You're in my film class.
你是黛西吧
You're, uh, Daisy, right?
我是本
I'm, um, Ben.
我听说你过着很奢侈的生活
You live a recklessly extravagant life, so I hear.
太奢侈了
Very extravagant.
像奥德修斯一样奢侈
Extravagantly like Odysseus.
就像奥德修斯一样
Like Odysseus.
你得跟我详细解释一下才行
You're going to have to explain that to me.
我该脱衣服吗
Should I get undressed?
好吧
Duh.
你为什么喜欢奥德修斯
So what makes you like Odysseus?
我高中时读到的
Well, I read it in high school,
我认为奥德修斯是第一个
and I think Odysseus is the first man
不顾一切地奢华生活的人
to live recklessly extravagant.
他睡觉的时候 会直接睡个
I mean, when he goes to sleep, he sleeps for like 10 days
10天左右
straight.
当他做♥爱♥的时候 他的对象是
And when he fucks, he fucks the hottest
世界上最性感的女神
sex goddesses in the world.
他一生气就杀了100个人
And when he gets angry, he slaughters 100 people.
就像是疯了一样
It's-- it's like he's on a manic high.
当你和同学睡觉的时候
And when you sleep with your fellow classmates,
会怎样
what happens?
我得早起
I have to get up early.
为什么
Why?
今天是星期六
It's a Saturday.
辩论小组明天开会
Debate team meeting tomorrow.
我们有比赛的
We have a match.
我和你辩论
I'll debate you.
你知道辩论是什么吗
Do you know anything about debating?
我们对军事存在的批判
Our critique of military presence,
它论述了殖民♥国♥际
it discourses the abilities and crucial contributions
繁荣的能力和关键贡献
to colonizing international alacrity,
这触发了一个只会破坏其网络稳定的经度
which triggers a longitude that only destabilizes its network.
但是他们的指挥中心检查这些地方
But their command sites examine these places
这些地方是军事武器点燃地面的地方
where the apparatus of military power torches the ground.
我不明白你刚才说的话
I don't understand anything you just said.
就像另一种语言
It's like another language.
我真的很喜欢
I really like it.
我们应该经常辩论 对吧
Well, uh, we should do this all the time, right?
我很早就要起床了
I have to get up so early.
我能睡在这里吗
Can I sleep here?
本 也许你觉得不该是这样
Ben, maybe you think this is more than it is.
我们没有交往
We're not dating.
你该走了
You should go.
真的
Really?
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
OK.
我立刻就走
I guess I'll leave now.
早上好
Well, it's morning.
你恋爱过吗
Have you ever been in love?
你被冤枉过吗
Have you ever been wronged?
我想让你的电影展现真♥相♥
I want your film to show the truth.
有任何人对他们要拍什么样的电影
So does anyone have any idea what they
有想法吗
want their film to be about?
本 我们今天还没有听过你讲话
Ben, we haven't heard from you yet today.
我觉得有点不舒服
I don't, uh, feel well.
很抱歉
So sorry.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我一直坐在这里流泪
I've been sitting here in tears.
那七个孤独的早晨
Oh, those seven lonely mornings, they
好像过了七年那么久
seem like seven lonely years.
全世界都在嘲笑我
The world's just been laughing at me now 'cause
因为我就是看不见你的爱
your love I just couldn't see.
现在你走了
Now you're gone.
现在太晚了
It's too late now.
那些寂寞的星期一在我的门前
Those lonely Mondays at my door.
那七个孤独的星期一
Oh, those seven lonely Mondays.
你好 本
Hi, Ben.
我是布拉德利博士 学生部主任
I'm Dr. Bradley, dean of students.
你好
Hi.
本 你也知道 在彭里斯学院我们是一个
Ben, as you well know, we're a very close-knit community
联♥系♥非常紧密的团体
here at Penrith College.
我们不想让任何人有危险
And we never want anyone to feel at risk.
你能告诉我你为什么用药过量吗
Can you tell me why you overdosed on your medications?
个人原因
That's personal.
如果波及到你周围的其他学生就不是个人的事了
Well, not if it involves the other students around you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry that it happened.
我相信你很抱歉
I'm sure you are.
但你觉得你现在适合
But do you think that college is the best thing for you
上大学吗
right now?
适合
Yes.
你不想休学吗
And you don't want to take a break?
不 我想留下来
No, I wanna stay.
好吧
All right.
进来吧
Come in.
我听说你回来了
I heard you were back.
我想看看你怎么样
I wanted to see how you were doing.
我很好
I'm fine.
你不用担心我
I, uh-- you don't have to worry about me.
我有点担心
Well, I was a little concerned.
老实说 这种事经常发生
You know, this happens a lot, honestly.
而且他们在医院给了我棒棒糖
And besides, they gave me a lollipop at the hospital, so.
你不该拿这个开玩笑
You shouldn't make jokes about that.
我很好
I'm totally cool.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're OK?
我很好
I'm more than OK.
这是我一生中最好的一天
This is the greatest day of my life.
我得走了
I have to go.
警♥察♥
Police.
警♥察♥
Police.
你是本杰明·格拉斯吗
Are you Benjamin Glass?
我们接到一个电♥话♥ 有人向我们报♥警♥
We got a call somebody wants
说有人要在这里自杀
to hurt themselves in here.
- 你是本杰明·格拉斯吗 - 你是本杰明·格拉斯吗
- Are you Benjamin Glass? - Are you Benjamin Glass?
我是
I am.
我们坐车去医院吧
Let's take a ride to the hospital.
走吧
Let's go.
我父母呢
Where are my parents?
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do something like this?
嗯
Huh?
我什么都没做
I didn't do shit.
那我为什么在这里
Then why am I here?
我不想被困在这里 好吗
I do not wanna be stuck in here, OK?
我不想
I do not wanna--
我不能被这样对待
I can't be treated like this.
闭嘴
Shut up.
几天后我回到校园时
When I got back on campus a few days later,
突然间黛西走进来
all of a sudden, Daisy walks in, and she
说她很关心我
says she's concerned about me.
然后她看到我桌上所有的药
And then she sees all the meds on my desk,
她觉得我又想伤害自己了
and she thinks I'm trying to hurt myself again,
但我没有
which I wasn't.
我在按你之前的那位医生
I was taking my meds as prescribed by the shitty doctor
开的处方服药
before you.
所以警♥察♥冲进来抓我 好像我是罪犯一样
So the cops rush in and grab me like I'm some kind of criminal.
这完全是个误会 然后教导主任
It was a total misunderstanding, and now the dean of students
说我两次旷课 我得离开彭里斯学院
says that's two strikes and I have to leave Penrith College.
太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
所以我要求举♥行♥上诉听证会来证明我的清白
So I asked for an appeal hearing to prove my innocence.
你打算怎么做
电影精选列表