I hope they have pearl onions.
我找不到我想要的奶酪
I can't find the cheese that I want.
你打算做什么
What're you making?
牧羊人派
Shepherd's Pie.
所有这些都味道太重了 它们会毁了它的
All of these are too strong,they'll overpower it.
试试这个格鲁耶尔干酪
Try this gruyere.
很柔和
It's pretty mild.
你不需要吗
You don't need it?
我拿够了
I got enough.
你打算做什么
What're you making?
通心粉和奶酪
Macaroni and cheese.
我在餐馆里吃了一百万次
I made it a million times in the diner.
谢谢
Thanks.
为了回报你的恩惠
And hey, to return the favour
我想主动提些建议
I'd like to offer some unsolicited advice.
好的
Ok.
既然你对这道菜了如指掌 就要有创意
Since you know the dish so well, get creative.
没有规则 没有配方
No rules, no recipe,
跟着你的直觉走 看看它会把你引向何方
just follow your instincts and see where it leads you.
我不知道那是怎么发生的 但那感觉会很好
I don't know how that came off, but it was meant well.
就是这样发生的
That's how it was taken.
这一集真的很棒
This episode is getting really good.
烤箱过热了
The oven is overheating.
我的宽面条卷边了
My lasagne is curlingaround the edges.
上面写着350
It says 350.
我的鸡肉馅饼看起来不错
My chicken pot pie looks ok.
也许是你的波隆纳肉酱里的酒精
Maybe it's the wine in your bolognese sauce.
也许是烤箱
And maybe it's the oven.
最后的决定由评委来做
The final decision is up to the judges
但如果酒店客人喜欢你的菜 那会有帮助的
but it helps if the hotel guests enjoy your dish.
他在尝麦肯德奶酪
He's trying the macand cheese.
这看起来真不错
This looks really good.
他看起来很高兴 对吧
He looks happy, right?
他要再挖一勺
He's going for a second scoop.
她一直盯着牧羊人派 为什么
She keeps staring at the Shepherd's Pie. Why?
为什么犹豫
Why the hesitation?
谁不喜欢饼干皮
Who doesn't like a biscuit crust?
客人们都很高兴
The guests were very pleased
他们的反馈将被考虑在内
and their feedback will be taken into consideration.
现在是时候告诉你们我们的决定了
Now it's time to give you our decision.
你的餐馆背景有优势
Your diner background served you well.
通心粉和奶酪与众不同
The mac and cheese was exceptional.
饼干上面的牧羊人派很好吃
And the biscuit-topped Shepherd's Pie was comforting
而且很精细
yet sophisticated.
你的菜 鸡肉派 每道菜都很成功
Your dish, the chicken pot pie,succeeded on every level.
我印象深刻
I was impressed.
温斯顿
Winston.
波隆纳肉酱烤宽面条对这次任务来说有点不切实际
The lasagna bolognese was abit high brow for the assignment.
我想这是可以解释的
I think that's open to interpretation.
这不是唯一的问题 它做得过火候了
That was not the only problem.It was overcooked.
因为烤箱有毛病
Due to a faulty oven.
其他人没有这样觉得
No one else had any complaints.
也许我的菜难度更高
Perhaps my dish was more ambitious.
还是因为你的选菜有问题
Which brings us back toyour questionable choice.
第三场比赛结束了
The third showdown is over.
是时候离开厨房♥了
It's time to leave the kitchen.
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
谢谢您
Thank you.
收拾行李
Pack your bags.
我们要回芝加哥进行下一轮比赛
We're headed back to Chicago for the next round.
我真的很抱歉 温斯顿
I'm really sorry, Winston.
我很欣赏你对烹饪的感情 但结果已经产生了
I appreciate the sentiment,but what's done is done.
你知道 这不仅仅是骄傲
It's not just about pride,you know.
我想让我儿子崇拜我
I want my son to think highly of me,
而不是看见我在电视上输了
not see me defeated on television.
我也是厨师的儿子
I'm the son of a cook
我很佩服他在厨房♥里的能力
and I admire his ability in the kitchen
但我爱他因为他是我父亲
but I love him because he's my father.
爱是永恒的
And that love is forever.
你知道吗 如果你不是一个优秀的竞争者
You know, if you weren't so talented and still a contender
我想我们可以成为朋友
I think we could have been friends.
我们已经是了
We already are.
你是故意想碰上我的
You just riding up and down hoping to run into me?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
我知道这不是度假 但我玩得很开心
I know this wasn't a vacation but I had a really good time.
不仅仅是环境好 还有陪伴
Not just the uh, setting,but the company.
是的 我真的会想念这里
Yeah, I'm really gonna miss this place.
我也是
Me too.
我们真的需要保持距离
We really need to work on our timing.
谢谢您
Thank you.
你回来了
You're back!
我回来了
I am.
我想你玩得很开心吧
I gather you had a good time?
太棒了
It was wonderful.
真是不可思议
It was magical.
很复杂
Complicated.
听起来很有趣
That sounds intriguing.
我和一个厨师很暧昧
I got pretty close to one of the chefs.
你穿我挑的衣服了吗
Did you wear the outfit I picked out?
是的
I did.
我就说吧
I told you.
是的 很成功
Yeah, it was a hit.
我应该经常让你帮我选衣服
I should have you dress me more often.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我是来开会的而且想见见你
Um, I was here for some meetings and wanted to see you
但是 现在我得走了
but, well, now I have to leave.
我在厨王争霸节目组 他们带我们出城了
Oh, I was with Kitchen Showdown,they took us out of town.
很抱歉我忘记告诉你了
I'm so sorry I missed you.
也许下次吧
Well, maybe next time.
一切都好吗
Is everything ok?
当然
Oh, sure.
我 我只是想你 仅此而已
I'm- well, I just miss you,that's all.
我也很想你
I miss you, too.
比我表现出来的更想
More than I let on.
我会尽快回来的
I'll try and get back soon.
肯特
Kent.
我一直在找你
I've been trying to reach you.
是的 我很抱歉 我去外地参加演出了
Yeah, I'm- I'm sorry, I was out of town with the show.
已经一个多星期了
It's been over a week.
坦白地说 我以为你已经被淘汰了
Frankly, I thought you'd be eliminated by now.
他还在比赛中吗
Is he still in the contest?
我也以为
Well, so did I.
听着 我每天都会和你联♥系♥的
Look, I will check in with you every day.
我得挂了
I have to go.
我要经营餐馆了
I have a restaurant to run.
我
I...
你进入了前三名 恭喜你
You made it to the final three.Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有空吗
Do you have a minute?
当然
Sure.
是关于卡莉和杰森以及他们的关系
It's about Carley and Jason and their relationship.
这是一个有趣的转折点
It's an interesting twist.
我只是担心他们会得到评委更多的关注
I'm just afraid they'll get more attention from the judges.
好吧 别担心
Well, don't worry.
下一轮竞争是盲投的
The next round of the competition is blind.
评委们不知道是谁做的菜
The judges won't know who made what dish.
所以集中精力做饭吧
So just concentrate on your cooking.
你好
Hello.
你们这次要做的菜
You'll be creating a dish that is typical
是经典的法国菜
of classic French cuisine.
既然比赛是盲投的 你们每人将得到一个副厨师长
电影精选列表