So I cast off my tie and put on an apron.
更适合我
It's a much better fit.
好吧 我想下一个是美国新闻处
Well, I guess one of usis next.
是啊
Yeah.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
很明显吗
Does it show?
只有当你说话的时候
Only when you speak.
是什么让你选择成为一名厨师的
What made you become a chef?
我的家人开了一家餐馆 我想这是遗传的
Well, my folks owned a diner so I guess it's in the genes.
我小的时候 我妈妈就喜欢拍照
Growing up my mom used to take a picture
记录我做的每道菜 放进相册里
of every dish I'd make and putit in a photo album.
我跟着很多顶级厨师当过学徒
I apprenticed with a lot of top chefs
但是没有人比我爸爸更热爱料理
but nobody loved feeding people as much as my dad.
你为什么决定做厨师
Why did you decide on cooking?
我有一半的童年是在厨房♥度过的
Well, I spent half my childhood in the kitchen.
当其他孩子在家里玩的时候 我在餐馆玩
While other kids were playing house I was playing restaurant.
奇怪的是她没有提到她的父亲
Strange she didn't mention her father.
也许她 害怕比较
Maybe she...fears the comparison.
这是一种资源浪费
It's a lot to live up to.
我一直觉得这是理所当然的
It just always felt right to me.
就像我应该这样做一样
Like it was what I was supposed to be doing.
我想没问题
I guess that went ok.
是啊
Yeah.
从餐馆到主厨 非常令人印象深刻
Diner to head chef.Pretty impressive.
好的 各位
Alright, everyone.
明天早上8点开始
Your call time is 8:00 am tomorrow,
你们会看到其他评委
and then you'll meet the other judges,
然后我们开始拍摄第一场
and then we'll start shootingthe first show.
好吧 晚安
Alright, have a good night.
你知道 烹饪学校好像是很久以前的事了
You know, culinary school seems like ages ago.
但我仍然记得卡莉招牌烩鸭
But I still remember your Duck a la Carley.
我还记得你满身海鲜汤的样子
And I still remember you wearing your bouillabaisse.
哇 这么长时间之后又开始斗嘴感觉真奇怪
Wow, it's weird to be competing again after all this time.
我没有和你斗嘴
I wasn't competing.
我的鸭子毋庸置疑 它是非常有创意的
And my duck was not defying,it was creative and original.
而且有点太咸了
And a little too salty.
好吧 你烹饪的鸭子完全是照着书上写的
Well, your duck was completely by the book.
但你记得
But you remember it.
不 我没有 这是我的观点
No, I don't, andthat's my point.
美味险中求
Memorable requires risk.
盐太多了
And too much salt.
那两个选手一定很有趣
Those two are gonna be fun to watch.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
很好 我想
Uh, good, I think.
明天我们去见评委
Tomorrow we meet the judges.
我有点紧张 他们会觉得我
I'm kinda nervous they're just gonna see me
作为肯尼思·本森的女儿
as Kenneth Benson's daughter.
你是凭自己的本事到那里的
You got there on your own merit.
无论我在烹饪界走到哪里
Everywhere I go in the culinary world I'm followed by
我都会笼罩在他五星级的名声里 并被拿来做比较
his five-star reputationand judged accordingly.
我就是这样评价自己的
It's kinda how I judge myself.
你很有激♥情♥和天赋
You're passionate and gifted.
你会留下自己的名声的
You'll make your own mark.
谢谢你 几乎让我相信了
Thank you, for almost making me believe that.
现在我得让我女儿相信
Now I have to go make my daughter believe
她会弹钢琴
she can play the piano.
我觉得温斯顿是最棒的
I think Winston's the one to beat.
卡莉怎么样
What's the deal with Carley?
卡莉很有天赋 但她不按照菜谱
Carley's very talented but she ignores the recipe
天马行空式做菜
and just wings it.
她做事很固执
She is incredibly stubborn when it comes to doing things
按照她自己的想法
her own... way.
杰森认为自♥由♥和创造力并没有那么重要
Jason doesn't think freedom or creativity matter all that much.
我还说你很有天赋
I also said you were incredibly talented.
早上好 各位
Morning, everyone.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
只是杰森对我烹饪的评价
Just Jason's assessment of my cooking.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
要进演播室了
Uh, they need you in the studio.
是时候见见评委们了
It's time to meet the judges.
来吧
Come on.
我很高兴介绍各位评委
I'm pleased to introduce my fellow judges.
传奇厨师拉斐尔·诺拉
The legendary chef,Rafael Nola.
你们都是厨师行业中的佼佼者 来到这里学习交流
The best of you are here to learn.
我会公平 残酷而诚实
I will be fair and brutally honest.
资助获胜者开餐馆的女士
And the woman backing the winner in opening a restaurant,
诺拉·布拉西奥
Nora Blasio.
你知道 在我成为餐店老板之前 我是个厨师
You know, before I was a restauranteur I was a chef,
所以我知道你们现在站在这里感觉如何
so I know how it feels to be in your shoes right now.
你们中的一个将在第一轮比赛后被淘汰
One of you will be eliminated after the first round.
试着专注于烹饪 而不是结果
Try to focus on the cooking,not the result.
准备好了 我们要开始拍摄了
Get your selves prepared, we're gonna shoot the opening segment.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
-嗨 温斯顿 -早上好
-Hi, Winston. -Good morning.
卡莉·本森 你是肯尼斯的女儿 是吗
Carley Benson, you're Kenneth's daughter, yes?
是的
That's right.
你可能不记得了 但我们在你还是个小女孩的时候见过
You may not remember this but we met when you were a little girl.
不 我记得
No, I do.
我记得
I remember, yeah.
请代我向你父亲问好
Please give your fathermy regards.
我会的
I will.
世界真小
Small world.
我们见过一次
Oh, we met once.
那时我九岁
I was nine.
我们不算亲近
He's hardly a close friend.
你知道 我其实是诺拉一家餐馆里的
You know, I actually used to be a sous chef
副厨师长
in one of Nora's restaurants.
我们都和评委有联♥系♥
We all have some connection with the judges.
我们总是喜欢我们所在城市的菜系
We always like to honour the cuisine of the city we're in,
你们只能做芝加哥的特色菜
and you can't get more iconic than Chicago.
你们的第一个任务是做一道起源于芝加哥的菜
Your first assignment is to make a dish that got its start here.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
好吧 你们现在有30分钟的时间去买♥♥东西
Ok, you have 30 minutes to do all of your shopping.
如果他们没有我需要的海鲜怎么办
What if they don't have the seafood I need?
好吧 那你得即兴发挥
Well, then you'll have to improvise.
这是比赛的一部分
That's part of the contest.
好了 准备好了吗
Ok, ready?
好了 准备好了 去购物吧
Alright, get set, go shopping!
还有多少时间
How much more time?
22分钟
22 minutes.
我喜欢这个地方
I love this place.
这是我最喜欢的市场
It's my favourite marke tin the city.
通常负责购物的是我的副厨师
My sous chef normally does my shopping.
谁家有最好的虾
Who has the best shrimp?
试试马蒂家的 就在拐角处
Try Matty's, it's right around the corner.
你在跟着我吗
Following me?
我想问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same question.
这是一场烹饪表演而不是一场赛跑
This is a cooking show not a foot race.
实际上 两者都是
Actually, it's both.
意大利辣香肠
Pepperoni?
是的
That's right.
我也是
Me too.
你们俩一起来的吗
Are you two together?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
你能给我们一分钟吗
Could you give us a minute?
绝对不是一起来的但你们需要一分钟
Absolutely not togethe rbut you need a minute?
是啊
Yeah.
你打算做什么
What're you making?
深盘披萨
Deep dish pizza.
我也是
Me too.
我们不能做同样的食物
电影精选列表