阿雷吉 你生病了吗?
Are you sick, Arregui?
我们可以带你去诊所
We can take you to the clinic.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't knowwhat you're talking about.
他没事
He's fine.
我没事 我没事 - 嗯是啊
I'm fine. I'm fine.- Mm-hmm. Yeah.
这简直是胡扯
This is fucking bullshit.
好的
Okay.
他们把我带走了吗?
Did they take me?
不
No.
你还在我身边
You're still with me.
我很冷
I'm cold.
这是哪里?
Where am I?
在电影里
In a movie.
嗯…
Huh...
你...
You...
你的想像力非常丰富
You have a vivid imagination.
谢谢
Thank you.
太逼真了
Too vivid.
根本没有这种东西
There's no such thing.
你真是个好人
You're a kind man.
她走了
She's gone.
你很安全
You're safe.
感谢上帝 你平安无事
Thank God, you're safe.
国会大厦内部消息人士
Sources insidethe Congressional Palace
证实 联盟内部存在裂痕
confirmed that there are crackswithin the coalition.
和平示♥威♥演变 为暴♥力♥冲突
Peaceful demonstrationshave turned violent
在多个领域 领导政♥府♥
in several areas,leading the government
宣布 全国的宵禁
to announcea nationwide curfew,
今晚6点开始
beginning at 6:00 p.m. tonight.
你只有一项任务
You had one job,
把他送到医务室 你连这点都做不到?
to get him to the infirmary,and you couldn't even do that?
难道这人体格强健是我的错吗?
Is it my fault that the manhas an iron constitution?
你知道外面发生了什么事吗?
Do you have any ideawhat's going on out there?
我不关心政♥治♥ 我对这些事情一窍不通
I'm not political.I don't know about these things.
阿雷吉的团队是链接
Arregui's group is the link
政♥府♥内部的叛徒之间
between the traitorsinside the government
还有走上街头的动物们
and the animalsmarching on the streets.
如果我们不揭露他们
If we don't expose them,
我们可能会面临一场内战
we could have a civil waron our hands.
他开始敞开心扉了我能感觉到
He's starting to open up.I can feel it.
你知道吗 莫利纳?
You know what, Molina?
我才不在乎你的感受
I don't give a fuckabout your feelings.
把这个同性恋赶出去
Get this faggot out of here.
呃 瓦伦丁真是无所不在
Uh, Valentín has eyeseverywhere.
他会纳闷我为什么跟你说话
He'll wonderwhy I was talking to you.
就说你母亲身体好多了 她来看你了
Say your mother's betterand she came to visit.
哦 不 他永远不会相信的
Oh, no,he'll never believe that.
他知道她总是带吃的给我
He knows she alwaysbrings me food.
好的 我们这就去买♥♥些食品杂货
Okay, we'll send outfor some groceries.
告诉我们她通常会带些什么 快点告诉我们
Tell us what she usually brings,and be quick about it.
我告诉他我妈妈厨艺很好 所以…
Well, I told him my mother'san excellent cook, so...
两条来自阿维尼达大道上的Veaugirard's的鸡
two chickens from Veaugirard'son the Avenida
还有他们一些著名的烤土豆
and some of their famousroast potatoes
用牛奶浸泡过夜
soaked overnight in milk.
还有番石榴酱
And guava paste.
两盒茶 一盒是早餐茶 另一盒是洋甘菊茶
Two boxes of tea, one breakfast,the other chamomile.
哦 还有炼乳等等
Oh, and condensed milk.- Hold on.
如果您愿意 我可以讲得更慢
I can speak much slower,if you'd like.
一罐桃子
A can of peaches,
两块香皂 suavisimo 沐浴用大小
two bars of soap,suavisimo, bath-size.
两罐汤 一罐腌鲱鱼
Two cans of soup,a jar of pickled herring,
樱桃马德拉酒 还有…
a cherry Madeira, and...
锵锵!本月《Vogue》杂♥志♥
ta-da. This month's Vogue.
你母亲? - 是的 她好多了
Your mother?- Yes, she's better.
哦 看看她还为我们带来了什么
Oh, and look at what elseshe brought us.
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no.
这是给你的 我的朋友 你能闭嘴吗?
That's for you, my friend.- Would you shut up?
这里有两只鸡 我们一人一只
There are two chickens here,one for each of us.
不 我不能接受
No, I'm not cool with that.
我这么做不是为了你
Well, I'm not doing it for you.
我无法再忍♥受那场革命的一天了
I can't face another dayof that revolution
那是发生在你胃里的事
that's happeningin your stomach.
好的很好就这么定了
All right.- Good. That's settled.
莫利纳? 嗯?
Molina?- Hmm?
请问我可以马上吃个鸡腿吗?
Do you mind if I havea chicken leg right away?
嗯 我原本想的是更正式一点的安排
Well, I had somethingmore formal in mind.
我不太擅长说这句话
I'm not very goodat saying this,
不过 谢谢你 嗯
but thank you.- Hmm.
嗯 你运气真好 狱友是家庭主妇
Well, you're lucky you havea housewife as a cellmate.
你可能正和一位同性恋者生活在一起
You could be livingwith a homosexual.
不仅仅是为了食物
Not just for the food.
谢谢你照顾我
Thank you for taking care of me,
一直陪我度过难关
seeing me through.
如果不是你 我想我已经死了
I think I would've diedif it wasn't for you.
最后一个马铃薯怎么样?
How about the last potato, hmm?
敞开
Open wide.
别告诉你妈妈 但是…
Don't tell your mother, but...
我觉得我刚到
I think I just came.
你的任务就到此为止了没有了
That's it for you. No more.
我要这个
I'll take this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道怎样才能让这件事变得更好吗?
You know what would make thiseven better?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
极光? - 不
Aurora?- No.
我今晚不想逃走
I don't feel likeescaping tonight.
我想留在这里
I wanna stay here.
然后呢?
And do what?
听你的
Listen to you.
哎 真是够了我听腻了自己的声音
Oh, come on. I'm tiredof hearing my own voice.
我想让你说点什么
I want you to talk.
关于什么?
About what?
任何事物
Anything.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你有数百部电影
You have hundreds of movies.
我有一张
I have one.
而且它只有一个场景
And it only has one scene.
你知道市政厅对面的公园吗?
You know the parkopposite city hall?
嗯
Mm-hmm.
想像成千上万的人聚集在一起的情景
Picture thousandsof people gathered
聆听阿尔贝托·戈利扎尔的演讲
to hear Alberto Golizar speak.
我当时只有15岁
I was only 15,
但我之前已经知道这些非法逮捕事件
but already I knewabout the illegal arrests,
死亡小队
the death squads,
数千名失踪者
the thousands of peoplewho'd been disappeared.
戈利札尔请大家分享自己的故事
Golizar asked peopleto share their stories.
不知为何 他指着我和我的妹妹
For some reason,he pointed to my sister and me.
或许是因为我们看起来很饿
Maybe becausewe looked so hungry.
请告诉我们
Tell us.
请您谈谈我们国家给予您的家园
Tell us about the homeour country has given you.
“我们的家?”我说
"Our home?" I said.
我们的家是用泥土盖的
Our home was made of mud,
用铁皮和纸箱钉在一起
pieces of tin and cardboardboxes nailed together.
我说完这句话后 公园里顿时安静了下来
When I said that,the park got very quiet.
大家都想听我们的故事
Everyone wanted to hearour story.
我永远不会忘记妹妹脸上的表情
I'll never forget the lookon my sister's face.
一名14岁女孩
A 14-year-old girl
这是她一生中第一次受到关注
who was being noticedfor the first time in her life.
当你感到那种感觉的时候
When you feel like that,
你不认为站在你旁边的人
you don't think the personstanding next to you
电影精选列表