I'm not fucking doing--
把它放回车里
put it back in the car.
看看你♥他♥妈♥做了什么
Look what you fucking did.
什么 我什么都没做
What, I didn't do shit, man.
你在抢劫我
You're robbing me.
- 我没有 - 你在抢我的钱
- I'm not picking shit up. - You're robbing me.
- 我在抢劫你 - 你在抢劫我
- I'm robbing you? - You're robbing me.
你… 等等
You-- wait.
下车
Yo, get out the car.
你给我下车
Yo, bruh, get out of my car.
该死 下车
Fuck! Get out of my car.
下车 滚下车
Get the fuck-- get out of the car.
滚下我的车
Get the fuck out of my car.
嘿 Siri 给爸爸打电♥话♥
Hey, Siri, call Dad.
下车
Get out of my car!
本
Ben?
下车
Get out of my car.
我他妈的要报♥警♥了
I'm going to call the motherfucking police.
- 下车 - 先生 先生
- Get out of my car! - Sir, sir.
别叫我先生
Don't sir me.
下车
Get out of--
别报♥警♥
Do not call the police.
请稍等
Hold on for one moment, please.
不 等一下
No, hold on shit.
他劫持了我的车
He's hijacking my car.
本 下车
Ben, get out of the car.
是因为那部愚蠢的小♥电♥影♥吗
Is this about that stupid little movie?
是吗
Is it?
回答我
Answer me.
爸爸 我要拍这部电影
Dad, I need to make this movie.
你不在乎我的清白
You don't care about my innocence.
别拍这该死的电影
Don't make the fucking movie.
我不会停下来的
I'm not going to stop.
不
No.
我现在不想和你在这胡闹 本
I am not fucking around here, Ben.
现在要么停止对电影的妄想 要么就去精神病院
Now stop the delusional movie, or go into the psych ward.
但你要做决定
But you make a decision.
本 你得做个决定
Ben, you need to make a decision,
从我车里滚出去
and get the fuck out of my car!
我要正义
I want justice!
我要正义
I want justice!
- 我要正义 - 我要正义
- I want justice! - I want justice.
我要正义
I want justice!
正义
Just-- fucking --ice!
我要正义
I want justice!
- 我要正义 - 嘿 嘿
- I want justice! - Hey, hey.
嘿 好的
Hey, OK.
正义
Justice!
你知道什么是疯狂吗
You know what's crazy?
别在精神病院说疯这个字
Don't say crazy in a psych unit.
疯的是我的医生
What's crazy is that my doctors
我都不知道我有什么病
don't even know what I have.
他们根本不知道
They don't even have a clue.
我的脚踝肿了
My ankles are swollen.
我的肺是人类的两倍大
My lung is twice the human size.
也许是癌症
Maybe it's cancer.
我不认为是癌症
I don't think it's cancer.
但我想知道是什么
But I want to know what it is.
如果是癌症 我会再次跳到火车前面
If it's cancer, I'm jumping in front of the G train again.
张嘴
Just open.
93比70
93 over 70.
张嘴
Open.
谢谢
Thank you.
我给你带了你要的笔记本
I brought you the notebook you asked for.
谢谢 妈
Thanks, Mom.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我不该在这里
I shouldn't be in here.
你为什么不把注意力放在积极的事情上 亲爱的
Why don't you try to focus on something positive, sweetheart?
我在和你♥爸♥爸说话
I was talking to your dad.
他也不生气
And he is so not mad.
他非常爱你
And he loves you so much.
我们在想也许
And we were wondering if maybe--
我不知道 也许
I don't know-- maybe, maybe, maybe
你想转学
you wanted to transfer to another school.
你想这样吗
Would you like that?
妈妈 我一点都不想这样
Mom, I wouldn't like that at all.
你一点都不想这样
You wouldn't like that at all.
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了 伙计
What's up, my man?
我得说 他们给了你一个大房♥间
I got to say, they gave you a big room.
这还不错
This is, like, not bad.
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们是来给你打气的
We came here to cheer you up.
没有意义了
There's no point anymore.
我完蛋了
I'm fucked.
你没完蛋
You're not fucked.
好吗
OK?
你要振作起来
You're going to snap out of this,
你知道的 任何杀不死你的东西都会让你变得更强大
and, you know, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
你就憋出这么句话
That's what you're going with?
而且 你还有东西要期待
Besides, you've got something to look
因为我们要带你去打彩弹
forward to because we're going to take you to paintball again.
真的没什么意义了
There's just really no point.
如果我不能赢得听证会 我就从桥上跳下去
If I can't win my hearing, I'm going to jump off a bridge.
你能不能别傻了
Will you stop being so silly?
几天后你就要离开这里了
You're going to be out of here in a couple days.
你有足够的时间
You might even have enough time to still
为你的电影筹钱
raise the money for your movie.
你觉得我能从精神病院筹到五千美元
You think I can raise $5,000 from a psych ward,
我连网络都没有
and I don't even have internet.
听起来是个不错的计划
That sounds like a great plan.
不
No.
等你出来 也许你可以再筹集资金
When you get out, maybe you can campaign some more.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
你们真是疯了
You guys are friggin' nuts.
你在精神病区
You're the one in the psych ward.
嘿
Hey.
能给我一点吗
Can I have some of that?
当然
Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么在这里
So, what are you in here for?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
不 我想
No, yes, I do.
犯罪
Criminality.
我从父母那里偷了五千美元的零钱
I stole $5,000 in change from my parents.
五千块零钱
$5,000 in change?
是啊 我父母是会攒钱的人
Yeah, my parents are hoarders.
你为什么在这
So what are you in here for?
我来是因为我爸爸要再婚了
Um, I'm here because my dad is going to remarry.
他要娶谁
Who is he going to marry?
我儿时的一个朋友
One of my childhood friends.
哦 不
Oh, no.
是的
Yeah.
他要娶我最好的朋友 以前最好的朋友
He's marrying my best friend-- ex-best friend.
他把我放在这 这样我就不会去参加婚礼了
And he put me in here so I wouldn't come to the wedding
不会让他难堪
and embarrass him.
我得承认 听起来很激烈
I got to admit, that sounds pretty intense.
是吧
Isn't it?
你以前来过这里吗
Have you been here before?
不 我第一次
电影精选列表