在公共场合见面吗?
No one knows us here.
这里没有人认识我们。
- How's the hand? - Well, it...
- 手怎么样? - 嗯,它...
- hurts. - If anyone asks you about it,
- 疼。 - 如果有人问你这件事
you cut on broken glass.
你在碎玻璃上切割。
You were at my house, we were having a drink.
你在我家,我们正在喝酒。
What? Why would I be at your place?
什么?我为什么会在你那儿?
You were looking for your old Hot Wheels,
您正在寻找您的旧风火轮,
make something up.
编造一些东西。
- How are you doing? - How am I doing?
- 你好吗? - 我怎么样?
Yeah, uhm...
是的,嗯...
Spent the day at the abortion clinic with...
在堕胎诊所度过了一天......
my 16-year-old daughter so, bad, I guess.
我想我 16 岁的女儿太糟糕了。
Pretty bad.
很糟糕。
Not sleeping, not eating. I haven't eaten since yesterday.
不睡觉,不吃饭。我从昨天起就没有吃饭了。
Uhm...
嗯……
My hair is falling out.
我的头发正在脱落。
So, I'm about to lose my goddamn mind.
所以,我快要失去理智了。
Okay, okay. You need to get a grip.
好吧好吧。你需要掌握住。
I don't know how to do this, I'm not...
我不知道该怎么做,我不是...
I'm not like you, you know?
我不像你,你知道吗?
I'm not a killer.
我不是杀手。
[exhales]
[呼气]
You are, though.
但你是。
What?
什么?
A killer.
一个杀手。
Damn good one, too. Not half-assed.
也该死的好一个。不是半途而废。
I was out at the scene. Let me put it to you this way:
我当时就在现场。让我这样告诉你:
that wasn't what you call a proportional response.
这不是你所说的比例响应。
- I lost it. - Understandable.
- 我失去了它。 - 可以理解。
But now I need you to pull it all together, okay?
但现在我需要你把一切整合起来,好吗?
You're like a walking confession.
你就像一个行走的告白。
I'll try harder.
我会更加努力的。
No, do the opposite. Relax.
不,反其道而行之。放松。
Okay.
好的。
[plates clanking]
[盘子叮当作响]
[exhales deeply]
[深呼气]
Is she your only kid?
她是你唯一的孩子吗?
We... we lost one early on, a miscarriage.
我们……我们很早就失去了一个,一次流产。
- Sorry, it's tough. - Yeah.
- 抱歉,这很难。 - 是的。
More on Cheryl, actually.
实际上,更多关于谢丽尔的信息。
What does she do, Cheryl?
她是做什么的,谢丽尔?
Teaches fourth grade,
教四年级,
public school.
公立学校。
Yeah and... kids love her.
是的,还有……孩子们喜欢她。
All right. Boy, you guys are busy.
好的。孩子,你们很忙。
Working parents, on the go all the time.
上班族父母,无时无刻不在奔波。
What's the typical day?
典型的一天是怎样的?
Tomorrow for instance, what would you do tomorrow?
例如明天,明天你会做什么?
Go get breakfast somewhere
去某个地方吃早餐
and walk around,Largemouth Village
四处走走,大嘴村
and then Kaylee has soccer and...
然后凯莉踢足球,然后……
- You now. - Do that. Do that.
- 你现在。 - 去做。去做。
- Just do that. - Do that?
- 就这么做吧。 - 去做?
- [Knox] Yeah. - We can't, she's laid up in bed.
- [诺克斯] 是的。 - 我们不能,她躺在床上。
Don't vary your routine, do what you would normally do.
不要改变你的日常习惯,做你平常会做的事情。
[sighs]
[叹气]
What happened to vegan?
素食主义者怎么了?
Fuck it, I'm starving.
妈的,我快饿死了。
I've been starving for six years.
我已经挨饿了六年了。
You ever take the family up to the cabin?
你带家人去过小屋吗?
- The hunting cabin? - Yeah.
- 狩猎小屋? - 是的。
I sold it, remember?
我把它卖♥♥了,还记得吗?
You signed the papers two years ago.
你两年前签署了这些文件。
These are so fucking good.
这些真是太好了。
Yeah.
是的。
I remember that. You know anything about the...
我记得那个。你知道任何关于...
about if the owners... I mean, if they use it...
关于业主是否……我的意思是,如果他们使用它……
full time or...
全职或...
part time?
兼♥职♥?
- The buyers? - Yeah.
- 买♥♥家? - 是的。
Well, I'm not renting it to them. They...
好吧,我不会租给他们。他们...
I sold it to them.
我把它卖♥♥给了他们。
They bought it, they own it. I have no...
他们买♥♥了它,他们拥有它。我没有...
- Right. - Why would I know what they do?
- 正确的。 - 为什么我会知道他们做什么?
Okay, listen to me.
好吧,听我说。
电影精选列表