当然
Absolutely.
你知道你的成本会不少于
You know it's going to cost you no less than
5500美元
$5,500.
5500美元是小事一桩
5,500 is nothing.
所以你来做制片人
So you're on board to produce?
没问题 先生
Sir, yes, sir.
我会在车♥库♥里布置场景
I will be stationing scenes right here in the garage.
会很完美的
It'll be perfect.
我等不及要拍这部电影了
Haha, I can't wait to make this movie!
好了
Oh, there we go.
有时候你得把它踢一下才能打开
Sometimes you got to kick this to make it open.
等等
Hold on.
好了
There we go.
完美
Perfect.
你能拿到钱吗
So can you get the money?
真的是这样吗
Is this really how it went down?
这是事实
It's the truth and nothing but.
我扮演我自己
I'm playing myself.
你扮演黛西
And you're playing Daisy.
我不确定我是否想这么做
I'm not sure I want to do this.
我得去见一个人
Oh, I have to go meet this guy.
谁
Which guy?
他是个常客
He's a regular.
他是谁
Who is he?
我不谈论我的赞助人
I don't talk about my patrons.
我送你上车
I'll walk you to your car.
好
OK.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我喜欢这首歌♥
I like this song.
我知道会再见 纸月亮
I know I'll see you, paper moon.
我觉得我走得太快了
I feel like I have left too soon.
在这灰色的告别中 我们一起分享这一刻
And in this gray goodbye, we share the moment as one.
我走到了尽头 但我觉得意犹未尽
I reached the end, but I don't feel like I'm done.
我还在躲避 纸月亮
And I'm still hiding, paper moon.
你还在上升 纸月亮
And you're still climbing, paper moon.
你今晚离开的时候我不会哭泣
And I won't get choked up when you leave here tonight.
我到另一边和你相遇
I'll see you when I get to the other side.
你很平凡 但你让我感觉焕然一新
You're so ordinary, but you make me feel brand new.
我很普通 但我可以等你
I'm so ordinary, but I can wait for you.
我知道会再见
I know I'll see you--
就这里了
This is it.
纸月亮
paper moon.
好
Cool.
我觉得我走得太快了
I feel like I have left too soon.
这首歌♥很好听
The song was a nice touch.
在我们灰色的告别中
And in our gray goodbye,
我们一起分享这一刻
we share the moment as one.
艾玛 你是个传奇人物
Emma, you're larger than life.
你很平凡 但你让我感觉焕然一新
You're so ordinary, but you make me feel brand new.
我很普通 但我可以等你
I'm so ordinary, but I can wait for you.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
艾玛 你看起来一如既往的漂亮
Hey, Emma, you look stunning as always.
你好 格雷格
Hi, Greg.
我们今天要做什么
So what are we doing today?
泳装
Swimwear.
好
OK.
我想我准备好了
I think I'm ready.
他是谁
Who's he?
那是我的朋友 本
That's my friend, Ben.
他可以旁观吗
Is it OK if he watches?
只要他安静点
As long as he's quiet.
很好 别动
Amazing. Stay there.
别动
Stay there.
真漂亮
Beautiful like that.
看看我
Look at me.
太好了 漂亮
Great, beautiful.
别动
Stay there.
真漂亮
Beautiful like that.
对
Yes.
是的 我觉得你可以去换衣服了
Yeah, I think you can change.
是的 你可以去换衣服了
Yeah, you can change.
你玩得开心吗
So did you have fun?
我们应该结婚
We should get married.
别傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我们刚认识
We just met.
我们结婚吧
Let's get married.
不
No.
你想见我父母吗
Do you want to meet my parents?
妈
Hey, Mom.
我的天啊
Oh my--
爸 这位是艾玛
Hey, Dad. This is Emma.
艾玛 你好
Emma, hi.
我是戴夫
I'm Dave.
你好 我是南希
Hi, I'm Nancy.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
坐下来
Sit down.
好
OK.
点菜吧 伙计们
Here you go, guys.
我们出去玩了几天了
We've been hanging out for a few days.
很好
Nice.
你们在哪里认识的
Where'd you guys meet?
在脱衣舞俱乐部外面
Outside a strip club.
听起来很有趣
That sounds fun.
是的
Yeah.
每周五晚上 你都能看到我在城里的脱衣舞俱乐部
Every Friday night, you can catch me doing body sushi
做寿司女郎
at a strip club in the city.
在城里
Ah, in the city.
她是模特 不是很酷吗
Isn't that so cool that she's a model?
对
Yes.
艾玛 别告诉他们电影的事
Emma, don't tell them about the movie.
干杯
Chin-chin.
干杯 孩子们
Chin-chin, kids.
干杯
Chin-chin.
你♥爸♥爸真的很不错
Your dad's really cool.
我喜欢他
I like him.
谢谢你没说电影的事
Thanks for not talking about the movie.
我会加入的
I'll do it.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的
Yeah.
但这是你真正想要的吗
But is this what you really want?
天哪
Oh my god.
我非常想拍电影
I want it really badly.
那就别让我演黛西了
Then forget about me playing Daisy.
什么
What?
你必须做出选择
You have to choose.
我不会同时做两件事的
I'm not doing both.
有什么问题
What do they have to do with each other?
每次我和男人走得很近 一切都会出错
Every time I get intimate with a guy, everything goes wrong.
我喜欢你 我不想出问题 所以
And I like you, and I don't want things to go wrong, so.
我想拍电影 本
I want to make the movie, Ben.
走吧
Now go.
我能留下来吗
Can I stay?
不
No.
走吧
Go.
我只是觉得她很适合这个角色
I just get the vibe that she's really good for the part.
很适合和你做♥爱♥
Yeah, good for the part of having sex with you.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
我是认真的
I'm serious about her.
还会有别的女孩
There'll be other girls.
电影精选列表