真奇怪 你竟然帮不上忙
It's funny how you can't help
对某人产生依恋
getting attached to someone.
仿佛他的内心充满了感伤
It's as if the mindjust oozes sentiment.
这就是你所相信的吗?
Is that what you believe?
就像漏水的水龙头一样
Like a leaky faucet.
你无法阻止滴水
You can't stop the drips.
此刻 我愿意付出一切来拥抱她
Right now, I would give anythingto be able to hold her.
一想到她
Just thinking about her,
这是折磨
it's torture.
不 你永远不应该压制美好的想法
No, you should never push awaypleasant thoughts.
躺
Lie down.
相信我
Trust me.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
现在
Now,
当我说“极光”时
when I say "Aurora,"
你看到了玛尔塔
you see Marta.
♪我能创造奇蹟♪
♪I do miracles♪
♪我能创造奇蹟♪
♪I do miracles♪
♪当我将你紧紧拥入怀中 轻抚你每一处伤痕♪
♪As I cradle you close And caress each bruise♪
♪我来此是为了给 你 你不可拒绝♪
♪What I've come here to give You must not refuse♪
♪有爱♪
♪There is love♪
♪在我的触碰中♪
♪In my touch♪
♪你可以随意使用♪
♪That is yours to use♪
♪如果你选择♪
♪And if you choose♪
♪轻声呼唤我的名字♪
♪Just breathe my name♪
♪我也会在那里♪
♪And there I'll be♪
♪创造奇蹟♪
♪Doing miracles♪
♪我能创造奇蹟♪
♪I do miracles♪
♪奇蹟总会发生♪
♪There are miracles♪
♪在我里面♪
♪In me♪
好了 先生
Voila, monsieur,
我们当晚的特色菜
our specialty of the evening
真是糟糕透了
flambé de merde.
豆子和米饭
Beans and rice.
这对我来说负担很重
This is a lot for me.
给我一份 - 不 谢谢
Have mine.- No, thank you.
我知道吃吧 吃吧
Yeah, I know. Eat, eat.
快点
Come on.
这种米饭就像胶水一样黏稠
This rice a la glue
今晚还不错 嗯
is not half bad tonight.- Mm-hmm.
你一直都这样吃吗?
Do you always eat like that?
吃男人的口水
Take man bites.
我不是野兽 我吃东西很淑女
I'm not an animal,I take ladylike bites.
你的玛尔塔吃什么?
How does your Marta eat?
我不知道 我从来没注意到
I don't know,I've never noticed.
这是男人最后才会注意到的女人的一点
That's the last thinga man notices about a woman.
嗯如果我爱一个人 我会注意到他的一切
Hmm. If I love someone,I notice everything about them.
他们的饮食习惯、睡眠方式 所有的一切
How they eat, how they sleep,everything.
你有其他人吗?
Do you have anyone?
一位男士? 抱歉 一位男士?
A fellow?- I'm sorry. A fellow?
我立刻想到了罗纳德·雷根
I immediately pictureRonald Reagan.
你知道我的意思
You know what I meant.
他的名字叫做加布里埃尔
His name's Gabriel.
他是一家通宵营业餐厅的服务生
He's a waiterat an all-night restaurant
在特罗卡德罗广场
in the Trocadero.
他的一切都很完美
Everything about him is perfect.
他走路的方式
The way he walks,
他温柔的声音带着一丝轻快的语调
his tender voicewith a slight lilt to it.
听起来像是你的另一个幻想
It sounds likeanother one of your fantasies.
不 他非常真实
No, he's extremely real.
你想念他吗?
Do you miss him?
我确实有这种感觉 但不是你想的那种感觉
I do,but not in the way you mean.
我们从未发生过性关系
We never made love.
你从来没做过爱吗? - 没有
You've never fucked?- No.
我们甚至从未有过身体接触
We never even touched.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他……
He's...
已婚
married.
两个孩子
Two children.
我们花了整整一年才成为朋友
It took a year for usjust to become friends.
他必须看到我对他的尊重
Well, he had to seethat I respected him.
我知道听起来好像没什么了不起的
I know.It doesn't sound like much,
但他跟我说了一些他从未跟任何人说过的事情
but he told me thingsthat he never told anyone else.
我也是
I did too.
他会来看你吗?
Does he visit you?
不
No.
他的家人让他忙个不停
His family keeps him busy.
他工作非常努力 有时甚至要上双班
And he works hard,double shifts sometimes.
唔
Hmm.
我给他写信 但是…
I send him letters, but...
已经三年了
it's been three years.
有时我会想 他是否还记得我
Sometimes I wonderif he even remembers me.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我今晚不打算学习
I'm not gonna study tonight.
我们为什么不去看电影呢?
Why don't we go to the movies?
好的
All right.
嗯 我们刚才说到哪里了?
Um, where were we?
阿曼多被歹徒打了
Armando's been beatenby the gangsters.
啊 是的 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
一些村民把他抬进了森林深处
Some villagers carry himdeep into the forest
约翰尼·德西德里奥找不到他
where Johnny Desideriowon't find him.
他们把他带到这栋陌生的房♥子里
They take himto this strange house,
全部用石头砌成 屋顶覆盖稻草
all in stone,roof covered in straw,
整个地方都长满了丛林植物
the whole placeovergrown with jungle plants.
克莱门西亚住在那里
Clemencia lives there.
她是村里的长者
She's the village elder.
她几乎失明 但却能看清一切
Almost blind,but she sees everything.
阿曼多睡着后
After Armando falls asleep,
克莱门西亚向奥罗拉讲述了一个可怕的传说
Clemencia tells Auroraa terrible legend.
几个世纪以来 丛林里的野兽…
For centuries,the wild beasts of the jungle
冬天会饿疯的
would go mad with hungerin wintertime.
他们会从山上爬下来
They would climb downfrom the mountains
然后冲进村庄 杀死了所有人
and into the village,killing everyone.
人们向蜘蛛女寻求帮助
The people sought helpfrom the Spider Woman.
由人类母亲所生的神奇生物
A magical creatureborn of a human mother
以及一位无所不能的 森林精灵
and an all-powerfulforest spirit.
她提供了保护
She offered protection
只要求一个回报
asking for one thing in return.
每十年一次
That once every ten years,
村里的一位妇女
a woman of the village
会献出她所爱的男人
would offer upthe man she loves,
作为祭品
as a sacrifice.
你出生在那样一个夜晚
You were bornon one of those nights.
意思是有一天
Meaning one day
你必须做出自己的牺牲
you would have to offer upa sacrifice of your own.
这解释了很多问题
This explains so much.
我们家为什么离开村子?为什么…
Why our familyleft the village, why...
我为什么无法去爱
Why I can't love.
她已经回电给你了
She has called you back.
是的 还有她的歌♥
Yes, with her song.
当她出现时
When she appears,
这意味着有人即将死亡
it means someoneis about to die.
♪很快 我就能感觉到了♪
♪Soon, I feel it♪
♪不久之后♪
♪Soon somehow♪
♪我要他♪
♪I will have him♪
♪马上就到♪
♪Any minute now♪
我第一次见到她时才八岁
I was eight years oldwhen I first saw her.
你可以想像我当时有多害怕
You can imaginehow terrified I was.
我整整一个星期没睡好觉!
I didn't sleep for a week!
对了 我有没有提到英格丽露娜一人分饰两角?
By the way, did I mention thatIngrid Luna played both parts?
电影精选列表