♪迟早 你会遇到♪
♪Sooner or later You're certain to meet♪
♪在卧室里 客厅里 甚至在街上♪
♪In the bedroom, the parlor Or even the street♪
♪地球上没有哪个地方 你会想念♪
♪There's no place on earth You're likely to miss♪
♪她的吻♪
♪Her kiss♪
♪迟早 无论 晴天或阴天♪
♪Sooner or later In sunlight or gloom♪
♪当红蜡烛摇曳时♪
♪When the red candles flicker♪
♪她会走进房♥间♪
♪She'll walk in the room♪
♪窗帘会摇晃♪
♪And the curtains will shake♪
♪火焰会发出嘶嘶声♪
♪And the fire will hiss♪
♪她的吻来了♪
♪Here comes her kiss♪
♪月亮渐渐暗了♪
♪And the moon grows dimmer♪
♪退潮时♪
♪At the tide's low ebb♪
♪她的黑色珠子闪闪发光♪
♪And her black beads shimmer♪
♪你渴望挣脱束缚 却深陷罗网♪
♪And you're aching to move But you're caught in the web♪
♪蜘蛛女侠的传说♪
♪Of the Spider Woman♪
♪身披天鹅绒斗篷♪
♪In her velvet cape♪
♪你可以尖叫♪
♪You can scream♪
♪但你逃不掉♪
♪But you cannot escape♪
♪你的爱迟早 会到来♪
♪Sooner or later Your love will arrive♪
♪他触动了你的心♪
♪And he touches your heart♪
♪你精神抖擞 还活着♪
♪You're alert and alive♪
♪只有一根针 能刺破这般幸福♪
♪And there's only one pin That can puncture such bliss♪
♪她的吻♪
♪Her kiss♪
♪迟早 你会沐浴在成功的海洋中♪
♪Sooner or later, You bathe in success♪
♪你的爪牙们敬礼 他们只会说“是” ♪
♪And your minions salute They say nothing but "yes"♪
♪但你的力量是空虚的 它像薄雾一样消散♪
♪But your power is empty It fades like the mist♪
♪一旦你被吻过♪
♪Once you've been kissed♪
♪月亮渐渐暗了♪
♪And the moon grows dimmer♪
♪退潮时♪
♪At the tide's low ebb♪
♪你的呼吸也变得急促起来♪
♪And your breath comes faster♪
♪你渴望挣脱束缚 却深陷罗网♪
♪And you're aching to move But you're caught in the web♪
♪蜘蛛女侠的传说♪
♪Of the Spider Woman♪
♪身披天鹅绒斗篷♪
♪In her velvet cape♪
♪你可以跑 你可以尖叫♪
♪You can run, you can scream♪
♪你可以躲起来♪
♪You can hide♪
♪但你不能♪
♪But you cannot♪
♪逃离♪
♪Escape♪
你?
You?
我必须确保你的安全
I had to be sure you were safe.
求求你了我一生都在等待爱情
Please. I have waitedto find love my entire life.
但现在我拥有了它 你却要我放弃
But now that I have,you ask me to give it up.
如果你带走阿曼多 你也等于杀了我
If you take Armando,you also kill me.
不!
No!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
于是诅咒被解除了
So the curse was broken.
不 它已经实现了
No. It was fulfilled.
奥罗拉确实爱着肯德尔 只是方式不同
Aurora did love Kendall,just in a different way.
真是意想不到的转折
That's quite a twist.
并不真地
Not really.
同性恋者总是会死
Homosexuals always die
在好莱坞电影中
in Hollywood movies.
大多数情况下 他们都是自杀
Most of the time,they kill themselves.
不 他为理想献出了生命
No. He gave his lifefor a cause.
因为他的牺牲
Because of his sacrifice,
该村庄将继续受到保护
the village will continueto be protected.
不
No.
他为爱而死
He died for love.
奥罗拉认出了 蜘蛛女
Aurora recognizesthe Spider Woman
她真正的为人
for who she truly is,
她最大的敌人
her greatest enemy,
还有她最好的朋友
and her greatest friend.
她既是死亡 也是生命
She's death and life.
她拯救了整个村庄
She saved an entire village
而且索要的 回报却很少
and asked for so littlein return.
只是一个吻
Just a kiss.
奥罗拉含着泪 脸上露出了笑容
Through her tears,Aurora begins to smile.
每个人都有自己追求的幸福
There's some kind of happinessfor each of us.
生活很美好 这份美好就是爱
Life is good,and that good is love.
♪她的名字叫奥罗拉♪
♪Her name is Aurora♪
典型的“好莱坞式”结局
A true Hollywood ending.
我早就跟你说过 这可不是《公民凯恩》
I told you,it's no Citizen Kane.
你可以说它媚俗 也可以说它浮夸 我不在乎
Call it kitsch, call it camp,I don't care.
我喜欢它
I love it.
当我和典狱长在一起时
When I was with the warden,
我觉得他很害怕
I got the feelingthat he was afraid.
是的
Yeah.
事情进展很快
Things are moving fast.
如果我泄漏了你的讯息
And if I pass onyour information,
它们会移♥动♥得更快吗?
would they move faster?
或许
Maybe.
或许有一天你会获得自♥由♥
And one day you might be free.
囚犯 57884 路易斯·莫利纳 即将出狱
Prisoner 57884,Luis Molina, coming out.
你要我做什么 我都照做
I'll do whatever you tell me.
莫利纳 该走了
Time to go, Molina.
谢谢
Thank you.
这样你就不会忘记我了
So you won't forget me.
不会有这种危险
There's no danger of that.
我会想念你的 莫利尼塔
I'm gonna miss you, Molinita.
红色适合你
Red's your color.
一直都是如此
And it always was.
妈妈
Mama.
路易斯?
Luis?
嗯
Uh-hmm.
我是在做梦吗?
Am I dreaming?
不 妈妈
No, Mama.
这就是我
It's me.
我到家了
I'm home.
你好
Hi.
革命...
Revolution...
那里除了激进分子和娘娘腔什么也没有
it's nothingbut radicals and fairies.
一群被宠坏的小孩
A bunch of spoiled brats.
扳倒将军们?
Take down the generals?
算了吧 他们会被碾碎的
Forget it.They'll be crushed.
他们的血将流淌在街头
Their blood will be flowingin the streets.
你会看到的
You'll see.
请允许我举杯
A toast, if I may.
致亲爱的奇查阿姨:
To dear Aunt Chicha,
以及她对她挚爱的妹妹所展现的爱与关怀
and to the love and careshe's shown her beloved sister.
到奇查 - 到奇查
To Chicha.- To Chicha.
明天再打来
Call back tomorrow.
两点钟
Two o'clock.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
你好 - 你好
Hello.- Hi.
我不能久留 现在是我们最忙的时候
I can't stay long.It's our busiest time.
哦 你看起来气色不错
Oh. You look well.
你好吗?
How are you?
家人都好吗?
How's the family?
好的好的
Fine. Fine.
你收到我的信了吗? - 收到了
Did you get my letters?- Yes.
哦 我希望它们没有太过火
Oh. I hope they weren'ttoo de trop.
正如法国人所说 “太多了”
As the French would say,"too much."
不 不
No, no.
我非常喜欢它们
I enjoyed them very much.
是的
Yeah.
你一直没有回信
Well, you never wrote back.
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
我想应该是跟家人一起吧
With the family, I imagine.
工作需要上双班
Double shifts at work.
你有没有想过我?
Did you ever think about me?
电影精选列表