我大概该回去了
I should probably get back.
因为我想到了你…
Because I thought about you...
很多
a lot.
你会给我恰到好处的满足感 让我保持兴趣…
How you would give me justenough to keep me interested...
一寸也不能再多了
and not an inch more.
对不起 路易斯
I'm sorry, Luis.
我只是个普通人 我不明白──
I'm just an ordinary manand I don't understand--
是的 你的确有
Yes, you do.
你理解得很透彻
You understand very well.
你让我崇拜你 而你也乐在其中
You let me adore youand you enjoyed it.
但你从未告诉我
But you never told me,
或向我道谢
or thanked me.
请不要再来这里了
Please, don't come here again.
我以前每天都会向你挥手
I used to wave to you every day.
是的?
Yes?
教授向大家问好
The professor says hello.
妈妈 我很爱你
I love you so much, Mama.
如果你读到这段话时我还没到家
If I'm not home by the timeyou're reading this,
这意味着我被捕了
it means I've been arrested.
但这一次 事情要 严重得多
Only, this time, for somethingmuch more serious.
如果我真的要离开
If I do go away,
我知道奇查阿姨 会永远支持你
I know Aunt Chichawill always be there for you.
我第一次入狱的时候
When I first went to prison,
我以为我的生命已经结束了
I thought my life was over.
一切才刚开始
It was just beginning.
我在那个最没有尊严的地方学会了尊严
I learned about dignityin that most undignified place.
我一直什么都不相信
I had always believed nothing
对我来说 这或许会改变什么
could ever change for me.
这让我感到很自怜
And it made me feel sorryfor myself.
请给我一张票
One ticket, please.
但我现在不能那样生活了
But I can't live like that now.
谢谢
Thank you.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
小心!小心!保持距离
Careful, careful! Stay back.
嘿 快点!后退
Hey, come on! Back up.
请后退一步好吗?
Would you back up, please?
过一遍这个嘿 奥利佛!
Go through this--hey, Oliver!
是的 - 带
Yeah.- Bring
不要吃…
the don't eat...
好的 没问题
Yeah, that's fine.
嘿!快点!
Hey! Come on!
我们得走了
We have to go.
什么?现在!
What?- Now!
快点!停!
Hurry!- Stop!
停下!你听到我说话了吗?停下 停下!
Stop! Do you hear me?- Stop, stop!
停止!
Stop!
停止!
Stop!
冻结!
Freeze!
别动!别开枪
Don't move! Don't shoot him.
我们需要他活着
We need him alive.
快点!快点!
Come on! Come on!
快点!停!
Hurry!- Stop!
赶快!
Hurry up!
快点!
Come on!
不!
No!
快 快 快 快!
Go, go, go, go!
保持距离
Stay back.
后退往后退
Get back. Move back.
回去
Get back.
请后退
Step back, please.
♪乐观的结局♪
♪Optimistic endings♪
♪激♥情♥浪漫♪
♪Passionate romances♪
♪英俊健壮的英雄们♪
♪Beautifully beefy heroes♪
♪冒着生命危险♪
♪Taking death-defying chances♪
♪只在电影里♪
♪Only in the movies♪
♪端庄的圣母像♪
♪Decorous Madonnas♪
♪完全合规♪
♪Totally compliant♪
♪勇敢挑战恶棍 ♪
♪Challenging the villain Bravely♪
♪既高胸又桀骏不驯♪
♪Both high-busted and defiant♪
♪只在电影里♪
♪Only in the movies♪
♪只在电影里♪
♪Only in the movies♪
♪但大理石地板 滑行自如♪
♪But marble floors To glide on♪
♪绕着圈圈 骑行♪
♪And loop the loops To ride on♪
♪还有 一些性感的女郎 开始跳贝金舞♪
♪And sultry girls Beginning some beguine♪
♪随着年龄的增长 我发现♪
♪I found, as I grew older♪
♪生活变得冷漠了许多♪
♪And life became much colder♪
♪令我悲伤的是♪
♪Were, to my sorrow♪
♪不见踪影♪
♪Nowhere to be seen♪
于是我喷了 一点香水♪
♪And so I sprayed A little perfume♪
♪喷了点香水♪
♪Sprayed a little perfume♪
♪扑了点爽身粉♪
♪Dabbed a little powder♪
♪扑了点爽身粉♪
♪Dabbed a little powder♪
♪突然间 弦乐变得低沉♪
♪And suddenly The muted strings♪
♪开始演奏 声音稍微大了一点♪
♪Began to play A little louder♪
♪尽管我知道 其中的差别♪
♪And though I knew The difference♪
♪我一直假装着♪
♪I kept on pretending♪
♪我曾是电影演员♪
♪I was in the movies♪
♪但 遇见你之后 一切都改变了♪
♪But everything changed When I met you♪
♪你不知不觉地改变了我的人生 ♪
♪You've changed my life Somehow♪
♪遇见你之后 一切都改变了 ♪
♪Everything changed When I met you♪
♪我发现自己走进去了♪
♪I find I walk in♪
♪彩色时代来临♪
♪Technicolor now♪
♪而这位公主 即将离世♪
♪And as this princess Lay dying♪
她抬起了她美丽的头颅♪
♪She raised her lovely head♪
♪当她的爱人 跪在她身旁♪
♪And as her lover Knelt beside her♪
♪这是她说的♪
♪This is what she said♪
♪凝视着那双 温柔的棕色眼睛♪
♪Looking into those Tender brown eyes♪
♪她哭着说 是他的♪
♪Of his, she cried♪
♪ “战争万岁” ♪
♪"Viva la guerra"♪
♪ “革命万岁” ♪
♪"Viva la revolución"♪
♪ “万岁…” ♪
♪"Viva..."♪
♪不管是什么♪
♪Whatever it is♪
不!
No!
♪她的名字叫莫利纳♪
♪Her name was Molina♪
♪她的名字叫莫利纳♪
♪Her name was Molina♪
♪她的名字叫莫利纳♪
♪Her name was Molina♪
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
The New York Times.
我们成功了 亲爱的
We made it, my love.
我们成功了
We made it.
电影精选列表