Suzanne, your savoury ham and cheese crepes were delicious.
蒂娜 我们很艰难地做出这个决定
Tina, we were very torn about this decision,
但你的秋葵浓汤的味道不足
but the flavours in your Gumbo
没有烹煮足够的时间
did not have sufficient time to marry.
第二次比赛结束了
The second showdown is over.
是时候离开厨房♥了
It's time to leave the kitchen.
我学到了很多 这次体验很不错 谢谢
Well, I learned a lot and I had a great experience, thanks.
是啊
Yeah.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
我不会说谎的
I'm not gonna lie.
这让我很受伤
This one hurts.
我知道
I know.
但你时间不够 不是没有天赋
But you were short on time,not talent.
只是我的祖母在这里
It's just my grandmother was here.
我知道
I know.
我见过她看着你的样子
I've seen the way she looks at you.
你在她眼里完美无缺
You can do no wrong in her eyes.
不要让这动摇你的信心
Do not let this shake your confidence.
我和我哥哥
Uh, me and my brother,
我们在考虑买♥♥一辆餐车
we're talking about getting a food truck.
也许我可以买♥♥个有轮子的餐厅
Maybe I could have a restaurant on wheels.
是啊
Yeah.
我认为这是个非常好的主意
I think that's a really great idea.
谢谢你 卡莉
Thank you, Carley.
我是认真的
I really mean that.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧 你们可以回家了
Ok, you guys can go home.
一定要好好休息
Make sure you get some rest.
明天将是漫长的一天
Tomorrow will be a long day.
今天实在是太有挑战的一天了
It can't be any more challenging than today.
我需要一个热水澡和一杯葡萄酒
I need a warm bath and a glass of wine.
你想喝杯咖啡吗
Do you wanna get a coffee?
今晚
This evening?
白天这么紧张 谁晚上喝咖啡
Who drinks coffee at night when there's so much on the line?
我是说 晚上8点以后喝咖啡 我就不可能睡着了
I mean, if I drink coffee after 8:00 pm it's impossible for me
我不知道你是否注意到
to sleep and I don't know if you've noticed
但我的神经非常紧绷所以
but my engine runs pretty high so it's-
好吧 饮料是可选的
Well, a beverage is optional,
你和你的神经可以选择无咖♥啡♥因♥的咖啡
you and your engine can have decaf.
今天的比赛太激烈了
Today was so intense.
我很紧张
I was a nervous wreck.
在烹饪学校你是如此的优雅
In culinary school you were so polished.
服装设计师 还有个著名的父亲
The designer clothes,the famous father.
我觉得咖啡有点提神
I find the nerves kind of refreshing.
你只呆了一个月
You were only there for a month.
你知道的关于我的人生故事还不算多
That's hardly long enough for you to know my life story.
我只是说你让我吃惊
I'm just saying you surprised me.
我和你一样洗盘子 打下手
I washed dishes and worked as a prep chef just like you.
你也知道
And just so you know,
我不喜欢按照菜谱做菜不是自大
my ignoring the recipe is not arrogance.
我从没说过
I never said it was.
事情并不总是表面看起来的那样
Things aren't always as they seem.
在我爸爸的厨房♥里每个人都会说 好的 主厨
In my dad's kitchen everyone would always say "Yes Chef"
我不想成为一个唯命是从的人
and I didn't wanna be a yes man.
我想脱颖而出 所以我开始反抗
I wanted to stand out,so I started to rebel,
过了一会儿 违背食谱变得像
and after a while bending the recipes became like a...
一种荣誉勋章
badge of honour.
这是我做菜的方式 不是他的
It was my way, not his.
我需要做点什么自己独有的东西
I needed to do something on my own.
我 我不是故意刺探的
I- I didn't mean to pry.
那么 你和你消失的事情呢
So, how about you and your vanishing act?
你为什么神秘地从学校消失了
Why did you so mysteriously disappear from school?
这并不神秘
It wasn't mysterious.
对我来说是
It was to me.
所以你想我了
Oh, so you thought of me.
不
No.
没有很想
Not much.
但我还是想知道
But I'd still like to know.
我爸爸手臂受伤 医生说
Well, my dad broke his arm and the doctor said
他三个月都不能工作
he couldn't work for three months.
我不能让他把餐馆关那么久
I couldn't let him shut down the diner for that long
所以我回到家里负责烧烤
so I went back home and manned the grill.
家庭对我来说真的很重要
Family is really important to me.
这是我没想到的
That's not what I was expecting.
你真孝顺
Good for you.
我想我做菜的方式
You know I guess I tend to be a little more traditional
更传统一点
in the kitchen.
我想我倾向于遵循经典的食谱
I guess I tend to follow classic recipes
是对没有得到烹饪学校 学位的补偿心理
in lieu of a fancy culinary degree.
你不需要学位
You don't need a degree.
你真的很棒
You're really good.
所以我们都是厨师二代
So we're both second generation cooks.
做菜却如此不同
And so different in the kitchen.
好吧 你知道他们说的对立面是什么
Well, you know what they say about opposites.
他们俩都想拥有自己的餐馆
They both want their own restaurant?
我知道我们有一个共同点
I know one thing we have in common.
我们都喜欢蓝莓派
We both love blueberry pie.
我喜欢蓝莓派
I love blueberry pie.
这是我最喜欢的派
It's my favourite pie.
我们应该经常去喝咖啡
We should um, go for coffee more often.
他们送我们回家打包行李
They sent us home to pack a bag.
下一场比赛在是密歇根湖的一个度假村
The next challenge is at a resort on Lake Michigan
参赛者要为客人
and uh, the contestants are gonna be cooking
提供合适的食物
comfort food for the guests.
真酷
How cool is that?
我知道
I know.
我在网上看到了度假村的照片
And I saw photos of the resort online.
太棒了
Amazing.
就在湖边
It's right on the lake.
可以去玩玩
Mmm. Try and have some fun.
我不在湖边 我要在厨房♥
I'm not gonna be on the lake I'm gonna be in the kitchen.
拿着这件以防万一
Take this just in case.
如你所愿
As you wish.
你应该穿那件衣服和那双鞋
You should wear that dress and those shoes.
在厨房♥做饭吗
To cook in?
照你的造型师说的做
Do as your stylist says.
好的
Ok.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我们什么时候能看到厨房♥
When do we see the kitchen?
这将是一次有趣的冒险
This is gonna bea fun adventure.
在陌生的厨房♥里变数太多
Too many variables in an unfamiliar kitchen.
我不想让任何事情把我从游戏中淘汰
I don't want anything to throw me off my game.
我能理解
I can understand that.
我希望有时间去远足
I wish there was time to go hiking.
我有过敏症
I have allergies.
我不喜欢大自然
Nature isn't my thing.
作为一名厨师 尽我所能做到更好
Being a chef, taking that as far as I can,
我就是这么想的
that's what I'm all about.
其他东西都是身外之物
Everything else I can take or leave.
是的 我也是
Oh yeah, I'm the same way.
我想知道我是否有时间跑步
I wonder if I have time for a run.
这里很美
It's beautiful here.
密西根湖水甲天下
Seen one lake,seen them all.
我真的很喜欢这次任务
I really like this assignment.
我可以回到我熟悉的餐馆模式
I can return to my diner roots.
舒适是一条温暖的毯子
Comfort is a warm blanket.
食物应该优雅而精致
Food should be elegant and sophisticated.
也许还要美味
And maybe taste good?
你听起来像我儿子
You sound just like my son.
他是个好孩子
电影精选列表