Well, he's a good kid.
他是我的生命之光
He's the light of my life.
佐伊让我们去大厅
Zoe wants to see us in the lobby.
马上
Right now.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
贝弗利为了开会 错过了航♥班♥
So Beverly got caught up in meetings and missed her flight.
她今晚过来 所以我们早上就开始拍摄
She gets in tonight so we'll start shooting in the morning.
我们现在要做什么
What will we do in the meanwhile?
你们可以休息一天
You get the rest of the day off.
真的吗
Seriously?
太好了
That's great.
我想我要小睡一会儿
I think I'll take a nap.
好吧
Alright.
我要去跑步
I'm uh, going for a run.
我要去远足
I'm going for a hike.
你介意我加入吗
Do you mind if I join?
可以的
Yeah, ok.
我们走这边
Let's go this way.
我敢打赌景色很美
I bet the view is beautiful.
我想我们应该顺着这条路走
Oh, I think we should followthe trail.
这不是厨房♥
This isn't the kitchen.
我们走未知的路吧
Let's take the uncharted path.
我一有机会就去远足
I go hiking every chance I get.
当你把所有的时间都花在厨房♥里
When you spend all of your time in a kitchen
优质的户外环境就像天堂一样
the great outdoors feels like paradise.
所以我每天早上都去公园跑步
That's why I go running every morning in the park.
我们还有一个共同点
Another thing we have in common.
我们也想让我们的父亲感到骄傲
We also wanna make our fathers proud.
我们都有同样的梦想 开一家餐厅
And we both have the same dream, opening a restaurant.
你曾经想象过你的餐厅吗 卡莉
Do you ever picture Chez Carley?
会是什么样子
What it would be like?
我一直在想
I think about it all the time.
我想让它感觉像家一样
I want it to feel like home.
个性化的宴会 丰富的食物
Personal and inviting, the foodan extension of that invitation.
每桌都有蜡烛 鲜花
Candles, fresh cut flowers on every table.
杰森的餐厅怎么样
How about Chez Jason?
它会有蜡烛
Well, it's got the candles.
豪华座椅
Plush seating.
友好的员工 因为他们薪水很高
Friendly staff because they're well paid.
你在餐厅工作的时间长了
You work in a diner long enough
你就会知道这有多重要
and you realize how important that is.
当然是有条理的厨房♥
Organized kitchen,of course.
拥有你吃过的最好的食物
And the best food you've ever had.
问题是 我们的梦想有冲突
The thing is, our dreams are about to collide.
可能会是温斯顿的餐厅
Well, it could be Chez Winston.
看到了吗 这不值得吗
See? Wasn't this worth it?
殊途同归
Both trails lead to the same place.
你想吃晚饭吗
Do you wanna get dinner?
可能感觉有点像约会
Oh, it might feel a little bit like a date.
你总得吃饭
You still have to eat.
那是真的
That's true.
就像人们把自己困在天堂里 消磨时间
Just a couple of pals stranded in paradise trying to kill time.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
和杰森一起吃饭
Oh, uh, to eat dinner with Jason.
我们只是随便吃点而已
We're just grabbing a bite.
所以你不介意我加入你们吗
So you don't mind if I join you?
不介意 那太好了
No, that'd be great.
我已经吃过了
I already ate.
玩得高兴
Have fun.
但没什么好玩的 他还是竞争对手
But not too much fun,he's still the competition!
你看起来很漂亮 对于一个正在消磨时间的家伙来说
You look very pretty, for a pal who's just killing some time.
我的设计师给我选了这件衣服
Well, my stylist made me pack this dress
她非常坚持
and she's very insistent.
虽然她才七岁
She's seven, but still.
她很有品味
She has very good taste.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我记得我们上烹饪学校的第一天
I remember our first day of culinary school.
我也是
So do I.
我们做了巧克力蛋奶酥
We made the chocolate soufflé.
我的蛋糕在烤箱里焦了
Mine died in the oven.
我当时很了解你 说实话
I was very aware of you and,to be completely honest,
我有点迷恋你
I had a bit of a crush on you.
你那时候为什么不约我出去
Why didn't you eve rask me out?
我正打算这样做
I was about to.
然后你就离开了
And then you left.
现在我们重逢了
And now here we are.
人生何处不相逢
Which is where, exactly?
谁说不是呢
Let's find out.
我玩得很开心
I'm having a really good time.
我也是
So am I.
虽然考虑到我们的情况
Though I'm not sure that's such a good thing
我不确定这是件好事
given our circumstances.
好吧 我们的情况是我们要去散步
Well, our circumstances are we're going for a walk.
没什么坏处
No harm in that.
我想我们重逢的时机有点不太对
I guess our timing's off a bit.
几年了
A couple years.
如果那时我约你出去
What would you have said?
你会说什么
If I asked you out?
我会答应的
I would have said yes.
我会带你出去吃饭的
I would have taken you out for dinner.
有点像今晚
Kinda like we did tonight?
然后我会送你回家 就像这样
And then I would have walked you home, kind of like this.
然后呢
And then what?
我会给你晚安吻
I would have kissed you goodnight.
就像这样
Like this.
你表现得像以前见过混音器
You act like you've ever seen a mixer before.
我觉得比被盯着看更舒服
I find it more comforting than the stares.
所有人都知道发生了什么
Everybody knows what happened.
说得对
Good point.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
好吧 把注意力集中在烹饪和迷人的混音器上
Well, just focus on the cooking and the fascinating mixer.
我知道他们昨晚一起吃了晚饭
I knew they had dinner last night.
可能对我们有利
Might work to our advantage
如果他们被对方分散了注意力
if they get distracted by one another.
你有点愤世嫉俗
That's a bit cynical,isn't it?
但我怀疑他们的优先顺序
But I question their priorities.
这肯定会引起别人的注意
It's certainly getting them a lot of attention.
我们想要得到的
This is not the kind of attention
不是注意力
that we want to be getting.
只是一个吻
It was just a kiss.
我们没有违反任何规则
We didn't break any rules.
厨师之间的浪漫
A romance between competing chefs.
这以前从未发生过
This has never happened before.
我觉得有点甜
I think it's kind of sweet.
直到其中一个输给另一个
Until one of them loses out to the other.
这不会影响裁判 但会更戏剧化一点
It won't affect the judging but it'll be a bit more dramatic.
我认为我们应该保持距离
I think that we should keep our distance.
直到比赛结束
Just until the competition is done.
好的
Ok.
否则就是太复杂了
Otherwise it's just-it's too complicated.
是的 我 我明白了
Yeah, I... I get it.
很复杂
Complicated.
我希望我们没有打扰任何事情
I hope we're notinterrupting anything.
不 什么都没有 什么都没有
No, nothing...nothing at all.
该去采购了
It's time to go shopping.
我们要去当地市场
We're going to the local market.
库存很充足
It's very well stocked.
很好
Great.
一定要拍下我们可爱的情侣的足够多的镜头
Make sure you capture enough footage of our cute couple.
橄榄油呢
Where's the olive oil?
我希望他们有珍珠洋葱
电影精选列表