♪来找我吧♪
♪Come and find me ♪
♪听我唱歌♥♪
♪Hear my song♪
♪让我抱抱你♪
♪Let me hold you♪
♪这里是你归属的地方♪
♪Here where you belong♪
♪嘴唇在等待♪
♪Lips are waiting♪
♪痛苦终将停止♪
♪Pain will cease♪
♪平复你的痛苦♪
♪Calm your anguish♪
♪我可以带给你平静♪
♪I can bring you peace♪
那是谁?
Who is that?
关你屁事
None of your business.
我没想到会被调到这里来
I didn't knowI'd be moved here.
典狱长什么也没说
The warden didn't say anything
关于政♥治♥部分
about the political section.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
继续前进
Keep moving.
你好
Hi.
我的名字是路易斯·莫利纳
My name is Luis Molina.
正在服刑八年
Serving an eight-year sentence.
性犯罪者
Sexual offender.
因公共场合猥亵罪被判有罪
Convicted of public indecency.
和一个男人而且还是在浴室里
With a male.In a bathroom, no less.
我不在乎你做了什么
I don't care what you did.
你是?
And you are?
瓦伦丁·阿雷吉
Valentín Arregui.
政♥治♥犯?
Political prisoner?
他们是这么跟我说的 随便
That's what they tell me.- Whatever.
我尊重所有观点 只要它们也尊重我的观点
I respect all ideas,as long as they respect mine.
我去年曾发起绝食抗♥议♥
I led a hunger strike last year.
他们认为我是个坏榜样 - 不不不
They think I'm a bad influence.- Uh-uh.
今天早上 我下定决心
This morning,I made a resolution
只听让我开心的事
to only hear thingsthat cheer me up,
绝食抗♥议♥不在其中
and hunger strikesare not on the list.
我可以做饭吗? - 你想做什么就做什么
Do you mind if I cook?- Do what you want.
保持安静
Just keep quiet.
我需要安静的环境学习
I need silence to study.
嗯 现在除了茶和汤什么都没有
Well, right now,there's nothing but tea and soup
因为我母亲病得太重了
because my mother'sbeen too sick
来买♥♥食品杂货或杂♥志♥
to bring groceries or magazines.
这些我都烂熟于心
These I know by heart.
我对监狱伙食还蛮满意的
I'm fine with the prison food.
好吧 但如果你因为以下原因拒绝喝汤的话
Okay, but if you're turningdown the soup because
你一无是处让我解释一下
you have nothing to offer--- Let me explain.
有时我可能不会看书
Sometimes I might notbe reading,
但你会发现我还是保持沉默
but you'll seethat I'm silent anyway.
那是因为我在思考
That's because I'm thinking
准备做笔记
and getting ready to make notes.
所以阅读时请不要说话
So no talkingwhen you're reading,
思考的时候不要说话
and no talkingwhen you're thinking.
是的
Yeah.
美好的
Fine.
马奎斯 - 卡马松
Marquez.- Camazon.
罗德里格斯 - 泽基
Rodríguez.- Zecchi.
莫利纳 - 哈苏尔
Molina.- Hasul.
阿雷吉 - 多明格斯
Arregui.- Dominguez.
洛佩兹
Lopez.
我真应该早点这么做
I really should've donethis sooner.
这至关重要
It makes all the difference.
当我在蒙托亚百货公♥司♥布置橱窗时
When I was dressingthe windows at Montoya's,
不把每一场演出都做到完美 我根本无法安心
I couldn't restuntil each display was perfect.
其中一位模特儿穿着香奈儿套装
One mannequinwore a Chanel suit,
我坚持要一条巴黎世家丝巾
and I insisteda Balenciaga silk scarf
塞进她的钱包里
be slipped inside her purse.
“嗯 谁会在乎模特儿的包包里装的是什么呢?”
"Well, nobody cares what'sinside a mannequin's purse,"
我的主管告诉我的
my supervisor told me.
“我愿意 ”我挑了挑眉说
"I do," I said,arching one eyebrow,
就像琼克劳馥在《米尔德里德皮尔斯》中那样
like Joan Crawfordin Mildred Pierce.
亲爱的 猜猜怎么着?
And darling, guess what?
是巴黎世家!
Balenciaga it was!
你在读什么书?
What are you reading?
列♥宁♥传
A biography of Lenin.
哦 听起来很有趣
Oh. Well, that sounds fun.
“只有当所有人都获得自♥由♥时 斗争才算结束”
"The struggle is not overuntil all men are free."
谁说的?嗯?
Who said it? Hmm?
我知道是《丝♥袜♥》里的赛德‧查里斯
I know. Cyd Charissein Silk Stockings.
“只有当所有人都获得自♥由♥时 斗争才算结束”
"The struggle is not overuntil all men are free."
甚至还有滑稽的橱窗设计师
Even ridiculous window dressers.
照本宣科列♥宁♥并没有说“荒谬”
Stick to the script.Lenin didn't say "ridiculous".
列♥宁♥可没跟你一起在牢房♥里待过三天
Lenin didn't spend three daysin a cell with you.
哦 我听说你们这些激进分子喜欢占便宜
Oh, I heard how you radicalslike to take advantage
时运不济的女孩
of a girl down on her luck.
卫兵!卫兵!
Guards! Guards!
他在谈论工会!
He's talking about unions!
他让我忘记了资本主义的乐趣!
He's making me forgetthe joys of capitalism!
莫利纳 你想要什么?
What do you want, Molina?
没什么 我只是开玩笑
Nothing.I was just fooling around.
我知道像莫利纳这样的人想要什么
I know what someonelike Molina wants.
是啊 你没胆量把它给我
Yeah, and you're not man enoughto give it to me.
什么?
What?
你说什么 你这个可怜的小混♥蛋♥
What did you say,you miserable little fucking--
什么也没说我什么也没说
Nothing.Nothing, I said nothing.
你说了些什么 - 我说我是个混♥蛋♥
You said something.- I said I'm a piece of shit.
大声点 我说我是个混♥蛋♥
Louder.- I said I'm a piece of shit.
完事儿 死基佬
Finish it, maricón.
你快完成了
You're almost done.
我说过我是个死基佬
I said I'm a faggotpiece of shit,
无论何时你想让我来 我饥渴的屁♥股♥都任你享用
and whenever you want me,my hungry ass is yours.
也许以后吧 亲爱的
Maybe later, sweetheart.
听到了吗 阿雷吉?你随时都可以找她
Hear that, Arregui?Anytime you want her.
如果一个男人叫我女人 我会杀了他
If a man called me a woman,I would kill him.
如果有人叫我男人 我会晕倒
If a man called me a man,I would faint.
你是男人
You are a man.
你不应该让他们那样羞辱你
You shouldn't let themhumiliate you like that.
亲爱的 屈辱中也有特权
Honey, there are privilegesin degradation.
你觉得我是怎么得到这串珠帘的?
How do you thinkI got this beaded curtain?
为什么要让自己变得微不足道?
Why do you makeyourself trivial?
因为我微不足道
Because I am trivial.
只有我知道
Only, I know it.
你和你的运动微不足道 只是你不这么认为
You and your movementare trivial, only you don't.
与这些美丽的女士们相比 我们都显得微不足道
Next to these gorgeous ladies,we're all trivial.
和他们相比 我们简直不存在
Next to them,we don't even exist.
滚开
Fuck off.
你在想什么 对吧?
You're thinking, right?
关于一个女孩?
About a girl?
我猜她很漂亮
I bet she's pretty.
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
那只马里孔 最好能撑过来
That maricónbetter come through.
我发现你可以学到所有你需要知道的东西
I find you can learneverything you need to know
透过一个简单的问题来了解一个人:
about a personby asking one simple question:
你最喜欢的电影是?
"What's your favorite movie?"
我没有 哦 拜托
I don't have one.- Oh, come on.
每个人都有一部最喜欢的电影
Everyone has a favorite movie,
虽然他们通常会对此撒谎
although they usually lieabout it.
就我个人而言 我不信任任何自称“愤怒的公牛”的人
Personally, I don't trustanybody who says Raging Bull.
我的意思是 拉莫娜 放轻松点
I mean, lighten up, Ramona.
我已经好几年没去电影院了
It's been yearssince I went to the movies.
你不喜欢做梦吗?
Well, don't you like to dream?
至少有一点点?
At least a little?
我每一次呼吸都伴随着梦想
I dreamwith every breath I take,
但不是你能理解的方式
but not in a wayyou would understand.
像你这样的人把生活当成一场大型娱乐
People like you thinklife is one big entertainment.
电影精选列表