Well, we can't makethe same thing.
那你有什么好办法
Well, what do you suggest?
我真的很擅长天马行空
Well, I'm really good at winging it,
所以我想我可以用同样的材料
so I guess I can use all the same ingredients
做芝加哥披萨泡芙沙拉
and make pizza puffsa la Chicago.
你知道你想要什么吗
You figure out what you want?
是的 我自己的餐馆
Yes, my own restaurant.
我也是
Me too.
你们想好再跟我说
I'll come back when you work this out.
没关系 我们要两磅意大利辣香肠
That's ok, we'll take two pounds of pepperoni,
我要辣一点的 他要淡一点的
spicy for me, mild for him.
我要把这个放进烤箱
I need to get this in the oven.
你怎么那样工作的
How do you work like that?
你的意思是没有按字母顺序排列所有配料吗
You mean without all of my ingredients alphabetized?
我需要更多的洋葱
I need more onion.
它所属的地方编号♥为O
Filed under "O",where it belongs.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我不想让你在我赢的时候 归咎于洋葱
I wouldn't want you blaming a missing onion when I win.
少说话 多做饭
Less talking, more cooking.
你就是这样切洋葱的
That's how you chop an onion?
你就是这样揉面团的
That's how you knead dough?
他们情不自禁
They can't help themselves.
深盘披萨
The deep-dish pizza...
是切题的
was right on point.
面包皮和酱汁
The crust and the sauce.
这只虾 德约格做得很好
The Shrimp De Jonghe was well executed.
酱汁应该别具匠心
The sauce can be tricky.
披萨泡芙 芝加哥主食
The pizza puffs, Chicago staple.
但是意大利熏火腿给了它美妙的转折
But the prosciutto just gave it this wonderful twist.
恐怕我们对于你制♥作♥的
I'm afraid we all had a problem
薄牛排三明治并不十分满意
with your thinly sliced beef sandwich.
肉煮过头了 酱汁也很淡
The meat was overcooked and the sauce was rather bland.
第一场比赛结束了
The first showdown is over.
彼得
Peter...
是时候离开厨房♥了
it's time to leave the kitchen.
重在参与嘛
At least I got to take a shot, huh?
-再见 -再见
-See ya.-Bye.
试着休息一下
Try and get some rest.
明天我们再进行下一轮
Tomorrow we shoot the next round.
第一个被淘汰的好处就是
Here's the upside of being the first one cut.
总有一天我会成为一个超级流行餐厅的老板
It'll make a great story when I open up
当我回忆现在的挫折时会成为一个很好的故事
my incredibly popula rrestaurant someday.
好吧 我会第一个捧场
Well, I will be the first in line.
只是不要点薄牛肉片
Just don't order the thinly sliced beef.
好的
Ok.
所有的笑话都是为了掩盖他有多在乎
All the jokes are to cover up how much he cares.
什么
What?
这很有见地
That's very insightful.
别这么惊讶
Don't sound so surprised.
你真的很知道如何安慰人
You really know how to take a compliment.
你们两个像老夫妻一样吵架
You two bicker like an old married couple.
他说得对
He is right, and you know,
如果你们两个中有一个赢了
if one of you two wins this contest
场面会很精彩的
it's not gonna be pretty.
你们的下一个任务更具有个性化
Your next assignment is a bit more personal.
你们每人要做一个代表你们传承的菜肴
Each of you will make a dish that represents your heritage.
伴随你长大的那种食物
The kind of food you grew up with.
你们的家人会来到节目现场
And you'll be serving itto your families
你们将为他们服务
who are coming to visit.
我儿子10岁
My son is 10.
他会喜欢上电视的
He's going to love being on TV.
你还好吧
You ok?
是的 我只是想知道我爸爸会不会来
Oh, yeah. I'm just wondering if my dad's coming.
他的意见对我很重要
His opinion matters...to me.
卡莉 我们要去市场了
Carley... We're aboutto head for the market.
我一直在犹豫我要做什么菜
I keep changing my mind about what I'm gonna make.
不管我选什么我爸都会做得更好
Whatever I pick my dad's already done it and better.
他不会这么想的
Oh, hey, he won't see it that way.
我敢打赌他为你感到骄傲
I bet he's proud of you.
想做一个像他一样的厨师吗
Becoming a chef like him?
我不知道
I don't know.
希望如此
I hope so.
你想得太多了
You're trying too hard.
当你还是个孩子的时候吃过的东西
Just make something you had when you were a kid.
好好回忆吧
Go for the memory.
不是什么山珍海味
Not the gold.
谢谢
Thanks.
当然
Of course.
再见
See ya.
再见
See ya.
基辅鸡肉
Chicken Kiev.
我爸妈来了
Hey, there's my mom and dad.
你♥爸♥爸来吗
Is your dad here?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
那是我哥哥 雷吉 还有我奶奶
That's my brother, Reggie,and my grandma.
那不是你♥爸♥爸吗
Hey, isn't that your dad?
很高兴再次见到你
It's so good to see you again.
拉斐尔 好久不见
Rafael, it's been too long.
嗨 肯尼斯
Hello, Kenneth.
贝弗利
Oh, Beverly.
你看起来很漂亮
You look lovely.
是打光的效果
It's the lighting.
上镜的好处之一
One of the perks of being on camera.
天生丽质
Not a chance.
你做到了
Hey. You got this.
别跟我一唱一和的 我们是竞争对手
Stop being so nice to me.We're in competition.
啊
Ahhh!
试着放松
Try to relax.
你觉得我不放松吗
I don't seem relaxed to you?
不
No.
这又叫什么
What's this called again?
威灵顿牛肉 以威灵顿公爵的名字命名
Beef Wellington, named after the Duke of Wellington,
他和你的曾祖父关系很好
who was vaguely related to your great-grandfather.
看起来真不错
It looks really good.
你的技术进步很大
Your technique has improved considerably.
卡莉11岁时 她为了我的生日
Carley was 11 when she attempted to make a Chicken Kiev
试图做一个基辅鸡肉
for my birthday.
我记得她在中间用了两磅黄油
And as I recall she used two pounds of butter in the centre.
你已经进步很大了
You've come a long way.
我真的很高兴你喜欢它
I'm really glad you like it.
你知道 在餐馆我们称之为 星期一晚上特别活动
You know, in the diner we call this the 'Monday Night Special'.
是的 除了没有熏肉和牛肝菌
Yeah, except it didn't have the bacon or the porcini mushrooms.
孩子 我 我不知道还有什么会比这更好
Boy, I- I don't know how it gets better than this.
你知道吗
You know what?
我应该照张相
I should take a picture.
不 妈妈 他们在拍了
Oh, no, mom,they're filming this.
我想我们已经被拍到了
I think we're covered.
不 不
No, no.
这个是只有我们的
This one's just for us.
这是一顿值得记住的饭
This is a meal to remember.
完美
Perfect.
你知道 杰森15岁的时候我给他买♥♥了套西装
You know, when Jason turned 15 I got him a suit
我们去了城里最好的餐馆
and we went to the best restaurant in the city
只是为了让他知道食物有多好吃
just so he could know how good food could be.
现在看看他
And look at him now.
那晚以后我知道了我想当厨师
That was the night I knew I wanted to be a chef.
我喜欢威灵顿牛肉
I like the Beef Wellington.
酥皮外壳的质地
The texture of the puffpastry shell?
虽然不完全是传统的
Though not entirely traditional,
你的基辅鸡肉不错
your Chicken Kiev was quite good.
苏珊娜 你那美味的火腿奶酪薄煎饼真好吃
电影精选列表