我明白了 你不喜欢她
I get it.You don't like her.
大家都觉得她很漂亮
Everyone thinksshe's beautiful,
但她跟奥罗拉比起来简直差远了
but she doesn't holda candle to Aurora.
她唯一的优势就是年轻
Her only advantage is her youth,
她挥舞着它 就像挥舞一把砍刀
which she wields like a machete.
从她和阿曼多打招呼的方式就能明显看出这一点
It's obvious from the wayshe greets Armando
它们曾经是一件物品
that they were once an item
她依然对他 念念不忘
and that she still carriesa torch.
剧情逐渐单薄
The plot thins.
保利娜对奥罗拉表现得非常亲切
Paulina makes a big showof being gracious to Aurora.
希望您在这里住得愉快
I hope you're enjoyingyour stay here.
我相信我们的小村庄无法与大城市相提并论
I'm sure our little villagecan't compare to the big city.
哦 我就出生在这个村子里
Oh, I was born in this village.
我小时候我们就搬走了
We moved awaywhen I was a little girl.
哦 那是我出生之前的事了
Oh, that was before my time.
或许我们两家彼此认识
Perhaps our families knoweach other.
我对此表示怀疑
I doubt it.
我们都是很普通的人
We were simple people.
我非常喜欢这一刻
And I adore this moment.
奥罗拉向 那个愚蠢、傲慢的女孩展示了这一点
Aurora showsthat stupid, stuck-up girl
这才是真正的优雅
what real class looks like.
然后房♥间里一片寂静
And then the room goes quiet.
所有人的目光都转向了他们
All eyes turn.
约翰尼·德西德里奥来了
Johnny Desiderio has arrived.
反派终于现身了!
The villain, at last!
不 是超级反派!
No, the supervillain!
一个榨干村子血汗的二流流氓
A two-bit gangsterwho's been bleeding the village
当地居民多年来一直处于干旱状态
and its people dry for years.
终于遇到一些有趣的人了
Finally, some fun people.
她怎么能忍♥受被那只蟑螂碰触呢?
How can she bear to be touchedby that cockroach?
这家具乐部就是他的游乐场
This club is his playground,
他把每个人都 当成自己的玩具
and he treats everyonelike his toy.
我喜欢《月亮》的一点是
The thing I loveabout La Luna
无论 好莱坞如何努力 都无济于事
is that no matterhow hard Hollywood tried
为了让她看起来更具美国特色
to make her seem all-American,
她从未失去拉丁血统
she never stopped being Latin.
太棒了!谢谢
That was amazing.- Thank you.
只是开个小玩笑
Just having a little fun.
给我
Give me.
我想我该睡觉了
I think I'll turn in.
恕我失陪
If you'll excuse me.
当然 是阿曼多
Of course, Armando.
明天早上大厅见?
I'll see you in the lobbyin the morning?
对不起
I'm sorry.
他依然关心她
He still cares for her.
肯德尔·内斯比特一直觉得自己被忽视了
Kendall Nesbithas been feeling ignored
自从阿曼多出现之后
since Armando enteredthe picture.
现在 他又有目标了
Now, he has a purpose again.
咱们去睡觉吧
Let's get you to bed.
就这样 我说再见
And with that, I say ciao.
晚安 瓦伦丁
Good night, Valentín.
不 现在不要停下来
No, don't stop now.
都是些老套的陈腔滥调
It's a bunch of silly clichés,
但至少这些新角色注入了活力
but at leastthese new characters inject
有点戏剧性的冲突
a bit of dramatic conflict.
最好让观众意犹未尽
Better to leavethe audience wanting more.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight.
莫利纳? - 嗯
Molina?- Hmm.
奥罗拉一直听到这首歌♥
This song Aurora keeps hearing,
她的心理医生认为这可能与此有关
her shrink thoughtit might be related
可能是童年创伤 哦 上帝 让她这样吧
to some childhood trauma.- Oh, God, let her be.
你有没有觉得你跟她有共鸣?
Do you ever thinkyou identify with her
因为你也有类似的经验?
because you sufferedsomething similar?
你是不是对所有事情都有自己的理论?
Do you have a theoryfor everything?
你说过家里只有你和妈妈两个人
You said it was onlyever you and your mother.
你父亲在哪里? 我四岁时他就过世了
Where was your father?- He died when I was four.
所以呢?
So what?
这不是很明显吗?
Isn't it obvious?
早期对母亲的依赖
That early dependenceon your mother
就是让你成为同性恋的原因 哦 真的吗?
is what made you a homosexual.- Oh, really?
真是老生常谈 不 不 听我说完
Talk about clichés.- No, no, hear me out.
没有父亲 这个敏感的男孩努力尝试
Without a father,the sensitive boy tries
为了取悦母亲 他承担了
to please his motherby taking on
她更富有母性光辉的一面 是的
her more nurturing qualities.- Yeah.
就像那个逞强好胜的男孩试图取悦他的父亲一样
Just like the macho boy triesto please his father
透过成为革命者 不
by becoming a revolutionary.- No.
我不是那种逞强好胜的人
I'm not macho.
我讨厌大男人主义以及它所代表的一切
I hate machoand all it stands for.
哦 是这样吗?
Oh, is that so?
说真的 你觉得你在告诉我什么?
Honestly, do you thinkyou're telling me something
我以前没听过一千遍的那种?
that I haven't hearda thousand times before?
接下来你会说
Next you'll say
我相信 遇到对的人 我就会改变想法
that the right womanwill convert me,
因为世上没有比好女人更好的东西了
because there's nothing betterthan a good woman.
对此 我表示同意!
To which I say, I agree!
既然没有什么比女人更好的了
And since there's nothing betterthan a woman,
我想成为其中一员
I wanna be one.
为什么一直这么说?
Why do you keep saying that?
因为这是真的为什么不相信我?
Because it's true.Why don't you believe me?
你知道我的信仰是什么吗?
You know what I believe?
我相信人们会关注你
I believethat people look at you
他们看到了一个怪物
and they see a monster,
所以你就扮演这个角色
so you play the part.
但是莫利纳
But Molina,
你不是怪物
you're not a monster.
你是男人
You're a man.
蜡烛的光让我睡不着
The light from the candle'skeeping me up.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
♪她穿着缎子♪
♪She wears satin♪
♪西班牙蕾丝♪
♪Spanish lace♪
♪她感觉 野生龙猫刷子♪
♪She feels Wild chinchilla brush♪
♪在她的脸上♪
♪Across her face♪
♪她真幸运♪
♪She's lucky♪
♪她是个女人♪
♪She's a woman♪
♪她佩戴着钻石♪
♪She wears diamonds♪
♪像星星一样明亮♪
♪Bright as stars♪
♪她有情人为她敞开大门 送她上豪车♪
♪She has lovers open doors To fancy cars♪
♪她真幸运♪
♪She's lucky♪
♪真幸运♪
♪So lucky♪
♪她是个女人♪
♪She's a woman♪
♪浪凡香水♪
♪A perfume by Lanvin♪
♪轻抚她的手腕♪
♪To dab across her wrist♪
♪一本秘密的、系着丝带的日记本♪
♪A secret, ribboned diary♪
♪在她吻过的所有男人中♪
♪Of all the men she's kissed♪
♪好多男人♪
♪So many men♪
♪她吻了♪
♪She's kissed♪
♪紫丁香之水♪
♪Lilac waters♪
♪沐浴她的肌肤♪
♪Bathe her skin♪
♪歌♥剧院里 当她款款走来时 引座员们都倒吸一口凉气♪
♪At the opera, ushers gasp When she sweeps in♪
♪巧克力礼物♪
♪Gifts of chocolate♪
♪玫瑰也♪
♪Roses too♪
♪亲手递送的告白纸条 写着“我爱你” ♪
♪Hand-delivered notes Confessing "I love you"♪
♪乳状乳液♪
♪Milky lotions♪
♪香氛乳霜♪
♪Scented creams♪
♪她是你绚丽梦境的巅峰 ♪
♪She's the climax Of your technicolor dreams♪
♪你有多幸运? ♪
♪How lucky can you be?♪
♪你一定也觉得很幸运吧 ♪
♪So lucky, you'll agree♪
♪我希望♪
♪And I wish♪
♪她就是我♪
♪That she were me♪
♪那个女人♪
♪That woman♪
电影精选列表