Since the contest is blind,you will each get a sous chef.
你们从帽子里挑名字
You'll be picking names out of a hat.
来吧
Here you go.
好的
Ok.
彼得
Peter.
温斯顿
Winston.
好的 各位
Ok, everybody.
我们去做饭吧
Let's get cooking.
所以 我和我的兄弟觉得
So uh, me and my brother are gonna do it.
我们要买♥♥一辆餐车
We're getting a food truck.
蒂娜 太好了
Tina, that's great!
我们称之为 大轻松
We're gonna call it"The Big Easy"
我们要把新奥尔良带到中西部
and we're gonna bring New Orleans to the mid-west.
你奶奶会喜欢的
Your grandmother is gonna love that.
是的
Oh yeah.
这里怎么样
Hey, how are things going here?
看起来很紧张
Looks like it's getting pretty intense.
是的 我想把注意力集中在烹饪上
Yeah, I'm trying to focus on the cooking,
而不是竞争对手
not the competition.
佐伊预言过你和杰森
Zoe did say that you and Jason have become
不会仅仅是竞争对手
more than just competitors.
不管我们是什么人
Well, whatever we are,
比赛结束前暂停关系
it's on hold until after the competition.
好的 明白了
Ok, understood.
你在用意式培根
You're using pancetta?
还有白兰地
And cognac.
我要做一道红酒洋葱炖牛肉
I'm gonna make the judges a Beef Bourguignon
让评委们永生难忘
they're never gonna forget.
我喜欢
I like it.
情况怎么样
How's things going?
压力很大 但我还在这里
A lot of pressure but I'm hanging in there.
你做得对
You're doing something right.
我真的很想要这个
I really want this.
你会赢的
You could win it.
现在只有你们三个了
It's just the three of you now.
是的 我只是 我担心卡莉会怎么样
Yeah, I just- I worry how that would play out with Carley.
那谣言是真的
Oh, so the rumour is true.
这不是谣言
It's more than just a rumour.
我真的很喜欢她
I really like her.
真是进退两难
It's quite a dilemma.
江山还是美人
The restaurantor the girl.
我真的很喜欢卡莉和杰森
I like Carley and Jason,I really do.
但他们都没有准备好开自己的餐馆
But neither of them is ready to have their own restaurant.
显然 评委们不同意你的意见
Apparently, the judgesdon't share your opinion.
尽管他们确实有严重的误判
Although they did have the profound misjudgement
淘汰了我
to eliminate me.
他们的调情说明了我的观点
This flirtation they're having illustrates my point.
他们不明白什么资助有多重要
They don't understand what's at stake.
忘掉他们
Forget about them and pay more attention
多加注意你的凝结酱汁
to your congealing sauce.
我总是喜欢盲投比赛
I always enjoy the blind contest.
这给裁判增加了一层神秘感
It adds a layer of mystery to the judging.
评委很容易被厨师的个性
It's easy to get sidetracked by the personalities of the chefs,
他们的故事 影响判断
their story.
我们先从什锦砂锅开始
We'll begin with the Cassoulet.
用料非常准确
The proportions are exactly right.
微妙而又引人注目
Subtle and yet compelling.
完全是菜单上的样子
This belongs on the menu.
我猜那是你的作品
I gather you're the Cassoulet.
那就是我的
That would be me.
恭喜
Congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在 红酒洋葱炖牛肉
Now, the Beef Bourguignon.
非常好
It's very good.
需要一点时间来适应不同的口味
It takes a moment to adjust to the contrasting flavours.
意式培根的口味有点重
Pancetta can be a bit overwhelming,
但用在这里不会喧宾夺主
but not in this case.
我不同意
I don't agree.
这道经典的法国菜没有受到尊重
There's no respect for the classic French dish.
厨师自♥由♥发挥得太过
The chef has taken too many liberties.
我很好
I'm fine.
真的
Really.
这压力太大了
This is so incredibly stressful.
我们最后一道菜是酒焖仔鸡
Our last dish is the Coq au Vin.
没有什么特别的 但体现了真正的技巧
There's no surprises but the execution shows real skill.
这是一道传统的酒焖仔鸡
This is a traditiona lCoq au Vin,
非常符合这项任务
very much in keeping with the assignment.
酱汁是酒焖仔鸡里最重要的东西
The sauce is everything in a Coq au Vin.
我觉得奶味太重了
I find it too creamy.
你们可以在评委深思熟虑的时候休息一下
You can take a break while the judges deliberate.
试着放松
Try and relax.
我很快就回来
I'll be back shortly.
我不知道我们该怎么放松
Well, I don't know how we're supposed to relax.
我这辈子从来没有这么紧张过
I've never felt so unrelaxed in my life.
我了解你的感受
I know what you mean.
你有什么可紧张的
What do you have to be unrelaxed about?
你在这一回合中是安全的
You're safe in this round.
不一定
Not necessarily.
你的菜是全垒打
Hey, your dish was a home run.
你应该担心赢了
You should worry about winning,
你们都很担心彼此
and you're worried about each other.
评委们准备好了
The judges are ready.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我们还是不知道菜是谁做的
We still don't know who made which dish,
但我们已经准备好给你们我们的决定
but we are ready to give you our decision.
什锦砂锅排除在外 我们都满意 对吧
The Cassoulet was exceptional,we all agreed on that, right?
酒焖仔鸡是真正的典型法国菜
The Coq au Vin was authentically French,
但酱汁的稠度有问题
but I had a problem with the consistency of the sauce.
红酒洋葱炖牛肉含有太多的成分
The Beef Bourguignon had too many components.
标新立异还是超越原作就在一念之间
There's a fine line between creative and over the top.
请站在自己的菜旁边
Please, stand next to your dish.
是你做的什锦砂锅
Oh, you made the Cassoulet.
做得好
Well done.
酒焖仔鸡和红酒洋葱炖牛肉
The Coq au Vin, and the Beef Bourguignon.
投票非常接近
The voting was very close.
第四场比赛结束了
The fourth showdown is over.
苏珊娜
Suzanne...
是时候离开厨房♥了
It's time to leavethe kitchen.
谢谢你给我这个机会
Thank you for the opportunity.
现在是一对一了
Now it's head to head.
你们中的一个要开自己的餐馆了
One of you is about to get your own restaurant.
另一个只能回家了
And the other one goes home.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
百感交集
Uh, scared, happy,everything in between.
跟她一样
Uh, what she said.
回家休息一下
Go home, get some rest.
明天我们的拍摄
Tomorrow we shoot the show that's gonna change
可能要改变你们的命运
one of your lives.
如果观众和我感觉一样
If the viewers will feel exactly like me.
他们都会支持他们的
They'll root for them both.
只有一个人能赢
Only one can win.
我讨厌这种扣人心弦的场面
I hate cliff-hangers.
每个人都应该有一个幸福的结局
Everyone should have a happy ending.
这是烹饪比赛 不是爱情小说
It's a cooking contest,not a romance novel.
还为我开门啊
Still opening doors for me,huh?
我只能说 本性难移
What can I say,old habits die hard.
绅士和好胜
Competitive and chivalrous.
所以 明天是重要的一天
So, tomorrow's the big day.
突然之间 祝你好运 似乎变得如此冲突
Suddenly "good luck"seems so conflicted.
也许我应该晚点再打给你
Maybe I'll call you later?
只是看看你怎么样
电影精选列表