我们必须离开
We have to leave.
我不能 肯德尔
I can't, Kendall.
请尽量理解
Please, try and understand.
这不仅仅是因为我喜欢阿曼多
It's not just becauseI love Armando,
这是因为他让我透过他的眼睛去看世界
it's because he's made mesee things through his eyes.
这些人需要我们的帮助
These people need our help.
记住 我也是他们中的一员
Remember, I'm one of them.
但...
But...
别再说了 肯德尔
Not another word, Kendall.
我知道是你背叛了我们
I know it was youwho betrayed us.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不能失去你
I couldn't lose you.
真是出乎意料
That's a surprise.
第一条规则
Rule number one,
永远不要相信一个隐藏的女王
never trust a closeted queen.
Aurora现在只有糟糕的选择
Aurora has nothingbut bad options now.
去找克莱门西亚 她会保护你
Go to Clemencia.She will protect you.
不
No.
不 不是丛林
No. Not the jungle.
开走我的车
Take my car.
走吧 快点
Let's go. Come on.
拜托了 阿曼多
Please, Armando.
我们必须停止
We have to stop.
她正在把我们引诱到她的陷阱里
She's drawing us into her web.
听我说!她会杀了你的!
Listen to me! She will kill you!
Aurora和Armando正被跟踪
Aurora and Armandoare being followed,
但不是德西德里奥
but not by Desiderio.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
嘿
Hey.
别那样做
Don't do that.
瓦伦丁 我好累
I'm so tired, Valentín.
我受够了痛苦
I'm tired of suffering.
内心很痛苦
It hurts inside.
在哪里?
Where?
在我的胸口
In my chest,
还有喉咙里的异样感觉
and in my throat.
这里
Here.
是的
Yeah.
真是松了一口气
What a relief.
什么?
What?
重新开始关心某人
To care about someone again.
我可以…
Could I...
我可以摸摸你吗?
Could I touch you too?
是的
Yes.
躺
Lie down.
快点
Come on.
靠近墙壁
Get closer to the wall.
好的
Okay.
你的皮肤…
Your skin...
它好柔软
it's so soft.
你喜欢吗? - 嗯
Do you like it?- Yeah.
是的
Yes.
你醒了吗?
You awake?
是的
Yeah.
昨晚我遇到了一件奇怪的事
A strange thing happenedto me last night.
你可以这么说
You could say that.
当你和我在一起的时候…
When you were with me...
我感觉自己好像不再是我自己了
it was like I wasn't me anymore.
我感觉自己就像你一样
I felt like I was you.
但后来 当你回到床上时
But later,when you went back to your bed,
我也不是你
I wasn't you either.
但我仍然不是我自己
And I still wasn't me.
我变成了另一个人
I was somebody else.
既不是男人也不是女人
Not a man or a woman.
我一无所有…
I was nothing...
以及所有的一切
and everything.
感觉就像…
It felt like being...
脱离危险
Out of danger.
确切地
Exactly.
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know?
我也感觉到了
I felt it too.
马尔库塞对此有论述
Marcuse writes about this.
性别是一种社会建构
Gender as a social construct.
哦 瓦伦丁 今天别提什么理论了
Oh, please, Valentín,no theories today.
有些事情太有趣了 无法用言语形容
Some things are too interestingto put into words.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right, you're right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
除了
Besides,
我感觉很好 不想破坏这种感觉
I feel goodand I don't want to spoil it.
你知道快乐最美好的事是什么吗?
You know the nicest thingabout being happy?
你以为自己再也不会不快乐了
You think you'll neverbe unhappy again.
莫利纳
Molina.
根据我的建议 你的假释申请获得批准
Your parole is approved,on my recommendation.
我只要签个字就行了
All I have to do is sign it.
莫利纳 我该怎么办?
What should I do, Molina?
谢谢
Thank you.
我妈妈一定会非常高兴
My mother will be so happy.
你今天下午就要离开
You're leaving this afternoon.
三点钟
Three o'clock.
今天?
Today?
但他仍然有可能开口说话
But there's still a chancethat he could talk.
你敢相信这个同性恋吗?
Can you believe this faggot?
他太喜欢监狱了 以至于他想一直待下去
He likes prison so muchhe wants to stay.
准备好你的东西
Get your things ready.
记住 莫利纳
And remember, Molina,
无论你认为你在这里看到了什么
whatever you think you saw here,
没人关心
nobody cares.
而且以后也不会再跟男生们乱搞了
And no more hanky-pankywith the boys.
你确定吗?
You sure about this?
祂迟早会带我们去找他们
Sooner or later,he'll lead us to them.
毕竟
After all,
他是个恋爱中的女人
he's a woman in love.
别难过
Don't be sad.
我不是我为你高兴
I'm not. I'm happy for you.
现在你可以开始新的生活了
Now you can start a new life.
加入政♥治♥团体
Join a political group.
和你的同性恋兄弟姊妹一起走上街头游♥行♥吧!
Get out and march withyour gay brothers and sisters.
对不起 情人节
I'm sorry, Valentín,
对我来说 现在成为革命者已经太晚了
it's too late for meto become a revolutionary.
但你在一个地方活了下来
But you survived in a place
没有人应该活着离开
that no one is supposedto leave alive.
你不能告诉我那件事没有改变你
You can't tell methat didn't change you.
把你们单独留在牢房♥里 我很难过
It hurts me to leave youall alone in this cell.
身边没有人照顾你
No one aroundto take care of you.
我要离开这里了
I'm getting out of here.
我不会像那位教授那样死去
I'm not going to dielike the professor,
但我不会透露我掌握的资讯
without passing onthe information I have.
我不是
I'm not.
情人节
Valentín.
我想向你索取一份临别礼物
I want to ask youfor a going-away present.
我们没有做的事情
Something we didn't do,
虽然我们还做过更糟糕的事
although we got upto much worse.
一个吻
A kiss.
没错
It's true.
我们从未这样做过
We never did.
你现在就要吗?
You want it now?
但是……我们时间不多了
But... we don't have much time.
我们还要把这部电影拍完
And we still have to finishthe movie.
是的
Yes.
过来
Come here.
电影精选列表