♪我要独自起舞♪
♪I'll dance alone♪
所以她性冷感 - 什么?
So she's frigid.- What?
她对身体亲密关系有着严重的恐惧
She has a crippling fearof physical intimacy.
她很可能因此产生了羞耻感
Most likely, she acquireda sense of shame
幼儿时期的性行为
around sex in early childhood,
并试图控制她被禁止的欲望
and trying to controlher prohibited desires
成年后 她变得无能为力
as an adulthas made her incapable
享受了一次酣畅淋漓的性♥爱♥
of enjoying a good fuck.
哦 对不起
Well, excuse you.
奥罗拉很特别 仅此而已
Aurora is particular,that's all.
是啊她要求很高
Yeah.- She has high standards.
好的 - 品味无可挑剔
Okay.- Impeccable taste.
任何
Whatever.
如果你要嘲笑我 我就不下去了
If you're gonna make fun,I won't go on.
这是一件艺术品 对我意义非凡
This is a work of art.It means a lot to me.
所以 我应该就这么坐着听吗?
So, am I supposedto just sit around and listen?
我不能评论? - 正是如此
I can't comment?- Exactly.
因为人们看电影的时候就是这么做的
Because that's what people dowhen they watch a movie.
好的
All right.
我会保持安静
I'll be quiet.
现在 我承认
Now, I will admit,
奥罗拉一直在接受精神科医生的治疗
Aurora has been seeinga psychiatrist.
他怀疑她无能
And he suspectsthat her inability
对男人做出承诺在某种程度上是相关的
to commit to a manis somehow connected
一段被压抑的记忆
to a suppressed memory
还有萦绕在她梦中的神秘音乐主题
and the mysterious musical themethat haunts her dreams.
医生鼓励她更坦然面对自己的欲望
The doctor urges herto be more open to her desires.
奥罗拉仍然不相信
Aurora still isn't convinced,
直到她去拜访了 一位塔罗牌占卜师
until she visitsa tarot card reader
谁也给了她同样的建议
who gives her the same advice.
♪昨晚 我去看了吉普赛人♪
♪Last night I went to see the gypsy♪
这边谢谢
Over here. Thank you.
♪哦 她要说的话… ♪
♪And, oh The things she had to say♪
♪她告诉我 我会遇到一个陌生人♪
♪She told me I would meet a stranger♪
♪一位身材精瘦、英俊潇洒的英雄♪
♪A lean, handsome hero♪
♪谁会闯入 将我带走♪
♪Who'd sweep in And sweep me away♪
♪我坐在那里 在她桌旁颤抖♪
♪I sat there Trembling at her table♪
♪闻到了空气中弥漫的香火味 ♪
♪And smelled the incense In the air♪
♪ “总有一天 你会听到一声哭泣” ♪
♪"Someday, you'll hear a cry"♪
♪她告诉我♪
♪She told me♪
♪ “尖锐刺耳的声音” ♪
♪"A sharp, piercing sound♪
♪当你环顾四周♪
♪And when you look around♪
♪你生命中的挚爱♪
♪The love of your life♪
♪我会到场” ♪
♪Will be there"♪
奥罗拉 与十几个男人共舞
Aurora danceswith a dozen men,
但他对以上任何一种都不感兴趣
but is interested in none.
阿曼多登场
Enter Armando,
南美洲最伟大的摄影师
the greatest photographerin South America,
一位真正的艺术家
a true artist.
Aurora公♥司♥聘请他拍摄冬季刊
Aurora has hired himto shoot the winter issue,
但在此之前 他们从未见过面
but they haven't metuntil this moment.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
这位摄影师不仅仅是天才
This photographeris not just a genius.
他身材高大 皮肤黝黑 相貌英俊
He's tall, dark, and handsome.
当然
Of course.
那才是他真正的天赋 哦 不
That's his real talent.- Oh, no.
他还会唱歌♥跳舞
He sings and dances too.
哦
Oh.
荒谬的
Ridiculous.
嗯 要是你也能像我一样看待他就好了
Hmm. If only you could see himthe way I do.
♪我无法告诉你 你会如何遇见他♪
♪"I cannot tell you How you'll meet him♪
♪或当你遇见 你的爱人 或在哪里遇见你” ♪
♪Or when you'll meet Your love or where"♪
♪但很快 你就会听到那哭喊♪
♪"But soon, You'll hear that cry"♪
♪她告诉我♪
♪She told me♪
♪ “然后你会环顾四周” ♪
♪"And you'll look around"♪
♪你会四处看看♪
♪You'll look around♪
♪ “在那尖锐、刺耳的时刻” ♪
♪"At that sharp, piercing"♪
♪尖锐刺穿♪
♪Sharp piercing♪
♪尖锐刺穿♪
♪Sharp piercing♪
♪尖锐刺穿♪
♪Sharp piercing♪
他们的手指相触 一阵酥麻感袭来
Their fingers touch,tingling with electricity.
嘘
Shh.
他们带回了一个审讯对象
They're bringing someonefrom interrogation.
阿雷吉 你有什么想对教授说的话吗?
Anything you want to tellthe professor, Arregui?
出色地?
Well?
你认识他 对吧?
You know him, right?
亲爱的 如果我长那样的话
Well, darling,if I looked like that,
我也想把袋子套在头上
I'd want a bag over my head too.
闭嘴!闭嘴!
Shut up! Shut the fuck up!
是的 我认识他
Yes, I know him.
他是个勇敢的人 你竟然嘲笑他!
He's a brave man,and you mocked him!
你、你的围巾和你的珠帘!
You and your scarvesand your beaded curtains!
你真让我恶心
You disgust me.
我不应该那样做
I shouldn't have done that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
这是一个很烂的笑话
It was a bad joke.
莫利纳 你有什么要给我的吗?
So, Molina.Do you have anything for me?
尊敬的典狱长
With respect, Warden,
我觉得你选角选错人了
I think you've castthe wrong person.
我和那个人简直毫无共同点
I couldn't have less in commonwith that man.
说实话 我觉得他永远不会跟我倾诉
Honestly, I don't thinkhe'll ever confide in me.
他有没有谈到和他一起工作的人?
Has he talked about anyonehe's working with?
没有名字?
No names?
即使在睡梦中也是如此吗?
Not even in his sleep?
我怎么会知道?我也睡着了
Well, how would I know?I'm asleep too.
或许你应该少睡一点 多听别人说话
Well, maybe you should sleepless and listen more.
我会继续努力的 我保证
I'll keep trying. I promise.
哦 我有个好消息
Oh, I have some good news.
我说服了假释委员会重新审视你的案件
I convinced the parole boardto look at your case.
太好了 谢谢
Well, that's wonderful.Thank you.
我妈妈要是能看到我回家 我一定会很高兴
It would make my mother so happyto see me home again.
是的 你母亲
Yes. Your mother.
恐怕她的病情恶化了
I'm afraid she's taken a turnfor the worse.
又一次轻微的心脏病发作
Another small heart attack.
别担心 她已经脱离危险了
Don't worry.She's out of danger.
不 危险在她内心深处
No, she has the danger inside.
她因为原谅了太多事而心力交瘁
Her heart is tiredfrom forgiving so much.
莫利纳 我是一个宽容的人
I'm a tolerant man, Molina.
我并不厌恶像你这样的堕落之人
I'm not disgustedby degenerates like you.
莫利纳
Molina.
是的?
Yes?
今天早上见到典狱长了吗?
You saw the warden this morning?
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know?
这里有一千双眼睛
There's a thousand eyesin this place.
你是告密者吗?
Are you an informer?
当然不然我来这里还能干嘛?
Of course.What else would I be doing here?
典狱长没问你任何关于我的事吗?
The warden didn't ask youanything about me?
不 是我妈妈 她生病了
No. It's my mother,she's been sick,
正如我之前告诉你的
as I already told you.
好的
Okay.
感谢上帝 有我姑姑奇查照顾她
Thank God she has my Aunt Chichato take care of her.
这是正确的
That's right.
你是独生子女
You're an only child.
是的 一直都只有我们两个人
Yes, it's always beenjust the two of us.
你家人口多吗? - 非常多
Are you from a big family?- Huge.
上次我回家的时候 我父亲问我:
Last time I went home,my father asked,
你是谁?
"Who are you?"
我母亲差点杀了他
My mother nearly killed him.
“我记不住 女人 ”他说
"I can't keep track, woman,"he said.
电影精选列表