风流韵事
我进了一些新鲜的香菜 特地给你留了一把
I got some fresh coriander with your name on it.
真贴心
Ooh, be still my heart.
是香菜 卡莉 又不是玫瑰
It's coriander, Carley,not roses.
我觉得香菜更香
I'd rather have the herbs.
你爱死罗勒叶了
You're gonna go nutsfor the basil.
给你
Here you go.
不管你做什么 给我留点
Whatever you're making,save me some.
好呀
You got it.
纽约市最好吃的椒盐脆饼
Best pretzel in New York City.
没错
You got it.
是不是最好的别人也不知道
Can't be the best and not know it.
嘿 就你有嘴 一天叭叭的
Hey, it never hurts to be reminded.
谢谢 托尼
Thanks, Tony!
你迟到了
You're late!
你也是
So are you.
我比你快
Not as late as you.
你怎么能既绅士又好胜呢
How can you be chivalrous and competitive at the same time?
我能说什么
What can I say?
我是个复杂的人
I'm a complicated guy.
你在海鲜汤里放薄荷 认真的吗
Mint in your bouillabaisse? Really?
我不像你 喜欢照菜谱来
I don't have your loyalty to the recipe.
我凭直觉做饭
I cook by instinct.
就像你的鲜橙烩鸭
Oh, like your Duck a L'Orange
变成了卡莉招牌烩鸭
that turned into Ducka la Carley?
比你所提倡的那种无趣的橙子酱汁要好多了
Better than the tedium in an orange sauce that you advocate.
每道菜你们都要斗智斗勇是吧
Not every dish has to end in a battle of wits.
在做下一道菜之前先休战好吗
How about a truce until the next course?
你把料理原料提升了一个全新的层次
You take eyeballing ingredients to a whole new level.
它使烹饪艺术化
It puts the art in cooking.
但油太多了
And too much oil.
从来没有人知道他们离米其林星有多近
No one ever measured their way to a Michelin star.
确保你的汤不会太浓
Make sure your broth doesn't get too thick.
你可能得即兴发挥
You might have to improvise.
海鲜汤洒得很好看
Bouillabaisse is not your best look.
我想休战时期结束了
I guess the truce is over.
嘿 我们今天做了海鲜汤
Hey, we made bouillabaisse today.
那些青葱 应该切得像纸一样薄的
Those shallots, they should be paper thin.
对不起 卡莉 我们今晚很忙
I'm sorry, Carley,we're packed tonight.
我没有多少时间
I don't have much time.
你想告诉我些什么吗
You needed to tell me something?
是啊
Yeah.
我要去巴黎拜师弗兰辛·杜兰特
I'm up for an apprenticeship with Francine Durant in Paris.
太好了 亲爱的
Well, that's wonderful,sweetheart.
你可以从她身上学到很多
You could learn a lot from her.
是啊 我真的很兴奋
Yeah, I'm really excited.
你知道 我们是老朋友 我可以帮你推荐
You know, we're old friends,I could drop a word for-
不 不 我想自己试试
Oh, no, no, I want to do this on my own.
谢谢
Thanks.
如你所愿
As you wish.
影响深远
Cast a long shadow.
也许我可以给你一个建议
Perhaps I could just give you one word of advice?
是的 主厨
Yes, Chef.
弗朗辛的厨房♥规矩严格
Francine runs a very tight kitchen.
不要太大胆
Don't get too adventurous.
让我们看看她会不会选择我
Let's just see if she chooses me
然后你就可以开始讲课了 爸爸
and then you can start with the lecturing, Dad.
很公平
Fair enough.
好的 各位
Alright, everyone.
今天我们要做圣雅克贝壳
Today we are making Coquille St. Jacques.
恭喜呀 你要去巴黎了
Congrats on Paris.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
是的 弗朗辛·杜兰蒂斯是我的烹饪偶像
Yeah, Francine Durantis like my culinary idol.
打扰一下 杰森去哪儿了
Uh, excuse me,where is Jason?
恐怕他不会回♥教♥室了
I'm afraid he won't be returning to class.
我不明白 他为什么要离开
I don't get it.Why would he just leave?
是啊 他甚至都没有道别
Yeah, he didn't even say goodbye.
我想知道发生了什么事
I wonder what happened.
我现在要去机场
I'm headed for the airport now.
你真的不必这么做
You really don't have to do this.
爸爸 你有事我肯定要过去
Always come through for you,Dad.
你到芝加哥后我们再见
We'll see you when you get to Chicago.
好吧 再见
Alright. Bye.
拉瓜迪亚机场
Laguardia.
芝加哥
三年后
很棒
Great.
香蒜酱里再放点罗勒
A little bit more basilin the pesto.
要确保鸡蛋糊
And just make sure that the batter
不会盖住虾
doesn't overwhelm the shrimp.
今晚的意大利饺子真的很棒
The tortellini primaverais really good tonight.
每天晚上都一样 同样的菜谱
It's the same every night,same recipe,
同样的原料
same ingredients.
这是连锁店的水平
That's the deal with a chain.
美味始终如一
Familiar mattersas much as taste.
我一直是这个地方的总经理
I've been general manager of this place forever
我们从来没有出现过比你更好的厨师
and we've never had a better chef.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我理解你的沮丧
I understand your frustration.
有时候我只是想放纵一下 做一个与众不同的人
Sometimes I just wanna go wild and make an unconventional,
不可预测的 跳出餐厅的视野
unpredictable, outsideof the box primavera.
我会向管理层汇报的
I'll take it up with management.
你昨晚看厨王争霸了吗
Did you see Kitchen Showdown last night?
这是最好的烹饪比赛
It's the best cooking conteston the air.
获胜者可以开自己的餐馆
The winner gets to open their own restaurant.
他们要来芝加哥
They're coming to Chicago
寻找当地最好的厨师
and looking for the best local chefs.
我知道
I know.
我尝过你做的菜
I have tasted your cooking.
我相信你有机会
I'm confident you have a shot.
多拿点西西里橄榄油
Oh, get more of that Sicilian olive oil.
我们要用到很多
It is remarkably rich.
它可非常昂贵
And remarkably expensive.
肯特
Kent.
这道菜是需要注重细节的
It is the attention to detail that makes the dish.
你能鉴别餐馆里的汉堡和薯条
Were you that discerning with your burgers and fries
用料好坏吗
at the diner?
餐馆用料很好阿
Diners are great.
尤其是我爸爸开的
Especially my dad's.
我吃过一道烤肉 学到了很多
I have been over a hot grill but taught me a lot.
好的
Ok.
我为很多厨师工作过
I worked for a lot of chefs
他们都有一个共同点
and they all had one thing in common.
用钱能买♥♥到的最好的原料
The best ingredients money can buy.
我应该带上我的会计师来做个口味测试
I should bring in my accountant and do a taste test.
肯特会尽量用罐装蔬菜和纸盘子的
Kent would use canned vegetables and paper plates if he could.
你应该去厨王争霸
You should go onKitchen Showdown,
然后得到自己的餐厅 捎上我
get your own restaurantand take me with you.
我不是开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
到那里我会和这个城市的顶级厨师竞争
I would be competing with some of the top chefs in this city.
我没有足够的经验
I do not have enough experience.
在肯特用纸盘子之前把我们都带走
Bail us both out before Kent goes the paper plate route.
你可以在任何厨房♥找到你想找的工作
Hey, you could get a job in any kitchen you wanted to.
我更想为我信任的厨师打下手
I'd rather do my slicing and dicing for a chef I believe in.
递交申请吧
Send in an application.
试试又怎么样呢
What could it hurt?
厨王争霸
厨王争霸
申请成功 祝你好运
这就是为什么我很高兴我们是邻居
This is why I am so glad we are neighbours.
这个最适合看电视的时候吃了
I couldn't watch TV without it.
厨王争霸要到芝加哥赛区了
So, Kitchen Showdownis coming to Chicago,
我申请了
and I applied.
电影精选列表