如果我把剩下的那块非常好的牛奶巧克力给你
If I gave you the rest ofa very good milk chocolate bar,
你觉得你能别再说这句话了吗?
do you thinkyou could stop saying,
“像你这样的人?”
"People like you?"
你说得对对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
这是你的最后一块拼图
It's your last piece.
吃掉它
Eat it.
不 谢谢 - 我还没决定
No, thanks.- I can't decide.
你是原则性很强的人 还是只是固执己见的人?
Are you highly principledor just plain stubborn?
或许只是非常固执
Maybe just highly stubborn.
这是他幽默感的闪光点吗?
Is that a glimmerof a sense of humor?
我的太阳眼镜落在了滨海大道上
And I left my sunglassesin the Corniche.
顺便说一句 我确实有女朋友
I do have a woman, by the way.
我估计
I figured.
只是不想让你产生什么不好的想法
Just didn't want youto get any ideas.
你不是我喜欢的类型
You're not my type.
我想找个人共度余生
I'm looking for someoneto settle down with,
不要强攻路障
not storm the barricades.
嗯 跟你不一样 我离不开电影
Well, unlike you,I couldn't live without movies.
父亲过世后
After my father died,
我母亲当时在一家餐厅当夜班招待员
my mother had to work nightsas an usherette.
因为没有人照顾我
And since there was no oneto look after me,
她带我一起去了 让我坐在前排
she took me with herand sat me in the front row.
我把每部电影都看了好几遍
I saw every movie over and over.
其中一位 我永远不会忘记
One of them, I'll never forget.
蜘蛛女之吻
Kiss of the Spider Woman.
从未听过
Never heard of it.
故事发生在一个虚构的南美国家
It's set in a mythicalSouth American country,
一部分来自阿根廷 一部分来自巴西 百分之百来自好莱坞
part Argentina, part Braziland 100% Hollywood.
该片由伟大的英格丽·卢娜主演
It starredthe great Ingrid Luna,
崇拜她的人称她为月亮女神
known to those who worship heras simply La Luna.
蜘蛛女侠是第一个
Spider Woman was the first time
专门为她打造了一辆车
a vehicle was createdespecially for her.
现在 请理解 没有人声称
Now, understand, nobody claims
这是有史以来最伟大的电影
it was the greatest movieever made.
野心太大 反而害了自己
Too ambitious for its own good,
炖菜里放了太多调味料
too many flavors in the stew,
但这里有很多美好的东西
but so much that's beautiful.
你想看看吗?
Would you like to see it?
你觉得我们该怎么做?
How do you propose we do that?
最好的方法
The best way.
我来告诉你
I'll tell it to you.
除非你还有别的事情要办
Unless you havesomewhere else to be.
呃呃呃读书太多会瞎的
Uh-uh-uh. Too much readingwill make you go blind.
你自己也这么说了
You said so yourself.
而且 马上就要熄灯了
Besides, it's lights outany minute now.
这是什么类型的电影?
What kind of movie is it?
当然是音乐剧
A musical, of course.
如果我必须解释“当然”
And if I have to explainthe "of course,"
我不如现在就结束这一切
I might as welljust end it all right now.
我讨厌音乐剧
I hate musicals.
我同情你
And I pity you.
很抱歉要告诉您这个消息
I'm sorry to break the news,
但现实生活中没人唱歌♥
but nobody sings in real life.
或许他们应该这么做
Well, maybe they should.
闭嘴听着
Now shut up and listen.
灯光熄灭了帷幕拉开
There go the lights.The curtain opens.
它色彩绚丽夺目
It's in glorious technicolor.
他们用额外的红色淹没了荧幕
They drenched the screenwith extra reds
还有金牌
and golds for this one.
看着都觉得难受
It almost hurts to look at it.
♪她的名字叫奥罗拉♪
♪Her name is Aurora♪
♪她真漂亮♪
♪And she is so beautiful♪
♪没有男人能抵挡她的魅力♪
♪No man can resist her♪
♪以及那些 亲吻过她的人♪
♪And those Who have kissed her♪
♪疯狂地相爱♪
♪Are madly in love♪
♪永远相爱♪
♪Forever in love♪
等等你直接把我们丢进去
Wait. You throw us right in.
我们对故事情节和人物一无所知
We know nothing about the storyor the characters.
嗯 这是一部音乐剧没什么特别需要了解的
Well, it's a musical.There's not a lot to know.
但你说得对
But you're right.
我太兴奋了 直接跳过了开场字幕
I got so excited, I skippedover the opening crawl,
这证实了极光
which establishes that Aurora
是《魅力》杂♥志♥的成功编辑
is the successful editorof Charm,
南美洲最著名的时尚杂♥志♥
South America's most famousfashion magazine.
她坐姿的样子每次都让我心疼不已
It's the way she sitsthat kills me every time.
她身材丰满完美
The perfect fullnessof her figure.
纤细的腰肢和圆润的臀部
Tiny waist and rounded hips.
即使没穿丝♥袜♥ 她的双腿也显得红润丝滑
Her legs flushed and silky,even without stockings.
请勿进行任何色情描述
Please. No erotic descriptions.
现在 她裹在一件最朴素的丝绸长袍里…
And now, wrapped in the simplestsort of silk robe...
女神走进卧室
the goddess movesinto the bedroom.
肯德尔 你迟到了
Kendall, you're late.
我需要你帮我挑选一件参加晚宴的礼服
I need you to help mechoose a dress for the gala.
肯德尔·内斯比特是奥罗拉的行政助理
Kendall Nesbit is Aurora'sexecutive assistant
也是我最好的朋友
and best friend.
他对她的爱是绝对的
His devotion to her is absolute.
他为她而活 也因她而活
He lives for herand through her.
换句话说 肯德尔·内斯比特是同性恋
In other words,Kendall Nesbit is a homosexual.
当然 他们永远不会公开承认这一点
Of course,they never come out and say it.
所以呢? 嗯 扮演他的演员
So?- Well, the actor who played him
她是丹尼·凯伊这边最耀眼的皇后
was the biggest queenthis side of Danny Kaye.
但他和母亲住在一起 非常害怕
But he lived with his motherand was terrified that,
如果他按照剧本演绎了这个角色
if he portrayed the roleas it was written,
她会想办法的
she'd figure it out.
所以他把表演搞砸了 扼杀了角色的所有乐趣
So he butched it up and killedall the joy in the part.
如果你不介意的话
Now if you don't mind,
我将描述我梦中的肯德尔·内斯比特
I'll describethe Kendall Nesbit of my dreams
而不是令人失望的现实
instead of thedisappointing reality.
肯德尔 你迟到了
Kendall, you're late.
我需要你帮我挑选一件参加晚宴的礼服
I need you to help mechoose a dress for the gala.
♪今晚我该穿什么呢? ♪
♪What shall I wear tonight?♪
♪完全没有头绪♪
♪Haven't a clue♪
♪或许是香奈儿丝绸♪
♪Maybe the silk Chanel♪
♪银蓝? ♪
♪Silvery blue?♪
亲爱的 你需要选择的不仅仅是一件衣服
You need to choosemore than a dress, my dear.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
女人不可能知道该穿什么
"A woman cannot knowwhat to wear
直到她知道自己是为谁佩戴这件饰品
until she knows for whomshe is wearing it."
唉 为了钱我什么话都说了
Ugh. The things I say for money.
十年来 你们一直在揭晓冬季封面
For ten years,you've unveiled the winter cover
身边没有男人陪伴
without a man by your side.
读者开始怀疑是不是出了什么问题
Your readers are startingto wonder if something's wrong.
♪你的搭档会是谁呢? ♪
♪Who will your partner be?♪
♪或许是劳尔? ♪
♪Maybe Raul?♪
嗯哼 ♪也许是曼努埃尔? ♪- ♪
Maybe Manuel?♪
- Uh-uh.
天哪 不 - ♪也许是罗伯托? ♪- ♪
Maybe Roberto?♪
- God, no.
所以他们想知道♪
♪So they want to know♪
♪我的爱人是谁? ♪
♪Who is my beau♪
我的读者不想与人分享我
My readers don't wantto share me.
另外 我还有你
Besides, I have you.
♪哦 我将独自起舞♪
♪Oh, I will dance alone♪
♪直到我 与梦中情人共舞♪
♪Until I dance With the man of my dreams♪
♪我将独自起舞♪
♪I will dance alone♪
♪尽管听起来很荒谬 ♪
♪As absurd As it probably seems♪
♪直到我 与我生命中的挚爱共舞♪
♪Until I dance With the love of my life♪
♪那个将称我为 祂自己的人♪
♪The man who will call me His own♪
♪直到我 与我生命中的挚爱共舞♪
♪Until I dance With the love of my life♪
♪不要介绍合伙人♪
♪Don't offer me partners♪
♪一群陌生人的合唱♪
♪A chorus of strangers♪
电影精选列表