Because of the contest.
是的
Uh, yeah.
卡莉 我为你感到骄傲
Carley, I am very proud of you.
我希望你知道
I hope you know that.
对不起 我说的还不够多
I'm- I'm sorry I haven't said that enough.
实际上 那是第一次
Actually, that was a-a first.
无论你赢还是输 我都会有同样的感觉
Whether you win or lose I'd feel the same way.
我还是想赢
I still wanna win.
不 只是 你看 我花了很长时间
No, it's just... see, this whole time I thought it was about
向你证明自己
proving myself to you but I guess I'm the one
但我想我才是那个需要证明的
that needed the proof.
谁知道呢
Who knew?
那另一个厨师是谁
So who's the other chef?
他叫杰森
His name's Jason.
来自餐馆的那个
The one from the diner.
是啊
Yeah.
我们已经很亲近了
We've gotten pretty close.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
但你知道 我的意思是 有个餐馆
But you know, I mean,having a restaurant,
这就是我一直努力工作的目的
it's what I've been working so hard for.
我看着我这一辈子做出的选择
I look at the choices I made in my life and the times
我把事业放在家庭的前面
I put career before family and what it cost me
我想也许
and I think well, maybe...
也许它不一定非得是一个或另一个
maybe it doesn't have to be one or the other.
也许你可以全都拥有
Maybe you can have it all.
我想问题是怎么做
I guess the question is how.
你知道吗
Yes, well, you know what?
我想你会想出办法的
I think you'll figure that one out.
我很信任你
I've got a lot of faith in you.
你也应该信任自己
And you should, too.
我真的很高兴你能来
I'm really happy you're here.
我也是 亲爱的
Oh, me too, honey.
我也是
Me too.
你迟到了
You're late.
谢谢您
Thank you.
最后一场总是最难的
The last show's always the hardest.
你们紧张吗
You nervous?
恐怕是这样
Afraid so.
很明显吗
Does it show?
好吧 最后一集将在两个月后播出
Well, the finale will air in two months,
就在餐馆开张之前
right before the restaurant opens.
这将是一个很好的收尾
It'll be a great send-off.
我们开始拍摄前我给你们两分钟时间
I'll give you two a minute before we start shooting.
谢谢
Thanks.
我现在百感交集 五味杂陈
If you name an emotion,I'm feeling it.
我也是
Me too.
每个人都在打量我们
Everybody's watching us.
是的 看我们而且拍下来了
Yeah, watching us and filming.
好的 各位
Ok, everybody.
让我们开始吧
Let's get this show on the road.
这是最后的比赛 还有很多事情要做
This is the final showdown and there is a lot on the line.
别有压力
No pressure.
在你们的最后一项任务中 你们要做你们最拿手的菜
For your final assignment you'll be making your best dish.
选择一些能反映你的热情和专业知识的菜肴
Choose something that reflects your passion and your expertise.
我们以前的选手会在厨房♥里帮你们
Our former contestants will be assisting you in the kitchen.
你们轮流抽木勺 上面标着1 2
You'll each choose a wooden spoon numbered one and two
看谁先选
to see who picks first.
你先
After you.
蒂娜
Tina.
温斯顿
Winston.
苏珊娜
Suzanne.
男人队对抗女人队 太棒了
Boys against girls,awesome.
如果你是赢家那就太棒了
It's only awesome if you're on the winning side.
最后一轮很激烈
Now, this last round is pretty intense,
但是能够在压力下表演
but performing under pressure
是经营餐厅的必要条件
is a vital part of running a restaurant.
我们祝你们好运
We wish you both the best of luck.
好的
Ok.
我不知道为什么你们每个人都需要两个助手
I don't know why each of you requires two assistants.
他们总是把其他参赛者叫回来 以增加戏剧效果
They always bring back the othe rcontestants to add to the drama.
是啊 只是我们需要 更多戏剧化
Yeah. Just what we need,more drama.
想好你要做什么
Figure out what you're making.
这是战斗的一半
That's half the battle.
我不想把这当成一场战斗
I hate to think of it as a battle.
别被你对卡莉的喜爱迷惑了心神
Don't let your fondness for Carley get the better of you.
这是烹饪节目 不是约会节目
It's a cooking show,not a dating show.
专心做饭
Concentrate on your cooking.
她和杰森还是朋友
Hey, she and Jasoncan still be friends.
她赢了以后 他们可以为所欲为
They can do whatever they want,after she wins.
好吧 我们能谈谈别的事吗
Ok, can we talk about something else
因为这没用
'cause this is not helping.
好的
Ok.
好的
Ok.
你要做什么
What're you gonna make?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要和卡莉谈谈
I need to talk to Carley.
也许你应该和她保持距离
Maybe you should keep your distance.
我真希望事情这么简单
I wish it were that simple.
这比我想象的要难
This is harder than I thought it was going to be.
我真的很想赢
I really wanna win.
我们两个就是这样
That makes two of us.
事实上 我们有六个人
Actually, it makes six of us.
我们的副厨们很投入
Our sous chefs are pretty invested.
你们认为他们在里面干什么
What do you suppose they're doing in there?
他们是接吻还是比赛
Are they kissing or competing?
厨房♥里的罗密欧和朱丽叶
The Romeo and Juliet of the kitchen.
这是一个很好的故事 但看看结局
It's a nice story, but look out for that ending.
你想你会做什么
What do you think you're gonna make?
我还没决定
I haven't decided yet.
看来选菜和做菜一样重要
It seems that the choice is as important as the execution.
你呢
How about you?
法国蓝带鸡胸
Chicken Cordon Bleu.
相信你的天赋
Trust your talent.
相信你自己
Believe in yourself.
大胆点
Be bold.
你这么说真是太好了
That's really kind of you to say that,
尤其是在这种情况下
especially under the circumstances.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我不想打断你们
I hate to interrupt...
我想我们来得正是时候
I think we arrived in the nick of time.
该开始做饭了
It's time to start cooking.
杰森很有天赋
Jason's gifted.
我带着羡慕和钦佩的心情来说这句话
I say that with envy and admiration.
问题是 我喜欢这家伙
The thing is, I like the guy.
我不是有意贬低他是亚军
I'm not knocking his achievement from diner to runner-up,
但卡莉是最好的厨师
but Carley is the better chef.
我想我们接下来会发现更多
I guess we'll find out soon enough.
看看杰森用在沙司里的优质松露
Look at these exquisite truffles Jason is using in his sauce.
松露
Truffles?
像任何一位顶级厨师一样
Like any great chef,
杰森知道最好的配料的重要性
Jason knows the importance of the best ingredients.
用心做菜 爱你的 爸爸
好吧 别让我输了
Alright, don't fail me now.
我想从意大利烩饭开始
I want to start with Arborio rice to make sure
以便于它有足够的时间吸收所有的味道
that it has enough time to absorb all the flavours
然后继续我们讨论的松露酱
and then move on to the truffle sauce we talked about.
我说得太快了吗
Am I talking too fast?
我说得太快了是吧
I'm talking too fast,aren't I?
杰森的菜里也放松露
Jason is making a truffle sauce for his dish.
什么
What?
他告诉我他打算做法国蓝带鸡胸
He told me he was making Chicken Cordon Bleu.
电影精选列表