显然 这不是真的
Apparently, it wasn't true.
好吧 一定有什么误会
Well, there must besome sort of mistake.
也许他是想剽窃你的想法
Maybe he's trying to steal your ideas.
我不敢相信他会那样做
I can't believe that he would do that,
我们是朋友
we're friends.
除非他一直在玩弄你
Unless he's been playing you.
不 苏珊娜 你错了
No, Suzanne, you're wrong.
不能有两道松露菜肴
You can't have two truffle dishes.
至少让我看看我能找到什么来代替
At least let me see what I can find out.
杰森要在菜里放松露
Jason is using truffles in his dish.
他在做什么
What is he making?
这就是我们需要知道的
That's what we need to find out.
好的
Ok.
你们好吗
So uh, how're you guys doing?
好的
Ok.
杰森准备做什么
What's Jason making here?
我们不要向对手吐露秘密
Let's not confide in the opposition.
蒂娜说温斯顿·塞德彼特不肯告诉她
Tina said Winston said Peter shouldn't tell her
杰森在做什么
what Jason is making.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不明白他为什么要换菜
I don't understand why he would change his dish.
你做这么复杂的菜真是勇敢
It's brave of you to make such a complex dish.
我爸爸会喜欢的
My dad is gonna love it.
这是对他和他给我的一切的敬意
It's a tribute to him and all he's given me.
你要拿奖
Keep your eye on the prize.
别让任何东西把你迷惑了
Don't let anything throw you.
一切都好吗
Everything ok?
我不知道
I don't know.
你告诉我
You tell me.
好吧 我不想说我没事 但我坚持住了
Well, I wouldn't say I'm ok but I'm holding up.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
好了 伙计们 我们要继续拍摄了
Okay, guys, we're about to resume shooting.
你在假装严肃
You're wearing your game face.
即使你想打败我 这张脸也很漂亮
It's a very pretty face even if your intention is to beat me.
你真的想在这个时候跟我调情
You're really gonna try to flirt with me at a time like this?
我只是想让心情变得轻松一点
I'm just trying to lighten things up a bit.
你为什么在最后关头换菜了
Why did you change your dish at the last minute?
这就是你生气的原因吗
Is that what this is about?
你在做什么
What're you making?
龙虾饺子配松露酱
Lobster ravioli in a truffle sauce.
我在做虾仁配松露意大利烩饭
I'm making shrimp and truffle risotto.
哇 你觉得我是在模仿你的菜吗
Woah, do you think I'm trying to copy your dish?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为你更了解我
I thought you knew me better than that.
是的 我之前也这么认为
Yeah, so did I.
你快没时间了
You're running out of time.
我不想淹没饺子
I don't wanna drown the ravioli.
你得开始装盘了
You have to start plating your food.
我需要我的脆葱装饰
I need my crunchy scallion garnish.
算了吧 你没时间了
Forget it, you don't have time.
十秒钟
Ten seconds.
必须是对的
It has to be right.
放完葱了
Got the scallion.
快点
Hurry up.
差不多了
Almost there.
五
Five,
四
four,
三
three,
二
two...
一 时间到了
One. Time's up.
你的命运将永远改变
One of your lives is about to change forever.
评委们现在将进行审议
The judges will now deliberate.
很快这一切就会结束
Pretty soon this will all be over.
你说的是比赛
Are you talking about the competition,
还是你和我
or you and me?
你让我相信自己
You told me to trust myself.
你们可以休息一下
Um... you guys can take a break
在我们开始拍摄最后一段之前
before we start shooting the final segment.
卡
Car...
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你应该去追她
You should go after her.
跟上 跟上 弄清楚发生了什么
Go, go! Find out what happens.
好的 来吧 我们走
Ok. Come on, let's go.
我只想说
I just wanna say...
好吧 我没什么好说的
Ok, I have no idea what to say.
不 我现在不想接受拍摄
No, I can't do this right now.
好吧 这应该是我和卡莉之间的私事
Ok, this needs to be between Carley and I.
走吧
Come on.
贝弗利派我来的 这不是我的主意
Beverly sent me,it wasn't my idea.
告诉她你找不到我们
Tell her you couldn't find us.
好的 剪掉它
Ok, cut it.
我想让你知道一些事情
I want you to know something.
我换菜是因为你让我相信自己
I changed my dish because you told me to believe in myself,
这代表着我的历史
and that meant my history.
餐馆里有松露吗
Truffles in a diner?
你还记得我爸爸讲的那个故事吗
Ok... you remember that story my dad told?
我15岁的时候
He took me to the best restaurant in the city
他带我去了城里最好的餐馆 让我可以享受美食
when I was 15 so I could appreciate good food.
我做了他当晚点的菜 作为对他的致敬
I made the dish he ordered that night as a tribute to him,
对他曾经是厨师致敬
and to the chef he could have been.
我的菜也是致敬我爸爸
My dish was a tribute to my dad.
我们以前一起做过意大利烩饭
We used to make risotto together.
所以我才选的
That's why I picked it.
所以我们和好了
So we're good?
因为失去你比输掉这场比赛更让我难过
Because losing you would be harder than losing this contest.
我们和好
We're great.
很抱歉我怀疑了你
I am so sorry that I doubted you.
评委他们已经准备好了
They're ready to shoot the judges' verdict.
好了 就这样
Ok, this is it.
最后的比赛
The final showdown.
你们两个都证明了自己能走到这一步
You have both proven yourselves making it this far.
现在我们得选一个胜利者
Now we have to pick a winner.
你们的菜有相似的成分
Your dishes had similar components
但两者都是独一无二的
but both were unique in their own way.
最后
In the end...
我发现卡莉的意大利烩饭是顶级菜
I found Carley's risottoto be the superior dish.
你们两个都超出了我的期望
Both of you have surpassed my expectations,
但是杰森的饺子 那种特别的酱汁
but Jason's ravioli,that extraordinary sauce,
我不得不投我的一票
I had to give it my vote.
谢谢你 厨师
Thank you, chef.
好吧 我讨厌这种事发生
Well, I hate when this happens.
现在我必须打破僵局
Now I have to break the tie.
我们需要你的决定 诺拉
We need your decision, Nora.
听着 你们两个都很有天赋
Look, you're both very talented and deserving
配得上拥有自己的餐厅 但我要仔细斟酌
of your own restaurant, but I keep going back and forth.
卡莉的意大利烩饭很棒 但龙虾饺子也是
Carley's risotto is just superb,but so is the ravioli.
我很难做出选择
I'm having a really tough time making a choice.
我们让彼此成为更好的厨师
We make each other better chefs.
是的
Yes, we do.
这对我来说很重要
That's what's reall yimportant to me.
我也是
Me too.
为什么我们不能一起开个餐厅
Why can't we open a restaurant together?
以前从未发生过这种情况
A tie has never happened before.
我很荣幸能和你共用一个厨房♥
I would be honoured to share a kitchen with you.
我认为我们不能允许
I don't think we can allow it.
那会打破先例的 我保持中立
That would break precedent.I'm on the fence.
我支持这样开餐厅 我认为它很好
I'm backing this restaurant and I think it could work.
所以现在我们好好决定是否允许
So now we have a tie about whether or not to allow a tie.
是的
Yeah, we do.
我们需要一点时间
We're going to need a moment.
电影精选列表