Just to see how you're doing?
也许你不应该
Maybe you shouldn't.
我是说 你可以打电♥话♥给我
I mean, you can call me.
你也可以不打
You don't have to.
这取决于你
It's up to you.
你和我的感觉一样
You sound like how I feel.
好吧 晚安
Well, goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
嘿 肯特
Hey, Kent.
我们需要当面谈谈
We need to talk in person.
我想请你到餐厅来
I'd like you to come to the restaurant.
好的 一会儿见
Ok, I'll see you soon.
看看是谁来了
Look who's here.
肯特想见我
Yeah, well uh, Kent wanted to see me.
嘿 节目怎么样了
Hey, what's going on with the show?
我们只剩下两个人了
Only two of us left.
我就说嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
棒
Yes!
嗨 杰森
Hello, Jason.
说句话
A word?
这次比赛让我对这件事有了新的看法
This contest has put things in perspective for me-
比赛就快结束了
And it's almost over.
然后呢
And then what?
我是说 如果你赢了你会开自己的餐馆
I mean, if you win you'll beopening your own restaurant.
好吧 有一半的机会我会输的
Well, there's a 50/50 chanceI'll lose.
老实说吧
Let's be honest.
你和我向来不合
You and I were never a good fit.
所以我又雇了一个厨师
So I've hired another chef.
你要解雇我
You're firing me?
现在
Now?
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
很抱歉 事情就这样结束了
I'm sorry it had to end this way.
但我觉得这是最好的结果
But I think it's for the best.
通常烘焙真的能让我放松
Usually baking really helps me relax.
现在有效吗
Is it working?
并不
Not at all.
距离我的梦想是否成真 只有一天的时间了
I only have one day until I find out if my dream is coming true.
我不能想 否则我就睡不着了
I can't think about that or else I won't sleep.
我甚至无法想象你有多大压力
I can't even imagine the pressure.
快到睡觉时间了
Hey, it's almost your bed time.
再来一块饼干
One more cookie.
太好吃了
They're so good.
你答应给我们看你旅行的照片
You promised to show us the pictures from your trip.
你说得对 我说过
You're right, I did.
让我们看看
Ok, let's see.
这是我和我的朋友 杰森
This is me and my friend,Jason.
他看起来不错
He looks nice.
是的
He is.
他是另一个厨师
He's the other chef.
明天是他和我的对决
Tomorrow it's him or me.
你喜欢他
And you like him.
是的
I do.
即使你赢了 他仍然是你的朋友
Even if you win he could still be your friend.
我真的希望如此
I really hope so.
别吃了
Ok, no.
现在该回去睡觉了
Now it's time to go home to bed.
晚安 艾玛
Good night, Emma.
我希望你得到你想要的一切
I hope you get everything you want.
谢谢您
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我正要打电♥话♥给你
I was just about to call you.
我只想说晚安还有祝你好运
I just wanted to say goodnight and good luck.
听起来真蠢
That sounds so stupid.
你还好吗
How're you doing?
我好多了
I've been better.
你想去散步还是其他什么吗
Do you wanna go for a walk or something?
可能会为明天减轻一些压力
It might take some of the pressure off tomorrow.
我们得走一百英里
We'd have to walk a hundred miles.
好吧 我们先走几个街区看看效果如何
Well, how about we start with af ew blocks and see how it goes?
再来99英里 我就没事了
Alright, 99 more miles and I should be good.
是的 我也需要放空头脑一阵子
Yeah, I needed to get out of my head for a while, too.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
我
I...
接吧
Yeah, go ahead.
汉娜
Hey, Hannah.
我辞职了以示抗♥议♥
I just quit in protest.
我不能让你那样做
I can't let you do that.
肯特无权那样没有提前通知
Kent had no right to fire you like that,
就解雇你
with no warning?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我只是想让你知道你对你的员工有多重要
I just wanted you to know how much you mean to your staff.
我也有同样的感觉
I feel the same way.
好吧 就这样
Well, that's it.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
再见
Bye.
谁是汉娜
Who's Hannah.
我的助理厨师
My sous chef.
她刚辞职
She just quit her job.
她为什么要那样做
Why would she do that?
她认为我被解雇是不公平的
Well, she thought it was unfair that I got fired.
你被餐馆解雇了
You got fired from the restaurant?
我在那里并不开心
I wasn't happy there.
另外 我明天可能会有自己的餐馆
Besides, I might have my own restaurant tomorrow.
事情好像已经无法
Just when it seemed things couldn't get
再复杂点了
any more complicated.
也许我们不该谈论比赛
Maybe we shouldn't talk about the contest.
这似乎是不可避免的
It seems unavoidable.
谈论你我之间不可避免的话题怎么样
How about the unavoidable subject of you and me?
你我
You and me?
我喜欢那个词
I like the sound of that.
不管发生什么我们都会好好的
No matter what happens we'll be ok.
我祝你明天一切顺利
I wish you the best tomorrow.
也许是第二好
Maybe second best.
我希望你也一样
I wish you the same.
我以为你回纽约了
I thought you went back to New York.
好吧 我决定再多待一会儿
Well, I decided to stay a little longer.
谢谢
Thanks.
进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
那么 比赛怎么样了
So uh, how's the show going?
好吧 我们只剩两个厨师了
Uh, well, we're down to two chefs
所以我 你知道 我有点紧张
so I'm, you know, I'ma little bit rattled,
但我想这是显而易见的
but I guess that'spretty obvious.
你来 你来这里干什么
Um... so what're you-what're you doing here?
我想我们可以谈谈
Well, I uh, I thought we could talk.
你现在想 好的
Oh, you wanna-right now- ok.
我要退休了 卡莉
I'm retiring, Carley.
我这一辈子时间都花在了餐馆里
I gave my notice to the restaurant.
为什么 你之前不告诉我
Why- uh, why didn't you tell me?
只是在等待合适的时机
Just waiting for the right time.
说合适的话
The uh... the right words.
我要收起我的锅铲 好好过我的退休生活
I hung up my spatula and took a good look at my life
我想多看看我女儿
and I want to see more of my daughter.
这就是我在芝加哥工作的原因
That's why I took the job in Chicago.
我需要消化一下这些话
Wow, that's uh,that's a lot to take in.
我 我想你
I- I miss you.
我想让你进入我的生活
I want you to be in my life.
我 我
I... I
我只是感觉有点 我不知道我感觉如何
um, I'm just feeling a little...I don't know how I'm feeling.
我想是不知所措吧
I guess overwhelmed?
因为比赛
电影精选列表